eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old August 16th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Banned

Mallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond repute
Using bra cup as pocket

This evening I was at a vegetable market buying some. I gave a 50s note, but the vendor didnít have change. Just then, another customer, a woman, finished her purchases and she wanted to settle. I stepped aside. I was amazed, or rather baffled, that this new-age woman was using her bra cup as pocket. She paid her amount and incidentally it was in exact change. The vegetable vendor gave me a currency from that change to me. I was bit reluctant to accept.

I agree itís the best and safest way for a woman to carry cash, but in analogous way do you think a woman would want any money handed to her that came from between a man's balls?
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:45 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Using bra cup as pocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallu Rider View Post
This evening I was at a vegetable market buying some. I gave a 50s note, but the vendor didnít have change. Just then, another customer, a woman, finished her purchases and she wanted to settle. I stepped aside. I was amazed, or rather baffled, that this new-age woman was using her bra cup as pocket. She paid her amount and incidentally it was in exact change. The vegetable vendor gave me a currency from that change to me. I was bit reluctant to accept.

I agree itís the best and safest way for a woman to carry cash, but in analogous way do you think a woman would want any money handed to her that came from between a man's balls?
I have seen women take out large suitcase from bra pockets. Once I saw a women take an umbreall out of her bra.....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

This thread reminded me of an old joke

A bra manufacturer recieved an order for bras from an American company but while taking the order there was some mistake while noting down the size and the manufacturer ended up in making it almost double the size ordered and the whole consignment was rejected.

The manufacturer was in tears as it was the biggest order he had recieved and his whole savings and investments were down the drain now.His manager a mallu gave him an idea and he made a huge profit out of the rejected bras

what was the idea

They cut the bras in two and sold them as skull caps in Saudi Arabia
Old August 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

REminds me of another Joke( most prolly posted here by myself...so dont bother Premi pai)

Two women were coming back form a movie
First one said: Hai Ram! Kisi ne mera purse chura liya!
Second: Par tu to apna purse bra mein rakhti thi na?
First: Haan par mujhe kya pata tha ki saala chori kar raha hai.

Old August 16th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
REminds me of another Joke( most prolly posted here by myself...so dont bother Premi pai)

Two women were coming back form a movie
First one said: Hai Ram! Kisi ne mera purse chura liya!
Second: Par tu to apna purse bra mein rakhti thi na?
First: Haan par mujhe kya pata tha ki saala chori kar raha hai.
abe ... abhi to ye movie tak main aa gaye joke abhi bhi yaad karte ho aise thakele jokes..
Old August 16th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Another one...

A good sardarji (arn't they always good?) saw a bra fallen on ground and figured out it fell off the cloths line from the house ahead and rang the bell to return the fallen item. Alas, he didn't know what it was called. A Lady answered the bell and he said, "Madam, aapka dood-ka-dhakkan gir gaya tha" and handed over the bra to the amazed and embarassed woman.
Old August 16th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

50s ka note diya? ya kaunsa country hai? 50 ka note diya and you are expecting some change back, so it cant be India.
Old August 17th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
50s ka note diya? ya kaunsa country hai? 50 ka note diya and you are expecting some change back, so it cant be India.
posted by mallu so it must be in gulf.
Old August 17th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Banned

Mallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond reputeMallu Rider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
posted by mallu so it must be in gulf.
Premi is right.

Lets not derail 'bra cup as pocket' to discuss of cost of living in india and gulf.

kkkk if you start a new thread to discuss it, please quote this thread as the inspiration.

for all the jokes.

Still the question remains same. Do you think a woman would want any money handed to her that came from between a man's balls? And if its difficult to answer on part of a woman, I leave it to women of echarcha to answer.

For the guys, I rephrase the question as, do you want any money handed to you that came from between a woman's balls?
Old August 17th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still the question remains same. Do you think a woman would want any money handed to her that came from between a man's balls?
Lets just say the woman in question is wearing a nice lacy VS bra. Keeping anything other than her breast in it would distort the shape. So, no; having anything else in bra is a big no.

(Its OK Rakhi, its EC, you can say it, really, just say it) Money is the second best thing which can come from between a mans balls. Correct me if I am wrong .

Old August 17th, 2010, 10:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Premi is right.

Lets not derail 'bra cup as pocket' to discuss of cost of living in india and gulf.

kkkk if you start a new thread to discuss it, please quote this thread as the inspiration.

for all the jokes.

Still the question remains same. Do you think a woman would want any money handed to her that came from between a man's balls? And if its difficult to answer on part of a woman, I leave it to women of echarcha to answer.

For the guys, I rephrase the question as, do you want any money handed to you that came from between a woman's balls?
if someone gives you some money from his/her pocket, will you know where has the money come from - its journey from the mint to your hand?

which gulf country is this where woman puts her hand in her Bra so openly and brazenly and does not get stoned for it? feku-chand.
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
which gulf country is this where woman puts her hand in her Bra so openly and brazenly and does not get stoned for it? feku-chand.
dubai, some parts of abu-dabhi too.

anywhere else it could be under burka you can figure out where the money is coming from.
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
(Its OK Rakhi, its EC, you can say it, really, just say it) Money is the second best thing which can come from between a mans balls. Correct me if I am wrong .

So whats the first best thing??
Old August 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
dubai, some parts of abu-dabhi too.

anywhere else it could be under burka you can figure out where the money is coming from.
really?

you can figure out but not be sure...
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Junior eCharchan

Chandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond reputeChandni has a reputation beyond repute

I have never tried putting money in the bra . Maybe I should do it today going to Walmart and see the reaction . Ok nice tp for an un-employed girl like me ..