eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old August 15th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Red face DVD Review - Harold and Kumar Escape from Guintanamo Bay

I got this DVD as I had loved the first one Harold and Kumar Go to WhiteCastle.

I really dont want to review this because the movie was not all that funny. Except for the funny lines and scenes that you saw in the promos before the film's theatrical release, the film does not have the same zing as the first one.

Kalpen Modi is superb and plays the role of an asshole to the hilt! There is a lot of dark humour and satire of the conditions post 9/11 and other stereotypes.

Do watch it once if you have not been to the cinema halls when it was released.
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DVD Review - Harold and Kumar Escape from Guintanamo Bay

LOL .. I loved the scene where they seek shelter with an incestuous southern couple who have that freaky one eyed kid!! that was hilarious!!
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

well, sorry for being so cliched but i absolutely loved all the gorgeous pussies in the "Bottom-less" party
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba
well, sorry for being so cliched but i absolutely loved all the gorgeous pussies in the "Bottom-less" party
that was some real good shit !!

And then that muslim dude stands up and I had to fast forward
Old August 15th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
that was some real good shit !!

And then that muslim dude stands up and I had to fast forward
Yup his OBL was scary shit man !!
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 15th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

A few of the scenes, as you have described, were good. However, it lacked the spontaneity of 'Oh my gosh... they didn't do that... oh no..'