eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old October 26th, 2015, 07:23 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Modi got WHO in his pocket :(

Processed meat can cause bowel cancer, while red meat is likely to cause the disease, says the
World Health Organization (WHO).

Eating 50 grams of processed meat every day can increase the risk of colorectal cancer by 18%

Processed meat, such as frankfurters and bacon can cause bowel cancer said the World Health Organization (WHO) on Monday, while red meat is likely to cause the disease.

The cancer agency of the WHO, The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), has classified processed meat as “carcinogenic to humans.” This category already includes tobacco, mustard gas and formaldehyde. The agency found that eating 50 grams of processed meat – meat that has been salted, cured, fermented, smoked, or processed in another way– each day increases the risk of colorectal cancer by 18%.

Red meat, which includes beef, lamb and pork, was deemed “probably carcinogenic to humans” and has associations with colon cancer, pancreatic cancer and prostate cancer.

source: time.com
Old October 26th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Modi got WHO in his pocket :(

Why do they have eggs up there? Egg is not a carcinogen, or is it?

It is common knowledge that processed foods are not healthy choices. Healthy items include eggs, pasteurized milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, dry nuts, etc etc.

Old October 26th, 2015, 07:37 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Why do they have eggs up there? Egg is not a carcinogen, or is it?
Eggs are often a part of a breakfast/meal which features bacon and/or sausage as main course, eggs are most likely not carcinogenic.
Old October 26th, 2015, 07:42 AM

The biggest thing is:

red meat is likely to cause the disease
Old October 26th, 2015, 11:41 AM
Junior eCharchan

goldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
The biggest thing is:

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/20...-who-says.html

IT SHOCKED me to hear on the radio a few days ago that in Minnesota, they have determined that out of the 9000 new cancer cases reported each year, one of the cancer institutions here in MN reported that 30 percent of those new cancers are a DIRECT result of processed meats.

I couldn't believe I actually heard the truth on national radio. Then, there was a report of the flu vaccines for kids and how many have gotten seizures, but the doctor went on to say "it's safe, everyone should get the shot"....

So I got the truth for a few minutes and felt great, then the vaccine idiot spoke and evened everything back out.... :P

Jokes apart, A lot of vegetarians get cancer too. There are a lot of vegetarians that are big on tofu, soy milk,soy ice cream ,soy cheese and soy meat. The unfermented soy actually blocks their body from absorbing the calcium they need to have a proper pH. Their bodies become as acidic as those who eat too much meat ( especially too much red meat) and with a low pH, the body becomes a breeding ground for cancer and other terminal diseases. I avoid unfermented soy as much as possible, I feel it is more detrimental for a number of reasons than meat is, even if soy is pushed in all of the major health food stores.

I am not anti-environment or anti-vegetarian, by the way. I am very concerned with animal welfare and tried being a vegetarian for a year, but needed more protein and less carbs to stay healthy for my nutritional type. I am just saying there is reason to doubt that this connection of nitrate to cancer is true, although it is certainly possible.
Old October 26th, 2015, 12:16 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
The biggest thing is:

Now, that includes Pork too and the seculars/sickulars would come up with 'Modi is now collaborating with Arabs to keep WHO in his pocket'

More on pork. i particularly find the last line quite interesting (does that apply to chinese women too then)

BTW, the last time i heard such a term was Jagguji having many like Dirty in his pocket.
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...63&postcount=6
Old October 27th, 2015, 11:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of
Talking

East or west, Non veg is the best.

Vegans are Sissies
Old October 27th, 2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
East or west, Non veg is the best.

Vegans are Sissies
True, by eating the meat you are already getting the best of the ghaas phoos the animal processed.

Example, the pig eats all kind of trash and turns into this ultra-delicious meat, and you are still getting the nutrients.
Old October 29th, 2015, 08:35 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting observation. Left wingers in west advocate vegetarianism but in India, they have started advocating meat and that too red meat (Is that for freedom of choice. How about freedom of choice to buy guns)
Old October 29th, 2015, 08:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Interesting observation. Left wingers in west advocate vegetarianism but in India, they have started advocating meat and that too red meat (Is that for freedom of choice. How about freedom of choice to buy guns)
Comparing rights to have guns with rights to eat ? You been in USA too long ?
Old October 29th, 2015, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Comparing rights to have guns with rights to eat ? You been in USA too long ?
It is not about right to eat. It is about 'Freedom of what to eat'. Very few percent of Indians eat Beef, including Muslims. But all of a sudden the left wingers have discovered the virtues of Beef. What is that- 'Freedom of Choice'. The same applies to Umrika too. Here, both the sides have their own priorities of freedoms - One like freedom to have guns and other likes freedom to abort babies. But your comment on Veggies being sissies will have more takers in right wingers
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
It is not about right to eat. It is about 'Freedom of what to eat'. Very few percent of Indians eat Beef, including Muslims. But all of a sudden the left wingers have discovered the virtues of Beef. What is that- 'Freedom of Choice'. The same applies to Umrika too. Here, both the sides have their own priorities of freedoms - One like freedom to have guns and other likes freedom to abort babies. But your comment on Veggies being sissies will have more takers in right wingers
Muslims, Christians, Tribal, SC and even many elite Hindus eat it, Many more who doesn't eat it (like me), are not in favor of banning it. I would say the same if someone proposes to ban pork.

Although You guys are improving a bit in my company, but you went down so much on road of craziness that it will take time

I am living proof that non veg food is better, Don't wanna brag But you know Its my habit On Monday I met with a commando of elite force at some event (they are selected in ratio of 2000 to 1 from already fit defense personnel) he was very impressed by me, when I am in worst shape of my life, lost 12 Kg of muscle mass in last 6 month following slip disc, leave workout I can't walk 200 meters straight. My brain abilities been on display for months here I feel if my family weren't vegetarian and I had non veg food from early age, I could been much better.

As if madness with veg food weren't enough, morons are inventing vegan ideas (completely sissy )

By infusing these kind of silly ideas, You are opening ways for next generations being sissy and not superior like me (although it requires good genes, proper physical activity and non veg food to be like me and little discretion while displaying strength to stay that way, which unfortunately I lacked )
Old October 30th, 2015, 03:40 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Although You guys are improving a bit in my company,
I think its the other way round

Welcome to EC