eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old July 17th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heart Warming Desi Stories

You saw Rangoon No... I saw Rangoon, finished it yesterday. Great fun movie.

Reading the original post again, it seems the Police Commissioner serendipitously hijacked the zemblanity of the trafficked ladies

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

What is Zemblanity?
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
What is debatable is the serendipity of the situation. Did it happen as described by the do-gooder... or is the do-gooder playing a mean callous role just for the narration and topic of the tread
There is a Heart
There is warmth
It is Desi no phorener hamaal
And it be a story. Panchatantra types will also do
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

What is all these Farrago ? Seems like day-by-day Forum is suffering from Shashi Tharoor virus,..

Last edited by log1iszero; July 18th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
There is a Heart
There is warmth
It is Desi no phorener hamaal
And it be a story. Panchatantra types will also do
Thank you Saar. Kind words they are.

SL - you eat mango. Why you counting ped?

Old July 18th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Thank you Saar. Kind words they are.

SL - you eat mango. Why you counting ped?
Why I counting tree Why because it is my belief that behind every act of kindness there is always some selfish interest. Similar to like behind every act of err... evil (unkindness?), there is also some selfish interest. By counting ped is how we will come to know of doodh ka doodh and paani ka paani.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Why I counting tree Why because it is my belief that behind every act of kindness there is always some selfish interest. Similar to like behind every act of err... evil (unkindness?), there is also some selfish interest. By counting ped is how we will come to know of doodh ka doodh and paani ka paani.
I already told you, there is no selfish interest. It was pure act of kindness. You are so negative that you are digging for dirt.

Old July 19th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
I already told you, there is no selfish interest. It was pure act of kindness. You are so negative that you are digging for dirt.
When gods made man they did not install "pure act of kindness" in him.

Old July 19th, 2017, 11:51 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

The other day at Sam's club gas station I saw a desi lady forgot to lock her car's gas tank cap and it's cover. I immediately ran before she could leave the gas station, told her about it and locked her car's gas cap and tank.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:14 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
The other day at Sam's club gas station I saw a desi lady forgot to lock her car's gas tank cap and it's cover. I immediately ran before she could leave the gas station, told her about it and locked her car's gas cap and tank.
This is heart warming.

Old July 20th, 2017, 07:49 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Once, I picked up a coffee & sandwich I thought was mine at a cafe. I took a bite, also took a sip , realized it definitely wasn't what I ordered, & put it back on the counter. The guy who's coffee it actually was then came up & took it. I never said a thing, & just let him have his grub. When I stepped out of the cafe, he was still there. He walked up to me & said that it was the most delicious thing he'd ever had #randomactofkindness
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Once, I picked up a coffee & sandwich I thought was mine at a cafe. I took a bite, also took a sip , realized it definitely wasn't what I ordered, & put it back on the counter. The guy who's coffee it actually was then came up & took it. I never said a thing, & just let him have his grub. When I stepped out of the cafe, he was still there. He walked up to me & said that it was the most delicious thing he'd ever had #randomactofkindness
Coffee or sandwich? Coffee mein jyaada Shakkar gira hoyenga aur tum kuch aur samajhe

BTW, aise baaton pe apne ko yakeen nahin. Bahu hype hota hai yeh sugary romance wagareh
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:05 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
How is this a random act of kindness? You ate his food.

Old July 21st, 2017, 06:06 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
How is this a random act of kindness? You ate his food.
Food?? I ate his meat, dude! Do you think he'd let me get away with that?? The minute I stepped out, he flip a coin :gasp: now what do you think my chances were of getting head??
Old July 21st, 2017, 06:29 AM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
Coffee or sandwich? Coffee mein jyaada Shakkar gira hoyenga aur tum kuch aur samajhe

BTW, aise baaton pe apne ko yakeen nahin. Bahu hype hota hai yeh sugary romance wagareh
Jaanam samjha karo ... Maine kaphee aur sandwich hothon se lagaye toh hungama ho gaya sugary romance kidhar hai?? Idhar sirf bold & brazen .. Live a little when nobody's looking, samjhe? :winkwink: