eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old June 16th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do toilet stalls have gaps between doors and walls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
All of that points to your own uneducated status. You must the one of those losers that have left that have failed in this country. Another I know is Viking. Echarcha left due to personal reason so I wont call him failure. But it is really hard to fail in this country unless you screw up and you did.
Looking at how active you are in virtual world, I am sure you don't have good friends in real world.

Most of the points you make above are signs of your personal failure and not failure of the country. I came here as H1 and went the journey to citizen. I can today afford Bai, Ramu kaka , plumber , handy man all of it. Of course not like the Indian slavery model but my maid comes three times a week to help my wife with house work and jhadu pocha and if we have a party she stay whole day. we pay her $12/hr. I have a plumber, handy man I call when I need to fix anything. We pay him $15/hr. Its simple, because if I stop my business and do house hold work I will lose around 250/hr and that makes everything justified.

SO you just need to be a little smart and not worry about gap in toilet but worry about gap in your ass to make life work.....