eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Trending Topics

Notices

Trending Topics Topics which are trending ...

Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:32 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
The depth of Modi's strategic mind: Wronged ISRO scientist says India will be safe in Modi's hands

http://www.rediff.com/news/interview...s/20140226.htm

Long story short: This brilliant scientist was framed in a false case. Modi invites him and asks him which country was behind his framing and promises him justice.

The bio of this scientist who as usual was betrayed by our secular ungrateful country.

Quote:
S Nambi Narayanan, left, joined the Indian Space Research Organisation as a scientist in 1966, and was instrumental in introducing liquid fuel rocket technology in India in the early 1970s.
He and his team also developed the Vikas engine used in many ISRO rockets, including the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle that took Chandrayaan-1 to the moon. The Vikas engine was used in the Geo-Synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle too.
He was in charge of ISRO's cryogenics division when the ISRO espionage case broke out in 1994. Dr Nambi Narayanan was arrested by the Kerala police for allegedly passing secret documents to Pakistan.

Hopefully this scientist gets his due and the people who framed get their due comeuppance. BTW. I'm very curious to find out which country got this scientist's career destroyed. This false case set back India's space program for a decade atleast. In between this mess, Modi shines as the only Indian politician whose strategic mind this world fears.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 11:22 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The depth of Modi's strategic mind: Wronged ISRO scientist says India will be safe in Modi's hands

India was and will be safe.. Modi or no modi.

India survived gazillion invaders and is still surviving the invasion of the gandhi name.. if it can do that it can survive anything.. Modi is just a piece of dust or garbage on the roadside.. he will come and go and he will die eventually and be forgotten. India will remain.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:35 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The depth of Modi's strategic mind: Wronged ISRO scientist says India will be safe in Modi's hands

Chu.iyas like pelu will be around on ec come what may.. Hide em ignore em n peacefully log on to ec
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
India was and will be safe.. Modi or no modi.

India survived gazillion invaders and is still surviving the invasion of the gandhi name.. if it can do that it can survive anything.. Modi is just a piece of dust or garbage on the roadside.. he will come and go and he will die eventually and be forgotten. India will remain.
This is because scamster people like you that India is still backward n struggling to achieve its due growth.....and you are proud for its survival....... you would have wished & achieved growth in your personal life, no ??? or just survival ?? ....same feeling apply to our country...anyways, you say because you just have to say anything over everything.

Most of your posts are useless potshots on anything n worth getting ignored.

Last edited by ungalprasad; March 2nd, 2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:22 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
This is because scamster people like you that India is still backward n struggling to achieve its due growth.....and you call it survival.

Most of your posts are useless potshots on anything n worth getting ignored.
So ignore it.. kaunsa mere ko ghantaa pharak padtaa hai. Gandu..
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:29 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
achieve its due growth.....and you call it survival.
And check you dictionary.. survival means "able to stay alive".. even if with bare minimum.. grow flourish etc are different. It is bhangis and subsidy hungry folks like you who are dragging down its growth or prosperity.. and EVEN MODI cannot help you or folks like you. Free loaders should be dumped in arctic ocean if India has to flourish.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

unkil ji, corrected.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 09:47 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
unkil ji, corrected.
Bas kyaa.. but I like your spirity man.. saala bina thoda locha lafadaa ke ec par aanand hi nahi naa aataa.. *

*majaa to ganduon ko aata hai.. apun ko to aanand aata hai*

for your sportiveness man.. (thoda jyaada bol diyaa to sorry hain! nothing personal.. tu meri goti par laat maaraa mai ne tere goti par laath maara.. hisaab barobar.. ok?.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 10:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

I don't come here to indulge in any fight... It is always better to downplay any provocation... My previous response was spontaneous as I found your post useless/meaningless.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 10:04 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
I don't come here to indulge in any fight... It is always better to downplay any provocation... My previous response was spontaneous as I found your post useless/meaningless.
And since when did you come here for enlightenment sire? With all due respect, we are all chaman chewtiyaas here not einsteins.. if we were we would have better things to do than to yap here.. so stop riding that silver high horse of yours and come down to earth.. both you and me make meaningless posts and get a kind of self gratification by proving I can piss higher than you.. period (It helps if we have a few cans of beers along but that is besides the point).
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:17 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Pelu,

Answer this question of mine honestly. Do not jump through hoops of logic, do not ramble and most of all do not go offtopic.

Just try to make a honest effort and answer this question. I know its very hard for you, but we here will appreciate your effort. Just answer this one question of mine in a direct plain simple language:

WHICH INDIAN LEADER OTHER THAN MODI HAS STRATEGIC THOUGHT SHOWN IN THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

Again, do not jump through loops, ramble or derail and if you have to do any of these three things, just keep quiet. Thank you!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:45 AM
Pelu Pelu

I will do all of the three.. now ask the question in human language.

wtf does this line mean? "in the point of this thread?"

What ever the point.. I would much rather a cleaner feller than a suspected/alleged criminal accomplice and that too in a crime like killing innocents at the top of the food chain.. wolf guarding the sheeps eh?

Same applies to Congi bastards too.

And jaan hai jahan hai.. if this MC goes about creating mayhem what ever remains will also be not available to the ones who will die in whatever he creates. He is a pandoras box better left alone.

I have heard christians say.. saale mullon ko modi laanaa padenga.. they forget they will not be left alone too.. chewtiye.

Last edited by GpeL; March 3rd, 2014 at 03:50 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:57 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
I will do all of the three.. now ask the question in human language.

wtf does this line mean? "in the point of this thread?"

What ever the point.. I would much rather a cleaner feller than a suspected/alleged criminal accomplice and that too in a crime like killing innocents at the top of the food chain.. wolf guarding the sheeps eh?

Same applies to Congi bastards too.

And jaan hai jahan hai.. if this MC goes about creating mayhem what ever remains will also be not available to the ones who will die in whatever he creates. He is a pandoras box better left alone.

I have heard christians say.. saale mullon ko modi laanaa padenga.. they forget they will not be left alone too.. chewtiye.
Again, rambling based on nothing worthwhile. I suppose I deserve it for expecting a decent answer from you. Oh well.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:59 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
Again, rambling based on nothing worthwhile. I suppose I deserve it for expecting a decent answer from you. Oh well.
Come on now.. that was a very well thought out post (given it was me!! and the interrogator was you ) you know you should be honest and give credit where credit is due.. Gentlemen do that.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 04:01 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
Pelu,

WHICH INDIAN LEADER OTHER THAN MODI HAS STRATEGIC THOUGHT SHOWN IN THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?
But really.. what does the above line posted in BOLD and caps mean.. think and tell.. don't go rambling, off topic and all that things that you asked me to avoid doing.