eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 11th, 2001, 03:00 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Kabul is being hit by cruise missiles
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
PLEASE POST LINKS!

Quote:
Originally posted by DesiBaba
Kabul is being hit by cruise missiles

PEOPLE, SINCERE REQUEST - PLEASE POST URL's FOR SUCH NEWS ITEMS.

I DONT WANT eCharcha.Com to contribute to panic and roumours of any sort!

Hope that is understood loud and clear.

DesiBaba, please dont joke about the President of the USA or anything as this is a difficult time for all and what else do you expect out of him? The US govt. still does not know who did it or maybe they know and dont wish to make it public foir security and other reasons.

The US President George W. Bush has warned that USA will not sit tight but will pursue and punish the cowards who did this. The US PResident's statement makes me feel more safe than a statement by our Prime Minister. Atleast we can be sure that when US Presindet says something he does it, unlike our Prime Minister who just kisses ass of the terrorists, gives them safe passage and release terrorists in a hostage situation and ultimately declares unilateral ceasefire
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:13 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PLEASE POST LINKS!

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha

PEOPLE, SINCERE REQUEST - PLEASE POST URL's FOR SUCH NEWS ITEMS.

i am watching CNN live channel 7 here...so cant provide links...
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:17 PM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Kabul IS very much being fired upon....whether its an external attack or Ahmed Shah Massod and sons limited is not known....loads of missiles flying into Kabul and anti aircraft fire as well....CNN's Nic Robertson is reporting on videophone from Kabul...possibly cnn might have some news about it on the site
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:19 PM
Junior eCharchan

calmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of light
Kabul missles post oncnn.com

the Kabul story is on cnn.com as well....
Chosen One

Quote:
Originally posted by laal_langot
Kabul IS very much being fired upon....whether its an external attack or Ahmed Shah Massod and sons limited is not known....loads of missiles flying into Kabul and anti aircraft fire as well....CNN's Nic Robertson is reporting on videophone from Kabul...possibly cnn might have some news about it on the site
thanx for confirming
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Officials: New information points to bin Laden

Officials: New information points to bin Laden
September 11, 2001 Posted: 6:07 PM EDT (2207 GMT)

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. officials investigating the series of attacks Tuesday in New York and Washington are setting their sights on Osama bin Laden, the millionaire Saudi fugitive who has been blamed for past terrorist attacks against American targets.

"There are good indications that persons linked to Osama bin Laden may be responsible for these attacks," an intelligence official told CNN.

Intelligence sources said they based their assessment on new information they had gathered Tuesday afternoon, hours after airplanes slammed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. They did not rule out the possibility that other groups may have been involved.

Terrorism experts, after reviewing the magnitude of the attacks, said few groups in the world would have the resources to carry out such a highly coordinated sequence of destruction. One of those organizations, they said, would be the Al Quaida group headed by bin Laden, who also is the suspected mastermind of the 1998 bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa.

More at:
http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/11/inv...ism/index.html
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:22 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Unhappy Sorry desibaba

Sorry desibaba, but I hope you can appreciate my concern over rumours, etc.

Thanks for the info and thanks to you all.

I can truly say this - If Bin Laden in Kabul is involved then USA will ensure that all the bastards who did this and Bin Laden too.

A positive thing would be : No more cross border terrorism in Kashmir which is being sponsored and trained by Afghanistan!

But I hope India wakes up and does not hold another olive branch to such terrorists who only understand the language of arms!!
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:27 PM
Junior eCharchan

calmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of lightcalmncool is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by laal_langot
is masood dead? The anti-Taliban guys have been denying it but American authorities were sure that he died.

So Mr. OBL strikes in 2 areas with perfect coordniatioan. Removing his host's (Taliban's) principle enemy and hitting their common enemy with fantastically meticulous planning....
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:28 PM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Nobody needs to do anything.....a fleet of B-52's and F-16's accompanied by a few tomahawks will teach a lesson years of madrassa classes havent yet been able to accomplish....India can save its weapons for depot explosions and soldiers playing goli goli with each other....
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:28 PM
Chosen One

Re: Sorry desibaba

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Sorry desibaba, but I hope you can appreciate my concern over rumours, etc.

Thanks for the info and thanks to you all.

I can truly say this - If Bin Laden in Kabul is involved then USA will ensure that all the bastards who did this and Bin Laden too.

A positive thing would be : No more cross border terrorism in Kashmir which is being sponsored and trained by Afghanistan!

But I hope India wakes up and does not hold another olive branch to such terrorists who only understand the language of arms!!
hey buddy...cmon man...actually..i m sorry...rite now i have gone insane...i cant think str8...
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:29 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
I'm fine and safe

Hi Guys,
This is Janardhan Saravana and i just wanted to send this message that I'm fine and safe. I reached home (NJ) after the city (NYC) was evacuated. I'm sending this mail from home.

Thankx
JS
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:35 PM
Chosen One

its been now confirmed that the explosions in Kabul r not as a result of US military action (CNN LIVE)
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:37 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Thumbs down Some pictures

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...?threadid=3271
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:41 PM
loin.....loin cloth

Masood was attacked yesterday but its not known whether he survived or not...they are saying he's seriously injured probably dead...

Bush has landed outside Washington....flanked by 2 F-15's and one F-16