eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 29th, 2011, 07:35 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Like Hitler has put Germany on World map. Narendra Modi has put Gujarat on world map: Mukesh Ambani

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
[b][color="DarkRed"]

Mukesh: abey ch***e..
Namo: bhaisaab ,aapsey kuch keh rahey hain..
Kamath: hein hein hein...
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:00 AM
Junior eCharchan

kbx911 is on a distinguished road
Re: Like Hitler has put Germany on World map. Narendra Modi has put Gujarat on world map: Mukesh Ambani

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Mukesh: abey ch***e..
Namo: bhaisaab ,aapsey kuch keh rahey hain..
Kamath: hein hein hein...
ahahah nice one, let me add another
Kamath: but saar itna fraoooud tho pakda jayega
Mukesh & Modi: gelchoda!!!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:13 AM
Junior eCharchan

kbx911 is on a distinguished road

Before i say anything, let me state the facts: you cannot trust history books, what you see on TV, or read in the newspaper, or hear in a gossip or charcha. Those in power play with propaganda. History is written by winners they say, but i think it is written by those with the money. There are certain communities of people all over the world, for whom, money becomes the ultimate obsession at some point during the lifespan of their community. They stop judging the worth of a person completely by looking at the value or sincerity of a person, and simply start putting money as the sole factor. If a person has tons of money, they look upto him, and want some of his/her money. They don't care how the money is acquired. The jews are the prime example of this.

Let me say my views about Hitler now.
Either Hitler was working for the jews or against them. For, because of whatever he did, the illegal state of israel was created. Against, because any upright political figure out to be against the banking and fraud syndicates run by jews. 100% fact he made Germany powerful. No one is sure if and to what extent gassing of jews occured, and no one can know for sure unless they were the supposedly imprisoned jew or the german guard manning the camp. I'm guessing Hitler made Germany strong by clamping down on all the illegal money trade of the jews that was hurting the average German. Anyway no point advocating for or against Hitler, i hardly care, i just wanted to bring the point about the jews.

I see something like that happening in Gujarat. But unlike Germany, it is not for the removal of corrupt money, but instead for the generation of it. The sides have been switched.
Old October 4th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

I propose the user with ID kbx911 be banned. System should not allow anyone to create ids that have 911, 2611 etc..