eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 7th, 2018, 05:09 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Jeetendra Booked for Sexually Assaulting His Cousin

Quote:
Bollywood actor Jeetendra booked for sexual assault in a 47-year-old case

Updated: Mar 07, 2018 18:13 IST

The complaint came to light in February and Shimla Police have now booked a case against Jeetendra.

Bollywood actor Jeetendra has reportedly been booked for a sexual assault case in Shimla. Jeetendra’s cousin has claimed she was assaulted in a city hotel, 47 years ago when she stayed with Jeetendra, an Indian Express report claimed.

Shimla’s Superintendent of Police Umapati Jamwal told the daily, “An FIR under section 354 IPC has been registered at Chotta Shimla police station. After her email, we got in touch with the complainant, who later had also sent us a written complaint to support her version.” The complainant will now record her statement before a magistrate and will also provide evidence of her stay in the hotel.

Jeetendra, who had arranged for the complainant to join him from New Delhi to Shimla on the sets of a film came drunk to her room one night, joined two twin beds and sexually assaulted her, the complaint said.

Jamwal also told the daily that the investigations in the complaint will be carried out as per the old provisions of the section 354 IPC, in keeping with the law prevalent in 1971 when the alleged crime took place, and not the new and amended provisions.

The complainant is yet to provide the hotel’s name.

Jeetendra’s lawyer rubbished the allegations as “baseless and ridiculous”. A statement issued by his lawyer said Jeetendra categorically denies any such incident took place. “...Such baseless, ridiculous and fabricated claims cannot be entertained by any court of law or the law enforcement agencies after a span of almost 50 years. The Statute has provided a justice delivery system through the Courts, and the Limitation Act 1963 was specifically enacted to ensure that all genuine complaints are made within a maximum time limit of three years, so that a proper investigation is carried out and timely justice is delivered,” a statement issued by advocate Rizwan Siddiquee said in February 2018.

Hindustan Times could not independently verify the report. Efforts to reach Jeetendra went unanswered.

Jeetendra, now 75, is a well-known name in the Hindi film industry. He is also a film producer and has daughter Ekta and son Tusshar with wife Shobhaa.
https://www.hindustantimes.com/bolly...lo3dphYrJ.html

Maybe this would provide the masala for a remake of Hadh Kar di Aapne
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old March 7th, 2018, 05:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jeetendra Booked for Sexually Assaulting His Cousin

sounds fishy .. after 47 years no less.
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
sounds fishy .. after 47 years no less.
sounds like some sort of blackmail.
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

with the #Metoo movement becoming prominent, the woman (cousin) must have gotten the confidence to speak out now. Everybody needs a closure.

Now, I am not saying that Jeetendra is guilty but if she was a gold digger, she would have launched a case long time back when his career was at its peak and she could have benefited financially (hush money).
Old March 7th, 2018, 08:01 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
with the #Metoo movement becoming prominent, the woman (cousin) must have gotten the confidence to speak out now. Everybody needs a closure.

Now, I am not saying that Jeetendra is guilty but if she was a gold digger, she would have launched a case long time back when his career was at its peak and she could have benefited financially (hush money).
jeetendra is a very rich man even today . he has reportedly made smart investments that have earned him more money than superstars and megastars .

also his daughter ekta kapoor has made tonnes of money in television and cinema production .
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

While I support #metoo for the legitimate cases, it scares me to see that a small email can trigger a case against a man. whether there is basis to the allegation or not, if it was in Canada, his career is finished.

I reacted with fear for my son when I saw Brown stepping down from his political career. In future, if a lady decides she wants to destroy a life, all it takes is a #metoo?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...news-1.4535358

As much as i support women and their cause, i think its unnecessary to make a public debacle of an allegation until the accused is proven guilty or at least have substantial proof of the crime.

Last edited by Aashika; March 7th, 2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
As much as i support women and their cause, i think its unnecessary to make a public debacle of an allegation until the accused is proven guilty or at least have substantial proof of the crime.
That is how it should happen. But men are finished as soon as an accusation is levelled. Very unfair.
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
That is how it should happen. But men are finished as soon as an accusation is levelled. Very unfair.
Completely unfair and it scares me.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:42 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

There was a story by Jeffery Archer, don't remember its name. It was about two lifelong friends, one makes it good in life, the other one drifts down. One day, at the club, they get into some kind of spat with each other. The richer fellow indulges in some serious name calling. There is a court case for libel or something and the rich guys loses the case and has to pay compensation to the other fellow.....

Somehow this incidence reminds me of that story. Has anyone read it ?

Old March 7th, 2018, 11:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
jeetendra is a very rich man even today . he has reportedly made smart investments that have earned him more money than superstars and megastars .

also his daughter ekta kapoor has made tonnes of money in television and cinema production .
I am not saying that he isn't a rich man today. My point is that his career would have been in some jeopardy had she made these allegations (police case) etc earlier. Knowing fully well that the statute of limitations has run out, why would a woman (I would assume she is in her 70's or late 60's too) make a baseless allegation when she has nothing to gain.
Old March 7th, 2018, 11:30 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
I am not saying that he isn't a rich man today. My point is that his career would have been in some jeopardy had she made these allegations (police case) etc earlier. Knowing fully well that the statute of limitations has run out, why would a woman (I would assume she is in her 70's or late 60's too) make a baseless allegation when she has nothing to gain.
OTOH, maybe she has. Maybe both of them do.

Old March 7th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

#Metoo does not give the right to a female to just allege and finish someone's career.. The accusation has to have some veracity as well. Case in point, recently a woman accused Comedian Aziz Ansari of behaving inappropriately on a date and trying to take advantage of her despite him knowing that she was feeling "uncomfortable".. Folks did come out in his support and to the best of my knowledge, he did not suffer career wise.
Old March 7th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

This whole *Mettoo* thing has gone bonkers. Completely spoiled an already mundane oscars show. These crying-whining games seem to have no end at all... saala, ek ke baad ek... either in this field or that. Time to back bullies and bring back those memorable aba-dubi days again. The walloping we used to give each other with the heaviest ball we can find... where have those days gone

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:41 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Yeah.. metoo has gone outacontrol. Those metoo whiners need to have their panties pulled down and given a good smacking. Best way to put them in their place!
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

So one waits 47 years to cry rape?

Looks like bull shit... Even the law has placed a statute of limitations for such things...

The cousin must have asked Jeetendra for some money now, and Jeetendra must have refused a loan or handout... So here goes this 'rape rape' cry after 47 years.