eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 7th, 2001, 10:56 AM
Pakka Desi

IA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really nice
Thumbs down ‘It is a war against the Hindus in Bangladesh’

Press Trust of India

Habra, West Bengal, November 7: Thousands of Hindu migrants are crossing the Indo-Bangladesh border near Habra - risking their lives, leaving everything including their near and dear ones behind - to save themselves from large-scale attacks on minorities in Bangladesh.

"The true picture is not known to the outside world. It is a free for all so far it goes to torturing minority Hindus. Women and property are the prime targets - hundreds of Hindu women are hospitalised, many were killed after being raped," Bidhu Bhusan Das, one of the migrants from Barishal, who fled leaving behind his relatives said.

The local municipality pretends ignorance as do the police and the administration, but the migrants are moving in daily via Hakimpur, Bongaon (Petrapole) borders and dispersing to districts like Bardhaman and Midnapore - even to far off places like the Andamans via Kolkata.

"It is a war against the Hindus. Awami League could not protect us, even worse, they are now joining hands with Bangladesh Nationalist Party cadres with the sole aim to butcher Hindu minorities," a group of migrants from Barishal and Bhola districts of Bangladesh, who have taken shelter in this town, 12 km from the Hakimpur border, said.

The situation after the October 1 elections, the migrants said, "are worse than that in 1992", when the Babri Masjid demolition in India led to communal tension in the neighbouring country.
Old November 7th, 2001, 12:25 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Bomb that shitty Bangladesh!

We should have struck back when they killed our BSF jawaans!
Old November 7th, 2001, 01:09 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Why should we bother about that?. We should first ensure that all the peaceful demonstrators who were leading the procession in support of Osama Bin Laden should be heavily compensated monetorily.
Old November 7th, 2001, 01:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
This is a humanitarian crime, and I feel for those people in that way. The fact that they are Hindu should not matter, though. They are Bangladeshis. I say we send them back where they came from. We have enough of our own problems. They, too, had the choice to be part of India at time of partition. They made the decision to stay in Bongladesh. Tough.

There are atrocities being committed against all kinds of people everywhere in the world. Why should we care only when its Hindus being attacked. I raised the same point when Afghani Hindus were being killed. We are not a Hindu nation. A foreign citizen is a foreign citizen, no matter what religion. Apply for a visa like anybody else and then come in to India legally. If they are there illegally, they should be sent back.
Old November 7th, 2001, 01:54 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Smelly

The bangladeshis have been trying to irk us into militray action. They first killed the BSF jawaans and now Hindus.

Why only Hindus? because they know that many Hindu groups in India will get enraged and cause more riots and pressurise India to act.

This all seems to be the handiwork of ISI which wants India to always get into trouble or provoke India into attacking so that the world can then make India the villian!
Old November 7th, 2001, 01:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
My point exactly. So why are we getting our feathers ruffled. They are killing their own citizens. It is their problem. Dont come running to India whenever there is a problem.
Old November 7th, 2001, 02:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
I think it should be clear to all the patriotic Indian heroes the reason why Indian Muslims feel hurt to see their Afghani brethren getting bombed.

So, if Indian Hindus can feel pained to see foreign nationals, with whom the only thing that they share is their religion, in distress isn't it kinda natural to assume that Indian muslims can feel the same towards foreign nationals with whom they share their religion?

But then, it requires an unbiased, modern thinking, liberal mind. Kinda too much to ask for.
Old November 7th, 2001, 02:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

G

I can see you are in some way agreeing with what I say .. (I think)

But yes, thats true. I dont believe in a bond because of following the same religion.
Old November 7th, 2001, 02:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
'Melly Pai...it was your post that gave me the thought which transformed itself through the tip of my fingers into the post you see below yours Honestly.

I was just trying to make certain people understand human psychology. Just trying to tell them that rules should be same for everyone. These people who insist on looking at things from the narrow, biased holes of their personal telescopes, ignoring things like logic and reasoning.
Old November 8th, 2001, 05:50 AM
Pakka Desi

IA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really niceIA is just really nice
rakhwala who is stopping you go ahead and shoot all the bangladeshi or for that matter bangladeshi muslims.
And about kicking out illegal bangladeshi isn't it that we should kick all those bangladeshi "Hindu" who just crossed the border.

Bhai mere majboor logo ka koi jaati ya dharam nahi hota hai.
Old November 8th, 2001, 05:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Arey Idrees, kyon apni energy waste kar rahe ho?
Old November 8th, 2001, 06:41 AM
Pakka Desi

Netra,

I try to refrain replying to such post but sometime i to get frustrated reading all this crap.
Old November 8th, 2001, 07:40 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Angry Hota he...........

Quote:
Originally posted by IA
rakhwala who is stopping you go ahead and shoot all the bangladeshi or for that matter bangladeshi muslims.
And about kicking out illegal bangladeshi isn't it that we should kick all those bangladeshi "Hindu" who just crossed the border.

Bhai mere majboor logo ka koi jaati ya dharam nahi hota hai.
Hota he IA hota he, jub yeh majboori baar baar Hinduyon per hi aatin he tub unka dharm bhi hota he, when anybody says Illegal bengaladeshi, that means there is lot of difference, first when Muslim comes from Bengadesh, either he would be one of those fanatic lot, whose coming to fight a jehad, when a Hindu comes he is one whose come to save his wife and sister or save his own life.

Thats the difference.

Whose killed and displaced most in Kashmir dilemma, H I N D U S.....

In kashmir, Muslim resident, still supporting or atleast living their minimul avarage life there.

Solution : If Bengladesh intruder a Mulsim shoot him on site and if he is Hindu, give him shelter and treat him as "Sharnarthi", who'll be return back once the Anti Hindu waves goes off from Bengladesh.
Old November 8th, 2001, 07:45 AM
Pakka Desi

Okay i accept my defeat cause there is no point arguing if the mind is set that islam is the only culprit religion in the world and other religions are suffering cause of islam.
Old November 8th, 2001, 08:02 AM
Junior eCharchan

pathik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by IA
Okay i accept my defeat cause there is no point arguing if the mind is set that islam is the only culprit religion in the world and other religions are suffering cause of islam.
All religions are involved in some or other bloody mess with human lives, but the problem with Islam is that those Muslims who do so, can also quote straight from the Koran to justify their actions.

In principle, moderate Muslims just don't have a chance against the extremists.