eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 30th, 2001, 10:22 AM
A Pakistani eCharchan

khanbaba is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Afghanistan attacked within 48 hrs!!

Afghanistan may be attacked within 48 hrs: Indian TV
(Updated at 1900 PST)

KARACHI: An Indian TV channel Doordarshan has speculated that America and countries supporting it may attack Afghanistan within 48 hours to arrest Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden.

http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/sep20...n/update.htm#9
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:29 AM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
good god....finally

three cheers for America

Die Taliban and Die Osama

osama i hope you don't get any virgins when you go to paradise..hehe....
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:30 AM
*deleted*

siffar is on a distinguished road
Unhappy what will happen.next????

will america and its allies only attack afghanistan, or a portion of it or attack both afghanistan and its border area with pakistan??

BTW i don't trust newspapers, i trust what is see. and i see that USA is NOT likely to attack now. first they will weigh all pro and cons and access the situation. they don't want to create another Vietnam

let the time tell us!!

keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

Last edited by siffar; September 30th, 2001 at 10:32 AM.
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:37 AM
AssMan

actually i think afghanistan may get attacked within 48 hours....they were given ample time to respond and hand over osama and since they didn't america finally has to go to war....
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:41 AM
A Pakistani eCharchan

i guess america will start a limited war with an aim just to destroy the airforce (which is 20 fighter jet), anti aircraft , tanks and arms depot.
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:49 AM
*deleted*

siffar is on a distinguished road
it might come out to be true

but it might be also true that they are doing covert operations to find and kill OSAMA-BIN-LADEN. why kill? because they can never prove his association in terrorist attacks. no matter what they proof they give, it will be short enough to declare him responsible for innocent killings. so only way is to kill him and his associates. FBI has done this before to eradicate some people. os i think they will still go for "seek and destroy" type missions. i don't think they will open a full fledged assault on Taliban

either way, Taliban is in deep trouble.

they are gonna pay for their mis-deeds.

moreover USA is selfish country, they didn't do a bit about terrorism except they annouced in press releases about condemning terrorist actions until 11th sept., in past INDIA has been saying about Taliban and pakistan nexus/ cross border terrorism. but USA ignored it. 'jab laagi b*nd phatne lage RAM naam japne'

tumhara khoon khoon aur humara khoon paani???
waise 'der aayed duroost aayed'.
accha hoga ki USA apna yeh rukh pakistan ko bhi dikha de

Last edited by siffar; September 30th, 2001 at 10:56 AM.
Old September 30th, 2001, 12:00 PM
AssMan

talibans are filthy bastards who claim to be true muslims and opress their people they deserve to die

and worse yet i can't believe most muslims support this shame on you
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:29 PM
A Pakistani eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Fei
talibans are filthy bastards who claim to be true muslims and opress their people they deserve to die

and worse yet i can't believe most muslims support this shame on you
fei, yesterday i saw a programme of sahara tv 'Haqeeqat' addressing the 'fake police encounter'.

i would recomend u to watch this program if u did not already, there may be a re-transmission. believe me indians dont have right to say a single world about taleban cruelities cause whats going on in ur own country is more than what taleban r doing.

better u check ur system first b4 pointing finger to anyone else,and rememeber when u point ur finger at someone, yet four of ur own fingers point towards u
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:36 PM
X

Xandu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by khanbaba

fei, yesterday i saw a programme of sahara tv 'Haqeeqat' addressing the 'fake police encounter'.

i would recomend u to watch this program if u did not already, there may be a re-transmission. believe me indians dont have right to say a single world about taleban cruelities cause whats going on in ur own country is more than what taleban r doing.

better u check ur system first b4 pointing finger to anyone else,and rememeber when u point ur finger at someone, yet four of ur own fingers point towards u
enuf lectures khan... save the philosophies.

like Pres. Bush said, if you are not with us, then you are with the terrorists.
Old September 30th, 2001, 10:44 PM
A Pakistani eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Xandu

enuf lectures khan... save the philosophies.

like Pres. Bush said, if you are not with us, then you are with the terrorists.
oh yes sir... we r with lord america, cause we have no choice.

but one damn thing is clear.. u dont have any answer to facts.
Old September 30th, 2001, 11:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
I don't like this attitude of Bush. What does he mean when he says if you are not with us, you are with the terrorists? I am not with America, but this doesn't mean I am with the terrorists. Bush's battle is only with OBL and not with terrorists, otherwise he would have demanded closing down of all terrorist camps in Pakistan and Kashmir. I am definitely not supporting Bush in his personal fights. And if this means I am supporting terrorists, so be it.
Old October 1st, 2001, 12:58 AM
The One and Only.

brahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud ofbrahmchari has much to be proud of
Quote:

Khanbaba,

Lets not forget that these policemen are not killing in the name of their religion and the same program shows that they get punishment if they did some misdeeds.

Also sometimes it is necessary for police to do fake encounters to supress the criminals because the police knows they can not prove anything in court against these rascals and hence to get rid of them and to create a peacefull social environment police catches these criminals and kills them in Fake Encounters. But nowhere you will find that the government has closed its eyes and in the name of religion people are being killed by the police.

I watch the HAQEEQAT very regularly and feel sad about the innocents who are victims of police brutality. But you have to understand that all policemen are not like them, same as all muslims are not terrorists.
Old October 1st, 2001, 01:19 AM
A Pakistani eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by brahmchari

Khanbaba,

Lets not forget that these policemen are not killing in the name of their religion and the same program shows that they get punishment if they did some misdeeds.

Also sometimes it is necessary for police to do fake encounters to supress the criminals because the police knows they can not prove anything in court against these rascals and hence to get rid of them and to create a peacefull social environment police catches these criminals and kills them in Fake Encounters. But nowhere you will find that the government has closed its eyes and in the name of religion people are being killed by the police.

I watch the HAQEEQAT very regularly and feel sad about the innocents who are victims of police brutality. But you have to understand that all policemen are not like them, same as all muslims are not terrorists.
i do understand.. what all ppl need to understand is...

1. terrosism is just terrorism, whether its in the name of relegion or state or whatever

2. not all the muslims/taleban/afghanis/muslims or member of any community or folllower of any relegion r terrorists like policemen

3. every state has some black laws for their national security like TADA... no outsider should interfere in any country's internal affairs.. so whatever taleban r doing with their nationals, its their own problem and afghan national should respond to it and they should ask for internation help if they need it... not like america, the internation policeman, go whereever he want, do whatever he want and kill whom ever he want in fake encounter like he is plannin one for osama cause he cant prove that osama is guilty.
Old October 1st, 2001, 01:27 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:

3. every state has some black laws for their national security like TADA... no outsider should interfere in any country's internal affairs.. so whatever taleban r doing with their nationals, its their own problem and afghan national should respond to it and they should ask for internation help if they need it... not like america, the internation policeman, go whereever he want, do whatever he want and kill whom ever he want in fake encounter like he is plannin one for osama cause he cant prove that osama is guilty.
I agree with you on this Khanbaba. But then tell me why do Muslims from all over the world interfere in Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir? Why don't you let those people deal with their own problems?
Old October 1st, 2001, 01:48 AM
A Pakistani eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Netra

I agree with you on this Khanbaba. But then tell me why do Muslims from all over the world interfere in Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir? Why don't you let those people deal with their own problems?
i said 'they should ask for international help if they need it' and they asked for it.

btw its not ME who is creating trouble in Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir