eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 25th, 2008, 12:50 PM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Godhra Commission report gives Modi clean chit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
is it your ungli aur greg chappels or are u greg chappel or may be u r too much inspired by greg chappel

Faltu ki Bakkar, chakkar chakkar chakkar chakkar....

- Winner of Crown of the week!
Old September 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
is it your ungli aur greg chappels or are u greg chappel or may be u r too much inspired by greg chappel
the finger is yours and it means to shove that finger along with ur whole hand up ur poop hole
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old September 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM
King of repeat posts!

Desi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond reputeDesi Baawra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
if you have seen a fire you will notice that the fire always burns in that pattern... it seems like it is coming out if the windows and going upwards... seen any firemen videos on TV ?

question is when will you remove the patti (blindfold) over your eyes... its clear ki mullo ki masti hadd se zyaada badh gayi thi at that time... they pre-planned the whole thing... Also, firing AK-47 inside Akshardhaam / Swaminarayan Temple (I forget which one), etc etc... Read some of the reports and articles written about it by unbiased media and it'll become all clear to you...

my suggestion: A meditation course (at least a week) will help you see things in the correct perspective... see things as they are... up to you to take my advice or not...
sir ji, u are miskating me. I've never said ke muleh of India are sharif but the things are not that simple as we assume. The truth - naked & stark is always difficult to face & swallow. I've never defended mullaas for creating all the nuisance in India but I can't understand why on echarcha modi is considered a hero. OK, alright I know the answer that he unlike the other eunuchs of Indian politics protects Hindus & Hindus' interest but is it so, is it so simple...I don't think so.

Old September 25th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Senior eCharchan

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
desi bawra pai, does it make a difference whose finger is it up ur arse? it is chappel's finger..if that makes you feel comfortable or important
Old September 25th, 2008, 12:57 PM
King of repeat posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post
the finger is yours and it means to shove that finger along with ur whole hand up ur poop hole
no thankz, I'm not suffering from piles

Old September 25th, 2008, 01:02 PM
King of repeat posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
desi bawra pai, does it make a difference whose finger is it up ur arse? it is chappel's finger..if that makes you feel comfortable or important
no not certainly...greg's finger was once up in rahul's arse, he was important that time, today he is nowhere....certainly I'd not like to be important today & nobody tomorrow...so u may keep (T)his finger up your arse for another year or so

Old September 25th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post
Amthabhai..special vadhai!!!!
Thanks.
After all the real truth unveiled.

Now wait and watch kaangressis and Lalu+Mullayam+Paswan etc..

Desi Baawraa,
Did you read the reposrts?
Who purchased petrol? Did you read forensic reports?
Did you read how the petrol was thrown in the coach?
Don't only type Lalu (Benerjee) commission reports.
Quote:
From better than TOI website
Submitted to the Gujarat government on September 18, the first part of the report — Sabarmati Express Train Incident at Godhra — which runs into 168 pages has identified the main conspirators as Rajak Kurkur and Salim Panwala.

Kurkur and Maulvi are in jail while Panwala and his other alleged associates — Imran Sheri and Siraj Bala — are absconding. A red corner notice has been issued against Panwala.

Besides them, the report says, Jabir Binyamin Behra, Shaukat Lalu, Salim Jarda, Mohammad Latika, Rafik Batuk and Hasan Lalu also played a major role in the incident. Kurkur and Panwala had gone to collect 140 litres of petrol from Kalabhai’s petrol pump around 10 pm on February 26, it says.

The conspiracy was planned at Kurkur’s Aman guest house and he was present at the meeting along with Behra, Lalu, Jarda and Maulvi Umarji, the report says.

Behra, in his confession, has admitted to have gone with Panwala to the petrol pump to buy petrol that was later kept at Aman guest house, according to the report. It adds that Panwala had also inquired whether the Sabarmati Express was on time. After learning that it was four hours late, he went home and returned at 6 am on February 27, the report says.

Behra, Panwala and Lalu then went to the station where Latika had cut open the vestibule between coaches S-6 and S-7 and entered S-6 with two carboys of petrol, according to the report.

Lalu opened the door of the coach on the ‘A’ cabin side, from where Sheri, Shaukat another Batuk came inside with two more carboys of petrol, the reports says, adding that the cans were emptied in the coach.

“All the acts like procuring petrol, circulating false rumours, stopping the train and entering in coach S-6 were in accordance of the object of the conspiracy. The conspiracy hatched by these persons further appears to be a part of a larger conspiracy to create terror and de-stabilise the administration,” the report says.

One of the witnesses, Ajay Baria, had said in his police statement that Shaukat and Latika had forcibly opened the sliding door of coach S-6 leading to coach S-7 to enter S-6, the report says, adding that Hasan had thrown a burning rag into the coach that sparked the fire.

Citing statements of the passengers, the report says the train was attacked with stones for about 10 to 20 minutes and it continued till there was fire and smoke in coach S-6 (this was allegedly to prevent the passengers from coming out).
On a side note. As Shakti said, about the fire pattern, I suggest you watch the movie, Backdraft, atleast once.
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googley View Post
But the fact is Burning the train was Congressi's work to keep muslims on their side. Congress knew, there will be aftermaths (riots) But they did not realized it will be worst rioting. All Modi did was, he protected Hindus, unlike congress who all the time during riots protected muslims.
Wow...googley,
Are you from Gujarat?
Because I am and I do know this because my relatives and friends from central gujarat told me the same. They even told me the names of politicians (kaangressi) too.
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Just a side note to Desibewada pai... petrol burns quicker... and also evaporates. What is left behind is smoldering wood. Maybe this will explain some things to your investigative eyes.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Junior eCharchan

Googley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant futureGoogley has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Wow...googley,
Are you from Gujarat?
Because I am and I do know this because my relatives and friends from central gujarat told me the same. They even told me the names of politicians (kaangressi) too.

Yes and No Amthabhai.
Gujarati, but not even born in Gujarat.
And this is the fact every hindu from gujarat knows. (lets say most).
Agree that rioting hurt lot of people. Lots of people got killed and lost everything. And all because of few @%$#^%&^* congressis who always sided with their vote-bank.
My some relatives had sufferred a lot in previous riots in A'bad and Baroda. At that time media was not like these days, so it never got exposure like this time. The people these days, opposing all these bullshits have not seen anything.
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Junior eCharchan

KirtiPatel is an unknown quantity at this point

This Modi has ruined thousands & thousands peoples life. He himself has no wife, family. His real wife is a school teacher in a village still hoping him to become a nice man and not be greedy for money. But Modi has supply of nice females from asaram ashram in the name of GURU freind sewa. Brainwashed fanatics of asaram are ordered by Narayan sindhi & Asaram to go please Modi & his gOONS. In return asaram gets away with murders rapes & exploiting peoples life.
Even asaram has been so greedy for money & power he using his daughter bharti to seduce men to work in his ashram as slaves for years, her husband went to america and wanting divroce from her but she is not giving. India is in hands of goondas crimnials like Modi & Asaram, religion & politics is playing with people's money & emotions. innocent victims lifes are ruined number of families have been destroyed by both these criminals.
shame on india & indian democracy where a criminal gets in power then criminal himself do the justice then other criminals like asaram bapu helps him to make people fool again.
Even a retired judge can get influenced by power then where will innocent people will go.
shame on india & shame on indian democracy. Both of them are KALANK on india.
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:38 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
This Modi has ruined thousands & thousands peoples life. He himself has no wife, family. His real wife is a school teacher in a village still hoping him to become a nice man and not be greedy for money. But Modi has supply of nice females from asaram ashram in the name of GURU freind sewa. Brainwashed fanatics of asaram are ordered by Narayan sindhi & Asaram to go please Modi & his gOONS. In return asaram gets away with murders rapes & exploiting peoples life.
Even asaram has been so greedy for money & power he using his daughter bharti to seduce men to work in his ashram as slaves for years, her husband went to america and wanting divroce from her but she is not giving. India is in hands of goondas crimnials like Modi & Asaram, religion & politics is playing with people's money & emotions. innocent victims lifes are ruined number of families have been destroyed by both these criminals.
shame on india & indian democracy where a criminal gets in power then criminal himself do the justice then other criminals like asaram bapu helps him to make people fool again.
Even a retired judge can get influenced by power then where will innocent people will go.
whose dupe id are you now? marvelous? iamsecular? 2006 se khamosh baithe the... 3 posts in 2 years...
Old September 25th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirtiPatel View Post
Wow........

You seems like you know a lot.
Would you like to tell us some more plz...?
Plz..plz....we would love to hear/read the sleazy stories.
Old September 25th, 2008, 02:55 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Wow........

You seems like you know a lot.
Would you like to tell us some more plz...?
Plz..plz....we would love to hear/read the sleazy stories.
Amtha pai yeh KirtiPatel to gade huye murde nikal riyo hai... he's digging into all old threads about Aasa Ram Bapu and defacing them... isko nikaalo ec se bahar...
Old September 25th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Amtha pai yeh KirtiPatel to gade huye murde nikal riyo hai... he's digging into all old threads about Aasa Ram Bapu and defacing them... isko nikaalo ec se bahar...
May be he was sodomized by AishOaram Bapu.