eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

View Poll Results: Who is "New " Cancer
She turned over her ID to her Husband for Revenge 3 30.00%
Her Account was Hacked 0 0%
She is no Women . Just another Dupe 2 20.00%
That's her a Bai from Jhopdapatti and gutter mouth 1 10.00%
It's actually Echarcha faking her ID - More hits to site 1 10.00%
Desibaba . Gained Popularity 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 5th, 2006, 10:22 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Who is Cancer

Okay I didn't get an option to particpate in that thread as kool-Bro closed it. So I opened my own thread . You wanna close it - Please dont ( changed )

Now why do we like to discuss this. Coz it is human nature. People like to discuss and discuss other people's sh*t. Can you change that ? No.....
So let's talk sh* t instead of worl politcs.
Heck I will even put a poll.

Now should we ban Cancer ? No way man . It is way too much fun to scre her ....... sorry I mean fuck her.........

So who is cancer ?
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.

Last edited by dirty; June 5th, 2006 at 10:41 AM.
Old June 5th, 2006, 10:33 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who is Cancer

I really think its her hubby whos taken her id...

i used my psychic powers to see wat exactly transpired...

Cancer: (breaking down at home and spilling the beans to her hubby) ec pe bahut kamine log hain... i tried to convince them that u r veggie but they wont believe me and they even called me names...

her hubby: (thinking to himself... its a nice oppurtunity to rise in here eyes and get some good s.ex in return)... tu chinta mat kar mai tera badla loonga... mujhe apna id aur password bataa bas...
Old June 5th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
I really think its her hubby whos taken her id...

i used my psychic powers to see wat exactly transpired...

Cancer: (breaking down at home and spilling the beans to her hubby) ec pe bahut kamine log hain... i tried to convince them that u r veggie but they wont believe me and they even called me names...

her hubby: (thinking to himself... its a nice oppurtunity to rise in here eyes and get some good s.ex in return)... tu chinta mat kar mai tera badla loonga... mujhe apna id aur password bataa bas...
Ditto......... Only thing all of that transpired in marathi
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old June 5th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

I wont be surprised if it turned out to be Chapai or Viking itself. Dono ke dono too much hai.
Old June 5th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Can we stop going after members?? dirty bhai.. please... in the past when we had members whom some folks did not like, we just ignored them and things went fine.

Why are we focussing our energy and resources on this type of activity? Why not have fun instead as we used to???

Just my opinion.. I know all of you old timers are wise enough to know when to let go..
Old June 5th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by padhu
I wont be surprised if it turned out to be Chapai or Viking itself. Dono ke dono too much hai.
Yeah right! About 60% of ids is just me.
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Can we stop going after members?? dirty bhai.. please... in the past when we had members whom some folks did not like, we just ignored them and things went fine.

Why are we focussing our energy and resources on this type of activity? Why not have fun instead as we used to???

Just my opinion.. I know all of you old timers are wise enough to know when to let go..
But .....But Cha unkill this is fun ..........

I am sory too

Last edited by dirty; June 5th, 2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Yeah right! About 60% of ids is just me.
Come on chapai. Dont get so serious buddy. Just joking man.

I am sorry.
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Dir_y......... She is woman no doubt about that. As far as hypocrites Thread something sure has gone wrong...She communicated with me where I found her to be badly hurt ...but you all have to agree that she is very strong woman and has very unique personality. Don't make too bad conclusions about her...she will revert back to me...and I will let you know where things went wrong.......
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Dir_y......... She is woman no doubt about that. As far as hypocrites Thread something sure has gone wrong...She communicated with me where I found her to be badly hurt ...but you all have to agree that she is very strong woman and has very unique personality. Don't make too bad conclusions about her...she will revert back to me...and I will let you know where things went wrong.......
thanx but we really aint interested
yall can continue PM -PM
no1 out here is interested in her stuff..i hope you get the message loud & clear..

thanx
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
I dont really care ! This is all fun. No one at least not me wants to know if she is hurt or constipated. As far as conslusions .... I made mine and people are free to make theirs. This is a public forum
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba
yall can continue PM -PM
no1 out here is interested in her stuff..i hope you get the message loud & clear..

thanx
Desibaba .....you think I am interested in getting invovled in any of this kind of mess....No I am not. I have my own life to take care. She communicated with me just because I am woman and it is natural that she will feel more comfortable to express to me than to anybody else.

I wrote this here cause Dir_y started the thread ...and thought may be my saying something will add to knowing who cancer really is ?

Yes I got the message loud and clear.........I won't communicate any more in this thread.....
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

...and thought may be my saying something will add to knowing who cancer really is ?

LTS thaz exactly mah point..we really dont need to kno anything bout her/it..

your intentions are commendable
Old June 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Who is Cancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba
yall can continue PM -PM

thanx
i 2nd, 3rd, 4th , 5th that!

and whats this 'i am hurt' bullcrap? this is a public forum! why is she taking it so serious that it hurts? what about the 'hurt' she caused to others here? holy crap!

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old June 5th, 2006, 01:48 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LTSben,

We do not make conclusions here abt her.
Hack, we don't even care.

But why do we have to care about her sentiments?
Who care if she is badly hurt?
We come here to have fun, share info and experience.

Don't we all have life and other problems to worry about?

And I don't think she is a strong woman. All I think, she is amature and expect ppl to respect her 'cause she is woman.