eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old June 21st, 2009, 10:25 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down One more bleeding heart liberal moron - Katrina Kaif

I knew that most of the film actors are completely stupid and cannot mouth one line without the help of a script writer. And as is the norm with the Hollywood 'intelligentsia' to be extreme liberal, our own Bollywood moron Katrina Kaif follows in the same foot steps.

She does not even realise what some of the animals kept at Guintanamo Bay did. For example in March 2007, at a closed military hearing in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that he had personally beheaded Daniel Pearl.

These animals need to be kept in Guintanamo Bay forever, but the Saint O is all set on setting these animals free. But well thats another topic for another thread.

For now, our dumb Ms. Kaif found her visit to the prison very shocking!

Quote:
Katrina Kaif shocked

Mumbai: Katrina Kaif went into a state of shock recently while shooting for her forthcoming film New York. Stories about the brutality many innocents had to undergo post the 9/11 attacks on America shook up Katrina. Many innocents were detained by the police for questioning for their suspected role in the suicide attacks.

The actor was even more saddened when she visited the high security prison for the condemned at Guantanamo Bay for shooting. This visit left Katrina depressed as she learnt how the prisoners lived there as 9/11 detainees.

Katrina says, "We are not making a documentary on 9/11 and so this film is highly entertaining yet very realistic. We shot in actual locations associated with the 9/11 attacks and Guantanamo was one of them. I was there for just a day to shoot my portions. It was shocking to see the high-profile prison where people who were sentenced for their lives were also living."

She adds: "However, I did not meet any person arrested and jailed in connection with the terror attacks. But I have heard stories about them when I was shooting there. Some most wanted criminals have stayed there."

A source close to the film tipped us off that Katrina was quite overwhelmed after her visit. "It's pleasant to shoot at some of the most exotic locations in the world. But when you have to shoot in a dark prison with real criminals confined to life imprisonment or death row, then it's a different thing altogether. For Katrina it was an experience that she will never forget," the source says.

The source adds, "Katrina was amazed that we were making a movie for entertainment but here were prisoners leading a life of confinement completely devoid of entertainment. Kabir (Khan) narrated an actual incident about 9/11 and the prisoners who were detained in Guantanamo bay. That shocked Katrina. She felt that how we live in a very cushioned world, when in reality there is an awful amount of brutality."

LINK
I never wish failure on anyone, and I dont have to, but just like some Hollywood films which were all about America bashing failed at the box office, I think this film New York might also face the same fate. Offcourse, this film will be a hit with Pakistanis in the US and liberal idiot desis
Old June 22nd, 2009, 02:54 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One more bleeding heart liberal moron - Katrina Kaif

aakhir lande lande hote hai . she's gonna feel shocked at what is happening to her co- religionists .

as for as those who died in 9/11 - jehad me to yeh sab hota hee hai !!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 04:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Offcourse, this film will be a hit with Pakistanis in the US and liberal idiot desis
u mean like landyabhai...
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

One more funny thing about these liberals is that they cribb too much about the Open and Democratic societies like USA/UK/India only.

Either they have zero IQ and General Knowledge or they are too selfish. I have never seen anyone of them abusing Saudi Arab and China .

Their aim is to always paint a Democratic and Open regime as commiting attrocities but will be silent on the real regressive ones.

Last edited by Randheer; June 22nd, 2009 at 05:14 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 08:30 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew that most of the film actors are completely stupid and cannot mouth one line without the help of a script writer. And as is the norm with the Hollywood 'intelligentsia' to be extreme liberal, our own Bollywood moron Katrina Kaif follows in the same foot steps.

She does not even realise what some of the animals kept at Guintanamo Bay did. For example in March 2007, at a closed military hearing in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed said that he had personally beheaded Daniel Pearl.

These animals need to be kept in Guintanamo Bay forever, but the Saint O is all set on setting these animals free. But well thats another topic for another thread.

For now, our dumb Ms. Kaif found her visit to the prison very shocking!

I never wish failure on anyone, and I dont have to, but just like some Hollywood films which were all about America bashing failed at the box office, I think this film New York might also face the same fate. Offcourse, this film will be a hit with Pakistanis in the US and liberal idiot desis
Sutradarji ... what is it between you and Katrina? You never let go of an opportunity to abuse her. There is limit to our patience ... noh?

Being a beautiful woman with komal and sensitive heart ... she was naturally drained emotionally ... but I don't find anything in your quote which labels her a liberal moron.

Why must you alsway pick on beautiful woman?

Here look for yourself how beautiful and vulnerable she is ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naaaeeeess in pink.jpg (37.5 KB, 42 views)
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Here look for yourself how beautiful and vulnerable she is ...
Beautiful indeed. One must be lucky to get an occasion to dress up like that all the time. And some of us, wearing formals and at work...spilling coffee all over, where no one compliments how a beautiful woman in total formal’s look, where one has to run around to get the train back home on time, with the hair intact. Tch tch tch…

Complaining mood…
Old June 22nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: One more bleeding heart liberal moron - Katrina Kaif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Beautiful indeed. One must be lucky to get an occasion to dress up like that all the time. And some of us, wearing formals and at work...spilling coffee all over, where no one compliments how a beautiful woman in total formal’s look, where one has to run around to get the train back home on time, with the hair intact. Tch tch tch…

Complaining mood…
Post us your pic and we'll give you all the compliments you need!
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Sutradarji ... what is it between you and Katrina? You never let go of an opportunity to abuse her. There is limit to our patience ... noh?

Bechare Sutradarji ko ditch kiya Katrina ne Salmaan ke chakkar mein ,

but she forgot that being famous on eCharcha is a privelage and not in bollywood
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf... read the first post thinking that Katrina is a f**king bleeding liberal but on reading the article, have to disagree. What's wrong with you echans, including you, echakri pai There's nothing in the article that reveals her opinion on the event or the prisoners... nor is there anything about the movie. All she has said, or supposed to have said, is that the condition in which the prisoners are kept is indeed dark and abysmal. I mean even I would be depressed after visiting such places... and the only light at the end of this depression will be the feeling that it is so right.

C'mon... this thread is a total misnomer. Let her give a more detailed opinion... of her own views... or let's wait for the story of the movie... then I can make a judgment... whether she needs to be tossed away... or tossed around

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Wtf... read the first post thinking that Katrina is a f**king bleeding liberal but on reading the article, have to disagree. What's wrong with you echans, including you, echakri pai There's nothing in the article that reveals her opinion on the event or the prisoners... nor is there anything about the movie. All she has said, or supposed to have said, is that the condition in which the prisoners are kept is indeed dark and abysmal. I mean even I would be depressed after visiting such places... and the only light at the end of this depression will be the feeling that it is so right.

C'mon... this thread is a total misnomer. Let her give a more detailed opinion... of her own views... or let's wait for the story of the movie... then I can make a judgment... whether she needs to be tossed away... or tossed around
So what did she think the prison would be? Disney Land?

And what is the big deal about how those animals were kept in that so called 'dismal' condition?

Who asked her to comment on what she felt? Does she even know what she is saying? And what it means??

Well, I guess I can count her as 'desi liberal idiot'. Liberals will never compare conditions in places like Saudi Arabia and other shit holes of the world where prisoners are in a much worse condition.

And what the fuck?? These animals who were kept here so long should have been sent to the death chamber long ago! Katrina shot for the film New York in NY City for sure. Where was her 'shock' and 'grief' after seeing Ground Zero?
Old June 22nd, 2009, 10:42 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what did she think the prison would be? Disney Land?

And what is the big deal about how those animals were kept in that so called 'dismal' condition?

Who asked her to comment on what she felt? Does she even know what she is saying? And what it means??

Well, I guess I can count her as 'desi liberal idiot'. Liberals will never compare conditions in places like Saudi Arabia and other shit holes of the world where prisoners are in a much worse condition.

And what the fuck?? These animals who were kept here so long should have been sent to the death chamber long ago! Katrina shot for the film New York in NY City for sure. Where was her 'shock' and 'grief' after seeing Ground Zero?
But this is a news article... and everybody has an opinion... just like they have ....

Maybe she had an opinion about Ground Zero too... and maybe the editor thought it was not news-worthy... who knows. But the article itself is not enough for me to form an opinion about her. Need more data. What is her opinion on Ground Zero... what is her opinion about life in Saudi... what does she think about Pukestan... we need info... we need data... till then, keep posting nude pictures of her in laal mirchi... and we will look at them. Once we have data, and can form an opinion... we will decide whether to look at her or not.

Agreed that those prisoners must have been put to death... but then that would be so easy. They should be tortured and made to live. But the only problem with this is... some "useful' idiot liberal will be elected president and then they will be released. There should be a balance... they should be torn limbs apart... one small limb at a time.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old June 22nd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
But this is a news article... and everybody has an opinion... just like they have ....
Yes she has an opinion and she is free to air it. I am also 'opining' on her 'opinion'.

As for her reactions on Ground Zero, I dont think it will ever be aired or printed. Why? Well, all these Bollywood/Hollywood liberal idiots want us to forget that 9/11 happened and focus more on how 'deplorable' the conditions are for poor misunderstood 'Muslims' in America.

I am pretty sure that the movie New York is also about bashing America for supposed mistreatment of Muslims post 9/11.