eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old January 21st, 2016, 12:00 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bajirao mastani---Sanjay Leela bhansali's ambitious venture

about kashibai , first wife of the peshwa---

http://www.indiatimes.com/entertainm...fe-249116.html
Old March 23rd, 2016, 10:56 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Finally watched this movie, as I was earnestly waiting for this one to be ONLY on Bluray, before I attempt….. and it had arrived on a Bluray disc finally,…

SLB, a perfectionist’s set-studio work like Devdas, HDDCS, Raam-leela and Black,.. etc it repeats here too,…. Almost like Devdas kind of sets and actresses loaded with jewellery and Moti O ki maala,..…

Movie is god but did not find it that much interesting or that much praise-worthy that people has made it like an extreme talk of the town for past 3-5 months and on almost all award functions,.. winning in tons,… Perhaps,.. I had over-estimated it by more than 30 percent,.. !

Movie is for the set purpose and war-zone show-nman ship only, like Mughal e aazam, Pakeeza, Heer-raanzha, Jodha-akbar, Bahu-balli, Razia Sultana, ali baba n' 40 chor, Dharam-veer, Shammi’s Rajkumar, Few rrajavi parts of even movie Neel-Kamal, old anar-kali… etc..

Sets, Studios, technology and olden-timen Battalions like Mahabharata and Ramayana, or Ashoka’s Kalinga war and Raj-mahal sets are shown nicely,…….

Like Bhannsaali does, - million dollars of sarees, vastra-aabhushan, gahane, alankaars, and shingar with boat-loads of gold, Moti O ki maala, make-ups, hair-styles, choodi-chanlla, kangan, Bengal, nathni, payal, laal-joda, and sarees, like in Devdas movie, is also typically here.

I heard lots of people... die-hard praising Priyanka, but all I saw was her vastra-aabhushan and alankaar and golds wearing,. Etc… Did not find acting part that extra ordinarily strong ( public were touting of too much ), which perhaps I had over-expected by 30 percent and so with Dipika and Ranveer 's acts,.. as most of the art work is done by set, studios, shingaar, aabhooshan, and hence very little remains on acting part and even if they failed/made mistake,.. Hardly anyone can notice,..

Movie is sure one time watch ( prefer in theater ) for the spectacular studio work ( in fact, I repeated few songs and sex clips twice-thrice ) and Big-wars movies like Troy, Excalibur, Bahuballi, Mughal e aazam, and so many other Hollywood movies,….
And movie is a reality cum few fantasy..... so, ending is not that good or any typical Bollywood filmy-style, on a high octane hero like showman-ship, as they have to remain into the reality part of the story too,…..

Millind Soman, Aditya Pancholi, Raza Murad and such are hardy noticeable/recognized, due to get-ups and negligible side work and public knows only Piggy, Dipu and Ranveer...

If this movie was done by Sallu ( as per-planned ) he may not look that good like Ranveer due to his thingu height, IMO. Ranveer, Piggy, Deepu al had acted better , but still not that extra ordinarily, that I had expected from Public's views and Award functions trophies ..

Movie is good for set/studio's showman-ship, eye candy, Nrutya, few dialects are good, and also few songs set-ups,…... well-decorated ladies/actresses and Mahal-sets, War-zones... made it a spectacular photography,...

It's a full-toss family movie, though I had expected few sex scenes and striping/rapes,.. but movie disappoints in that arena... SLB has hired many reiinji-penjii look Gujarati stars ( Ram-leela movie waale, Bhawaayi-team ) who look like famine-sufferers and in gaamathi dresses, looks,..
raajavi/raaj-kunvar less,.. and farmers-like, more.......
All kings shown are, old-men in poor stamina,.. and it seems,.. Pradhaans were the only main characters in olden times.. and Rajas were, koi Budhdha-Bhikhaaris,..

My rating be, 2.95 / 5.0

Last edited by Jagmohan; March 23rd, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Did it release yet?
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

And gone too from theaters.

Did you just wake up from coma or what?
Old March 29th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

^ But, that is the definition of a typical Chennai-waasi ! Isn’t it ? To them,… even SRK Big B and Salman are the names, sounding like, perhaps,.. may have heard somewhere !
At one populated desi arena, I saw few astonishing about the name "Rafi",… who is he and never heard of him !
All they know is,.. some illya-raja, and Ghanta-karna kind of weirdo,…. And India ends, after Chennai if you proceed towards north, from Kanyakumari !
Old March 31st, 2016, 05:26 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Did it release yet?
You still in March 2015 ?
Old March 31st, 2016, 07:02 PM
Banned

aashikaji,.. while you were enjoying your long after pregnancy leave and raising and playing with your little Munna, ....

all super-duper hit / multi budget films like,.... Bajrangii Bhaijaan, Bajirav Mastaani, Bahuballi, Dilwaale,... aayi or chali bhi gayi,... Dher saare dhol-nagaare baje,.... Charcha-chora huaa,... I even had made 35-40 posts only on BM and Bahuballi at many different places,.. couple places had hundreds of posts on discussions,... and thousands of viewings...... on those discussions about the movies,... !
Old May 30th, 2016, 01:04 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

bajirao mastani to be adapted into TV serial---

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/i.../1/680601.html
Old May 30th, 2016, 02:27 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Watched half of this movie yesterday on jagguji's site not too bad except I find Deepika too frail to play a lady warrior. The way she holds the nock of the arrow .. it can never be released with any kind of tautness.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; May 30th, 2016 at 04:58 PM.
Old May 31st, 2016, 09:25 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

They had it playing on TV in India a few weeks ago. Couldn't watch more than 5 minutes... must've been towards the end of the movie, Ranveer rides his horse serious-facedly towards a fortress and dodges a volley of arrows with his snake-like sword. What a load of trash! Can't believe he won a filmfare award.. then again, I stopped giving those awards any credence a long time ago.
Old May 31st, 2016, 09:24 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
They had it playing on TV in India a few weeks ago. Couldn't watch more than 5 minutes... must've been towards the end of the movie, Ranveer rides his horse serious-facedly towards a fortress and dodges a volley of arrows with his snake-like sword. What a load of trash! Can't believe he won a filmfare award.. then again, I stopped giving those awards any credence a long time ago.
Whattt?? Noooo!!!!! In fact, I loved Ranveer's bravura act as 'Bajirao'. And god bless SLB for not casting Salman Khan & Ash for the movie. That would've been disastrous

Ranveer Singh is just so cool. I enjoy watching his movies over Ranbir Kapoor's. Watch his Dil Dhadakne Do, too. Back to back releases & oh, boy, what effortless ability to slip into contrasting characters! His attention to details is evident. Ah! "Bajirao ne Mastani se muhobbat ki hai, ayyashi nahin" still ringing in my ears. He just knows how to strike a cord
Old June 1st, 2016, 08:51 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Whattt?? Noooo!!!!! In fact, I loved Ranveer's bravura act as 'Bajirao'. And god bless SLB for not casting Salman Khan & Ash for the movie. That would've been disastrous

Ranveer Singh is just so cool. I enjoy watching his movies over Ranbir Kapoor's. Watch his Dil Dhadakne Do, too. Back to back releases & oh, boy, what effortless ability to slip into contrasting characters! His attention to details is evident. Ah! "Bajirao ne Mastani se muhobbat ki hai, ayyashi nahin" still ringing in my ears. He just knows how to strike a cord
I like Ranveer don't get me wrong. Though the scene / few minutes that I watched completely put me off the movie. SLB is a nutcase. really enjoyed Dil Dhadakne Do.
Old June 1st, 2016, 09:35 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

no, i didn't take it personally. been a while I've liked someone's screen presence. this gunda is one of them
Old June 1st, 2016, 09:43 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
no, i didn't take it personally. been a while I've liked someone's screen presence. this gunda is one of them
If you're a fan girl I recommend you watch the video he did as a response to a 'dare' by Hritik during Krish promotions. He actually danced like a maniac on a crowded evening at linking road to 'main aisa kyu hu' and it was hilarious. He's quite a spontaneous chap. I like the guy. I'll try and find a link to the video...

Edit: here it is

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; June 1st, 2016 at 10:25 AM. Reason: added youtube tags
Old June 1st, 2016, 09:49 AM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
If you're a fan girl I recommend you watch the video he did as a response to a 'dare' by Hritik during Krish promotions. He actually danced like a maniac on a crowded evening at linking road to 'main aisa kyu hu' and it was hilarious. He's quite a spontaneous chap. I like the guy. I'll try and find a link to the video...

Edit: here it is

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUgxZjdefT8
haha yes. Have seen this one before. His energy levels are & I hope remain unbeatable. TFS