eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old October 31st, 2009, 11:56 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Somali Centenarian weds Teen

Love knows no age. Well, here's an epitome for that. Let's bless the couple.

Quote:

Somali man, '112', weds girl, 17

Hundreds of people have attended a wedding in central Somalia between a man who says he is 112 years old, and his teenage wife.

Ahmed Muhamed Dore - who already has 13 children by five wives - said he would like to have more with his new wife, Safia Abdulleh, who is 17 years old.

"Today God helped me realise my dream," Mr Dore said, after the wedding in the region of Galguduud.

The bride's family said she was "happy with her new husband".

Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter - were from the same village in Somalia and that he had waited for her to grow up to propose.

"I didn't force her, but used my experience to convince her of my love; and then we agreed to marry," the groom said.

Goat-skin documents

The BBC's Mohammed Olad Hassan in Mogadishu says the marriage, in the town of Guriceel, is being described by Somali historians as the first of its kind in the Horn of Africa nation for more than a century.

Our reporter says reaction to news of the marriage has been mixed.

Some people said while it was allowed under Islamic law, they were concerned about the age gap, but others were happy that age was not a barrier to love.

Mr Dore told the BBC he was born in Dhusamareeb in central Somalia in 1897 - and has a traditional birth certificate, written on goat skin by his father.

Our correspondent says he has an interesting history - in 1941 he joined the British colonial forces as a soldier for 10 years and then served as a police officer after Somalia won independence in 1960.

Altogether, Mr Dore has 114 children and grandchildren. His oldest son is 80 years old and three of his wives have died.

He says he hopes his new bride will give him more children.

"It is a blessing to have someone you love to take care of you," he said.

Link
Old November 2nd, 2009, 09:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Somali Centenarian weds Teen

Quote:
Mr Dore said he and his bride - who is young enough to be his great-great-grand-daughter
She probably IS his great-great-grand-daughter
Old November 2nd, 2009, 09:58 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Really ugly couple. If I even picture them in my mind having sex , I will be repulsed for years.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 10:09 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Really ugly couple. If I even picture them in my mind having sex , I will be repulsed for years.
Just think of having a menage-a-trois with the both of them... and you will be fine

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:01 PM
Junior eCharchan

aaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what else to expect from Somaliya. May be she is somaliya Madhuri Dixit
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Before that, how is he, at 112, going to make love to her? I mean...at that old age? I don't think they will have any physical relation. so don't even attempt imagining.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Junior eCharchan

aaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond reputeaaaj75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Before that, how is he, at 112, going to make love to her? I mean...at that old age? I don't think they will have any physical relation. so don't even attempt imagining.
Well that old man want son from her.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaj75 View Post
Well that old man want son from her.
But for that he will need to...her, you know..?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But for that he will need to...her, you know..?
What's your point? If he can get it up at 112, more power to him!
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:18 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
What's your point? If he can get it up at 112, more power to him!
How can he get it up at that age? is it really possible?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He can shoot a tiger with his umbrella, no?
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
why not. I have never read anywhere which says that Man can not reproduce after certain age and as the saying goes "Where there is a Will there is a way".
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:37 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why not. I have never read anywhere which says that Man can not reproduce after certain age and as the saying goes "Where there is a Will there is a way".
I do not think there is a Will in this case

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:46 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I do not think there is a Will in this case
Are bhai one sided will tu hey..
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Are bhai one sided will tu hey..
Agreed... in this case there is a way... but do not think there is a Will