eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Life Abroad

Notices

Life Abroad All about life away from home

Old November 17th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Designer Anand Jon convicted of sexual assault in US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Baawra View Post
Sheer case of racial discrimination. I think the goras cannot swallow the fact that a non-gora breed person is swinging so high. In a country like america and that too in fashion scene, case of sexual assault is just a joke. Goras will be goras :frown:
He should have gotten OJ's lawyer.
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:01 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
He should have gotten OJ's lawyer.
I think he should have hired the best legal team possible. It would have been worth it. her may be back by 5 or 10 yrs but at least he will have his freedom and have a chance to make back the money
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayaguzra#1 View Post
cha pai why does he deserve punishment? If these women were stupid enough to fall at his feet thinking he'll give them a chance it's their fault. Unless its actual rape it's not a crime. Nobody forced these women. They did it on their own greed. If this guy was convicted of rape of so called false promises its totally wrong. These women were using him as much as he used them.
If he has raped I meant. Though using girls for sex by making false promises of a job or assignment are very cheap and wrong things to do, there is no penalty under law.
Old November 17th, 2008, 02:07 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
If he has raped I meant. Though using girls for sex by making false promises of a job or assignment are very cheap and wrong things to do, there is no penalty under law.

true. morally wrong and legally wrong or unlawful are two different things and I think this is the case of morally wrong instead of the other way around. I must admit that I have not followed this case but my gut tells me that this guy didn't rape these women. He just had fun. Again folks how hard is it to convince the jury from the prosecution side. portay him as a demon who preyed upon hapless innocent women and there comes an monster.

I think more and more women are misusing the law to their advantage. If I were a member of jury, I will only declate him guilty if there is solid physical/eye witness evidence that can be substantiated, No other bull.
Old January 29th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Jon's family moves court for retrial

The family of fashion designer Anand Jon who has been held guilty by a Los Angeles court of rape and 15 counts of sexual assault, has pinned hopes on a retrial and believes that he would be out of jail in some time. Jon was supposed to have been sentenced on January 13, but it has been postponed.

Speaking to MiD Day from Los Angeles this morning, his sister Sanjana Jon, who had attended the court hearing, said, We are hoping for a new trial. As everyone knows Jon has been framed. The defence has filed three motions to challenge the prosecution and the need for a new trail. She added, I believe in truth and justice and I know that he is innocent.

On January 13, the defence filed a motion stating that the prosecution and the police had framed Jon and had provided evidence of his innocence. After Jon was convicted in November, a polygraph test showed that he hadn't been lying. If Jon does not undergo a retrial, he will have to serve 67 years in jail before he is eligible for parole.

Sanjana said, The judge has considered the defence motions and will look into them one by one. If he finds evidence proving Jon innocent and any misconduct by the prosecution and the police, he will order a fresh trail.

The judge said that the retrial would all depend upon the evidences provided by the defence.

The three motions that have been filed by the defence include the statement of several witnesses that have made allegation against the prosecution and the police for coaxing and intimidating them for filing false statements.

They include evidence against the alleged victim that have accused him and for which he has been proven guilty

Link

Last edited by DesiBaba; January 29th, 2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old January 29th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Baba link chipka.
Old January 29th, 2009, 11:10 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at the first foto and thought? this guy??rape?

anyways he doesnt exude the aura of a sexual predator

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old January 29th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post

how 'bout now?

Old January 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
how 'bout now?

No doubt now... that look... only a sexual predator can do that.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 29th, 2009, 01:57 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
how 'bout now?

he he he yeah maybe! i just gave my first impression he may be a monster! what do i know!

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old July 12th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Exclamation Re: Designer Anand Jon convicted of sexual assault in US

Updates on this case ...

Quote:

Anand Jon fires attorney; wants to defend himself in court

Having lost a prolonged court battle, the high profile India-born fashion designer Anand Jon has petitioned a California court seeking permission to dismiss his attorney and defend himself.

The California court, which convicted him for sexually assaulting upcoming models, has scheduled hearing on the petition on Monday, news reports said. He now faces 162 years of imprisonment.

"He (Anand Jon) said he wanted to represent himself," Ronald Richards, his attorney, was quoted as saying by LA Weekly. Richards said there are certain benefits for unsentenced prisoner to do so.

"If you're going without a lawyer it's easier -- you have access to the law library and other aspects of your case, which he doesn't have now. I think a policy of direct engagement will assist this defendant," he said. The latest move from Anand comes after the California court denied him a new trial.

"I am confident Anand Jon will win on appeal but an innocent man should not have to wait that long," says defense attorney Leonard Levine, who is helping Anand Jon prepare motions for a new trial to be reconsidered immediately.

Meanwhile in his statement issued after last week's court ruling, Anand Jon said: "I know it must be hard to be a judge, but I was heartbroken by Judge Wesley's ruling denying me a new trial." The statement was issued by his sister Sanjana Jon.

LINK
Old July 12th, 2009, 11:03 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

I have gut feeling ... he is innocent ... trapped. We are talking about female models here ... right? Feel sorry for him. Incarcerate him if true ... but much of the case doesn't add up to the crimes he is accused of. He is just a typical Indian softie ... models are physically tough ... they workout in gyms ... anyone of them can beat him up in 30 seconds flat.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old July 12th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post

please post a photo of dude(s) that exudes an aura of a sexual predator...I am curious to see what kinda animal are these
Old July 13th, 2009, 09:42 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
I have gut feeling ... he is innocent ... trapped. We are talking about female models here ... right? Feel sorry for him. Incarcerate him if true ... but much of the case doesn't add up to the crimes he is accused of. He is just a typical Indian softie ... models are physically tough ... they workout in gyms ... anyone of them can beat him up in 30 seconds flat.
basically what he used to do was that he used to convince wannabe models that he would use his influence to get them offers for modeling . but for that the girl would have to sleep with him.

that is the old casting couch system.

he was so desperate that he used to spend hours cajoling the girl into his bed .

but once his fun was done he never gave any kind of help to any girl.

just used to dump them.

this he did too many times and to too many girls .

now all the girls he fooled have come together to take revenge and have levelled rape charges against him and got him convicted though it was'nt exactly a rape.