eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old November 20th, 2015, 01:05 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
National geographic photographs Mumbai's leopards

Old November 20th, 2015, 01:06 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: National geographic photographs Mumbai's leopards

Old November 20th, 2015, 01:08 PM
senior echarchan

Old November 21st, 2015, 06:55 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Good pix
Old November 21st, 2015, 08:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice... NG does know how to impress people

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 27th, 2015, 03:08 PM
senior echarchan

in 2004 i had managed to patao a bengali christian girl . every sunday i used to go for romantic rendezvous with her to the national park where no one could see us . we used to go for miles deep into the national park into the dense woods for stolen moments of unguarded kisses...and just to be together alone .

at that time uddhav thackeray's 'vyaghra prakalpa' ( tiger project ) was still working in the national park . a cage like bus used to take us into the core territory where we could see tigers and lions in the open---the territories of both were seperate . my girl used to always get excited when she saw tigers and lions for the tigers reminded her of her native bengal and it's tigers---so went for the ride several times . today all the tigers and lions are said to be dead---i dont know , for i haven't been to the national park after that . but i have heard they are dead and the tiger project is finished .

but my own post reminded me of those times . of the days of youth when life was carefree....nostalgia !! one day she told me she was going back to kolkata never to return again---told me to get married to a nice girl and departed . heartbreak !!

the point of telling all this was---it never occurred to us ( me and she ) at that time that when we were going deep into the woods of the national park we were straying into leopard territory
at that time reports of leopard sighting were few and not much was said of them . but today i wonder---were unseen eyes watching us when we were making out in the dense woods...were the big cats lurking around ?? today i would never dream of going so deep into the sanjay gandhi national park , especially because the leopard population is supposed to have increased in the past few years . now just remembering our chutzpah in straying so deep into the national park brings a shiver on the spine .

of course , other couples used to be there too---we used to see them on our way .