eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old July 6th, 2010, 09:27 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Finally - Ishrat indeed was a terrorist

Ishrat Jahan was an LeT fidayeen: Headley

Now, can the so called HUman rights people come forward for an open debate, because my small brain cannot understand why would Headley tell-a-lie for the poor girl.

NEW DELHI: Pakistani American terrorist David Headley has said that Ishrat Jahan, the Mumbai girl who was killed along with three alleged terrorists in 2004 in a police encounter, was indeed a Lashkar-e-Taiba fidayeen.
Sources said Headley told interrogators from the National Investigation Agency that Ishrat, a resident of Mumbra in Thane, was recruited by top Lashkar commander Muzammil who was in charge of LeT's operations in India till 2007.
The statement, while confirming that Headley is a trove of information on Lashkar's plans against India, corroborates the version of Gujarat police as well as the Centre in what has turned into a controversial case because of doubts about the veracity of the police version.
Importantly, Headley's statement tallies with claim of Gujarat cops and the Centre that Muzammil had sent Ishrat and her accomplices to Gujarat on a terror mission as part of Lashkar's plan to attack the Indian hinterland and target VIPs.
Headley's visits to India for reconaissance missions for Lashkar started in 2006, sources said, when Muzammil was Lashkar's chief commander in India.
Lashkar had owned up Ishrat immediately after the encounter, with its Lahore-based mouthpiece 'Ghazwa Times' describing her as an LeT activist and taking umbrage at the action of Indian cops in removing her veil. In 2007, however, Lashkar, in its fresh incarnation as Jamaat-ud-Dawa, disowned her, by issuing an apology to Ishrat's family for calling her an LeT cadre.
The timing of the apology was significant. It came just before Gopinath Pillai, father of Javed Sheikh alias Pranesh Pillai who was killed along with Ishrat, filed a petition in the Supreme Court, demanding a CBI probe into the encounter.
Headley's statement that Ishrat was recruited to be a fidayeen undercuts Lashkar's attempt to disown her, though it may not settle doubts about the genuineness of the encounter in which she was killed.
Ishrat and Javed were killed along with two Pakistani nationals -- Amjad Ali and Jishan Johar Abdul Ghani -- both alleged LeT terrorists, on June 15, 2004. According to the police version, they were intercepted on the outskirts of Ahmedabad when they were about to enter the city in a blue Indica on a mission to eliminate chief minister Narendra Modi.
In her petition to the Gujarat High Court, Ishrat's mother Shamima Kausar had disputed the version of the Gujarat police as well as the Centre, claiming that her daughter was a saleswoman working for Javed Sheikh who dealt in perfumes. Javed's father told the SC that his son was innocent and sought a central probe.
Both Gujarat police and Centre pointed to infirmities in their version. Centre told Gujarat HC that Javed had been recruited by LeT when he was in Dubai. Gopinath Pillai had not disclosed criminal cases pending against his son, or the fact that he had obtained a different passport using his original name even though the one issued to him was still valid.
The Centre also disputed the claim of Gopinath Pillai, supported by Ishrat's mother, that he was in the business of perfumes and that this required him and Ishrat to travel across the country.
The Gujarat HC had set Monday as the deadline for all parties concerned to submit their replies to the petitions from the parents of Ishrat and Javed, seeking a CBI probe into the alleged encounter.
The case has taken on significance after a CBI probe established that Sohrabuddin, an alleged gangster, was killed by Gujarat cops in a fake encounter. It has also established that Tulsidas Prajapati, a small-time criminal who helped Gujarat cops nab Sohrabuddin, was also eliminated by the police to wipe out evidence.
Headley's account underlines his importance as a repository of crucial information on Lashkar and its plans on India. His statement to the NIA team that LeT founder Hafiz Saeed was engaged with the 26/11 attackers all through the plot has reinforced India's demand that Pakistan take action against the Lashkar chief. Sources described the information given by the Pakistani American terrorist as "vital inputs".

Link

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finally - Ishrat indeed was a terrorist

Now you wont hear the Shabana Azmi types and Human Right's activists say a word. They will jump up and down and cry out loud once one more terrorist is caught or shot.
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
Headley's account underlines his importance as a repository of crucial information on Lashkar and its plans on India. His statement to the NIA team that LeT founder Hafiz Saeed was engaged with the 26/11 attackers all through the plot has reinforced India's demand that Pakistan take action against the Lashkar chief. Sources described the information given by the Pakistani American terrorist as "vital inputs".

Link
will this be used? even with mounting of evidence, we can scarcely dent Pakistan's image. I dont understand why.
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:42 AM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
will this be used? even with mounting of evidence, we can scarcely dent Pakistan's image. I dont understand why.
See the point is when you do not have balls even the children will throw peanuts on you. These pukistan, beggardesh, nerpal, etc. are small kids and India is a nation with spineless-balless people... so...

Old July 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't news reports implicate few Bollywood personalities having associated with arrested terrorist Headley? Whatever happened ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Didn't news reports implicate few Bollywood personalities having associated with arrested terrorist Headley? Whatever happened ...
I think Mahesh Bhatt's son was implicated. Offcourse, Mahesh Bhatt gets singers and artists from Pakistan in our Bollywood and so he is on an important mission ' Aman ki Aasha ' so we should not suspect him or his son. They are doing a great job and Congress party has given him complete support for such a noble cause.

So, Mahesh Bhatt and others are very innocent.
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:51 AM
King of repeat posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
See the point is when you do not have balls even the children will throw peanuts on you. These pukistan, beggardesh, nerpal, etc. are small kids and India is a nation with spineless-balless people... so...

Probably this will explain my point profoundly

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

No Guts No Glory

Old July 6th, 2010, 09:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Now you wont hear the Shabana Azmi types and Human Right's activists say a word. They will jump up and down and cry out loud once one more terrorist is caught or shot.
My first thoughts exactly....
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:53 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

ishrat bitch was my friends classmate.she was always quite and a snob.No wonder ,she was up to something nasty.
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Will you all hate me for saying that my heart is skipping a beat every time I refresh and see the front page of EC with that picture? 4 dead people picture. By any chance do anyone feel the need to remove the picture? Its disturbing. If no one else feels the need along with me, its OK it should be there.
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Will you all hate me for saying that my heart is skipping a beat every time I refresh and see the front page of EC with that picture? 4 dead people picture. By any chance do anyone feel the need to remove the picture? Its disturbing. If no one else feels the need along with me, its OK it should be there.
There is a button on the right hand side of the news just press it and the shutter will be down and you wont be disturbed
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Thank you.
Old July 6th, 2010, 11:33 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

The way Headley's interrogation is going, seems like we'll soon have a Headley Purana and a Headley Upnishad and a Headley Smruti. and maybe 33 crore and 1 Gods.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 6th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
You are feeling disturbed by seeing photos of dead terrorists but how are the families of the victims of terrorists feeling when they see their dear ones up on the wall in a 8 by 10 photo frame with a sandalwood garland around it?

Our government is spineless, but let us atleast remind all that what happened and what were the consequences.
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
The way Headley's interrogation is going, seems like we'll soon have a Headley Purana and a Headley Upnishad and a Headley Smruti. and maybe 33 crore and 1 Gods.

Congress spinsters will be working hard on this...This is the only case where they feel they can do something to NaMo. Yesterday i read a news item where Ishrats mother wanted to complain to Chidambaram against this revelation....somehow she was not able to link gujarat govt with headly revelation....