eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old April 29th, 2002, 02:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

cool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by DesiBaba

ya,so for a change why not get hooked up with some amru guy and check out for urself how str8 their principles are...
well...thanx for the advice desibaba.....but I like Indian guyz...and thats why I'm frustrated over their lack of sensibilities!

But why are u comparing the Indians with the Amrus anyways?
2 negatives don't make a positive!!!
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

cool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these partscool_jazzmin is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by DesiBaba

even then u would've banged ur car door while opening...
excuse me?????
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Thats pushing it!! Majority of desi guys are"GGTK's"
Greatest Guys To Know!! includin me !!
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi

Depends on whats in da bag!!
thik hai if u think guys are no good!! u probly are right.....
but then again u need to be with a no good person to feel better about yr self!!
yup...no doubt about that!!
Its been a real good ego-booster!
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Lag gai re lag gai..

is thread ki vaaat lag gai..

kharcha pai ab aata hi hai apne emoticon ke saath..
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by cool_jazzmin

yup...no doubt about that!!
Its been a real good ego-]booster!
ha ha!!

so why are girls cocky anyways? too freakin SHADY!!!!
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Very Interesting Days

Frist few days well rather first few hours were really depressing. But then it was fun. I landed in CA worked my butts off to get a job but without any luck.

So moved to Houston...yeah great weather and great people. Worked there for a year. Had tons of fun. Started dating got kicked in the rear and again fell in love to be dumped again. I guess you never learn from past experiences. Anyways, to make the story short in US I guess the best past time is dating and that is what I did. The girls are cheaper than BudLight....some will be offended but that is the truth.

After my MBA came back to CA and did some more dating. In all this hustle and bustle of life I forgot to enjoy the life. I am more ambitious now than I was in India. I want to touch the stars without realizing that in my pursuit to grab bigger happiness I am ignoring the smaller and day to day happiness. I guess I am more materialistic now than I was in India. I miss India and Indian people and Indian culture. Yes, US has lot more amenities and facilities than India has but at the bottom of my heart I feel lonely. And I am sure many of you feel the way I do but may not acknowledge it.

So, the last few years have been like a rollercoaster. Initially, I only experienced the upswing and now I am experiencing the downswings. Maybe this will be followed by the upswing again or maybe not..............

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

ha ha!!

so why are girls cocky anyways? too freakin SHADY!!!!
wats wrong with girls being cocky?? (i.e if I u mean "cocky-self confident".....I dunno if its got some slang meaning!!)
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Qn_of_sunshine
Desi guys are the biggest hypocrites here. And some desi girls are even worse

And some desi girls are even worse...point to me noted mi lord!!
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:32 PM
Source Integrator

Quote:

wats wrong with girls being cocky?? (i.e if I u mean "cocky-self confident".....I dunno if its got some slang meaning!!)
nah not that.......its "full of dem" cocky........ show offs!!!!!!!!!! ugh!! hate it!!
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

nah not that.......its "full of dem" cocky........ show offs!!!!!!!!!! ugh!! hate it!!
agreed....some girls are show-offs.well...not everybody is nice like me.........:P

and "some " desi girls are worse.
there's good and bad everywhere.we are talkin "majority'"here....err..aren't we talking " US experiences"???
**sheepish grin**
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

Qn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of lightQn_of_sunshine is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Very Interesting Days

Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8_Hindustani
The girls are cheaper than BudLight....some will be offended but that is the truth.

Why is it that the desi women feel the same way about desi men? Its like a cycle, boy hurt girl, girl in return hurt another boy, the other boy hurt another girl and so on. Its sad.

I guess I am more materialistic now than I was in India. I miss India and Indian people and Indian culture. Yes, US has lot more amenities and facilities than India has but at the bottom of my heart I feel lonely. And I am sure many of you feel the way I do but may not acknowledge it.
When I got my first job, my attitude towards life was just the same. Make money. Buy expensive things etc. But now that I am married and I have a baby, I really miss the whole indian scene. I spent 5 months in India when I got married. I had never really experienced India to the full extent untill then. I would be really lonely if my family wasn't here.
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Quote:
but I like Indian guyz...and thats why I'm frustrated over their lack of sensibilities!
The same goes for some Indian girls too. And unfortunately, I have fallen for a couple of them.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Gr8_Hindustani

Yes, US has lot more amenities and facilities than India has but at the bottom of my heart I feel lonely.
Very rightly said Gr8. Life in the US maybe more comfortable for a lot of us, but idhar India jaisa apna-pan nahi hai.
Old April 29th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by nydood

Very rightly said Gr8. Life in the US maybe more comfortable for a lot of us, but idhar India jaisa apna-pan nahi hai.
man!!! u make me cry.......sob sob..boo-hoo.....
but yes.its soooo true.watever said and done....woh apna-pan is soo much missing.

and about the guyz and girls stufff....wat the heck! I guess its all part of growing up.U make mistakes..fall for the wrong guy/girl.but you gotta laugh them off...and move on..right?

that is where the desi guyz suck!!! they aren't capable of moving on I guess.They either get too obssessed with a particular girl and then when it doesn't work out (obviously ..because of their lack of sensibilities!!!)spend each and every moment drinkin away in the pretense of gettin rid of their "gum" ..or they are all LALLUs.....not even smashin enough to get into the field and check out the relationship scene.....Mind you..all this with the utmost of decency and sophisticated etiquett(spl??)
Old April 29th, 2002, 03:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
very well said jazzmin.. continue this discussion in this thread?
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...?threadid=8355