eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 5th, 2001, 04:44 PM
eCharchan

arun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Original speech written by ghost speech writer of by George W. Bush

Dear All,

I am sending you a speech which was written by the ghost writer of President Bush. This was never
delivered by him because it was found that the ghost writer was none else than a close confidant of
Osama and had penetrated right through the white house circle.

Howdy folks,

You guys must be wondering how all this happened in the most powerful country on this planet, at a time
when we're the Masters of the Universe, and all set to build an impenetrable missile defense shield.

To tell you the truth, I'm just as flabbergasted as you are. Here I was, doing all the right things:
walking out of the UN conference on racism, scuttling the Kyoto environment treaty, bribing Serbia to
hand over Milosevic, tightening the Nato noose around Russia, bombing Iraq without it being so much
as mentioned on TV.Honobing with Musharraf inspite of knowing that he is the one holding Osama and
Taliban alive.

In short, I was doing the job an American president is paid to do, letting it be known that we own the
world, and then, literally out of the blue, this terrible thing happens. Wars have never affected our
folks at home. We've waged war on the natives in god-forsaken places like Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos,
Serbia, and our friends have massacred Kashmiries, Latin Americans, and other foreign types. But
believe me, I never reckoned they'll go this far to take revenge. Sure, TV stations and hospitals have
been bombed in Serbia, and people are routinely killed in Iraq. But it's we and our pals who can do
these things, not low-tech losers without access to Tomahawk and Cruise missiles.

Who could have imagined that these terrorists will just throw their own lives away. Crazy cowards. My
heart goes out to all those people who lost their loved ones in this tragedy. I guess innocents died in
the wars we waged as well. And I'm told innocent folks get killed in Russia, India, Sri Lanka, the
Philippines and such places pretty regularly. But for them it's a political problem they have to
solve, and resorting to armed force is not the answer. The important thing to remember is that when it
happens to others it's collateral damage, when they do it to us it's terrorism. The big difference is
that the Americans are involved this time, and how can any sane person say that an American life is the
same as, say, a Kashmiri Pundit? I watched a BBC documentary that talked about the bones of the dead of
Afghanistan being sold in Pakistan to make chicken feed! The children dig up the skeletons in the
graveyards and sell each one for 25 cents. What that means is that the bones of 4 Afghan workers are
worth only one dollar! And you want to compare them with us?

You've got to realise that this threat to us doesn't come from all those people whom we kicked around.
We weren't attacked by the sons of those people whom our Contra goons murdered in Nicaragua. Nor was it
any of the 500,000 children with birth defects in Vietnam after we used chemical weapons there. Nor was
it the fathers of the half a million Iraqi kids who died as a result of our sanctions.

These losers may hate our guts, but they can't do a thing. No, folks, the good news is that these guys
who caused all that damage used to be on our side not too far back. They've been trained and financed
by us and we sure as heck trained them well. Osama bin Laden is our creation. So was Saddam, whom we
funded throughout his war with Iran. It's a pity that they have now become traitors and turned the
weapons we supplied against us. They'll have to suffer the consequences for that transgression.

We'll bomb Afghanistan back into the Stone Age. Problem is, my generals tell me that much of it is
already in the Stone Age, thanks to all those bandits we armed and trained. I hear that with the aid
agencies pulling out there'll soon be thousands dying of starvation there. That's what happens when you
harbor terrorists.

Countries that provide safe havens to terrorists must choose which side they are on. We're laying down
the law in these matters, and countries are either for us or against us. It's pretty simple. All we're
asking them to do is give up the terrorists whom we don't like---like Osama or the Hezbollah or Hamas,
and they can keep their Kashmiri or Chechen terrorists. As for our harboring Cuban terrorists in Miami,
nobody can question that, that's part of our holy war for capitalism. But we don't call it a jehad.
Let's face it, folks, this is a time for tough decisions.

Sure, innocents may get killed in retaliatory strikes. But recall what Madeleine Albright said when she
was told that more Iraqi kids had died due to the economic blockade than in the Hiroshima bombing. She
bravely said that the price was worth it. We can rely on our media to drive that point home. It's their
flag-waving duty. It's also their obligation to make sure there's no discussion about the reasons for
terrorism. The voices of dissent need to be muted, so that we can protect our pluralist society. As for
you guys, remember that there can be no higher calling than fulfilling your patriotic duty as cannon
fodder.

God bless America!
Old October 5th, 2001, 10:43 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Arun

This is sarcasm at it's best!. But not not entirely misplaced though.
America is a sucker country!

Good post!!