eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 21st, 2003, 08:56 AM
Banned

Jat will become famous soon enough
Why I want to quit Smoking !!!

Dunno whether you have observed it or not in your case but with me I have observed that ever since I have started smoking ( ie from 23rd Nov 1999 ) my mind has become quite dull than what it used to be and my fabulous ( second only to a perfect photographic memory ) memory has also faded a lot and I find myself becoming a lot absent minded and tend to forget a lot .

It wasn't so when I didnt use to smoke and above all behanchodh chehray kay baarah buz gaye hain , pooraa dhal kay kaalaa ho gayaa hai with eyes sinking in their sockets .

All the taste buds have rottened and yep that sand paper in the throat thingy with which you wake up really sucks , my bloody own mouth stinks a lot in the morning and I myself hate it .These are the only reasons why I want to quit .

Another thing , my physical stamina has decreased exponentially since I started fagging .

Bahut jaldi haafnay lag jaataa hoon ab mai when earlier once upon a time , I had a stamina to run 11 to 15 kms without stopping .Honth jal kay sookhay pattay kee tarah raakh ho chukay hain , when earlier they used to look very glossy pinkish and tempting to lick .Also I have found myself becoming a lot lazy now .

Most importantly , my gal doesn't gives me a smooch if I have smoken , so it has now become a necessity to quit .Not only that I myself don't feel comfortable in kissing / smocching her with that stink in my mouth with which even clorets and other mouth fresheners can't cope up with .Food that was very tasting before I smoked just fails to seduce my tastebuds .

Financiallly also it is one headache , to buy cigs and some mouthfresheners along with it I tried menthol ciggs for a change but that too didnt worked brilliantly .Though they taste cool but still they have a cool stink with them when it comes to smooching .

I think I must quit for my own betterment now as I am seeing no benefit out of it , not even a single one .My gal says that I look very handsome when I smoke but yuck I just got myself clicked while smoking and shit I was looking horribly horible in the pic .Though while blowing the smoke up in the air I do look Sexy but thats when the cig is not photographed .Feel like posting my pic here but don't wanna wanna make a joke of myself
Old March 21st, 2003, 09:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Talking Re: Why I want to quit Smoking !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jat
Feel like posting my pic here but don't wanna wanna make a joke of myself
You wont be able to do any more of it than you already have.
Old March 21st, 2003, 09:19 AM
Junior eCharchan

Dada can only hope to improve
doodh means to say

Jat = Joke ?