eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old February 7th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest Fashion Trends : No panties for Sonali Bendre

I dont understand why people want to control what anybody, whom they are not even remotely connected to, is wearing under the dress .

if they dont they dont ... dont force them ...

just sit back and enjoy the scenes. may be next guest coming on coffee with karan is sonali and she needs some topic to talk about .
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Sonali Bendre rubbishes no panty report

Actor Sonali Bendre is livid about reports alleging that she went panty-less to filmmaker Karan Johar’s party that took place in Mumbai last week. Bendre, who was in the Capital on Saturday for an event, denied the reports, calling them “stupid” and “irresponsible”.

“It’s completely untrue.

I dressed in a decent way and it is just a pervert’s mind working overtime,” she said, adding, “I am a wife, mother and a daughter. Such things are just not fair, and have upset and disturbed me and my family a lot. I don’t know why anyone would target me. I am not even in the running for films!” she says.
Learn ur lesson the hard way girl..... keep ur legs crossed at all times( specially in front of photographers ) like my aishu baby.

remember shamita shetty fake pentyless picture... you snooze you lose...
Old February 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Y u supporting them when they not supporting theirs by going commando.. Lol
someday...my friend someday... they will free themselves of those stifling pieces of clothing and then there would be freedom, fresh air to breathe, ventilation for vegetation... you need to support the cause, downtrodden have their rights too.