eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 20th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: office funnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
That's not racism.
Black ppl use that word to greet Ofcourse as a slang of word Buddy" used by whites.

Like....waadup daawg! They call their owns also like that. Actually they call their own Nigga too. Nigga is old now. And Daawg is getting older too. But its not racist.
Loosen up. Understand American slang and street language.
But they threaten others by saying "I will complain to cops that you called me Nigga". Happened to me once!
Old December 20th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
But they threaten others by saying "I will complain to cops that you called me Nigga". Happened to me once!
You called a nigga a nigga?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old December 20th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
If you (non black) call it, its racism.
Old December 20th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
You called a nigga a nigga?
No I didn't call him - but he threatened me anyways showing me his phone !
I told him emphatically to go ahead and then he put phone back into his pocket.
Old December 20th, 2014, 09:07 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
That's not racism.
Black ppl use that word to greet Ofcourse as a slang of word Buddy" used by whites.

Like....waadup daawg! They call their owns also like that. Actually they call their own Nigga too. Nigga is old now. And Daawg is getting older too. But its not racist.
Loosen up. Understand American slang and street language.
Dude i know all that.. I've mixed with plenty black guys to know their slang quite well .. Even Jamaican ones.

He was racist for other reasons.. He would talk trash about white folks and loved racist jokes. Laughed his heart out for 5 mins and took me out for lunch after I told him this joke .. Black ppl love bowling.. He says no they dont.. I said cause one black ball knocks out ten white pins.. And they all have red necks.

PS . I need to be careful abt what i write.. Ppl read things too carefully n confooj

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; December 20th, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 06:49 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Not terribly funny but slightly amusing -
One Lady in the van pool "I am going to my Brother's wedding in Kabul"

Me - What? You mean Kabul in Afghanistan??

The Lady : Nooo. It is Cabl in Mexico.
Lol....love this one.

Good to hear that. i was not sure if it could made any one laugh. Why i had the question in the first place is because the lady is a Persian (Jew though and there was only 1 Jew left in Afghanistan in 2007)

Reminds me when i put the question "What did we call Pratibha Patil - Rashtrapani?" to a lady colleague and she burst out laughing.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 06:59 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Here is actually a factory incident from my first job in a PSU (Lets call in BCL - "Bharat Charcha Limited")

I had to handle a contractor during the shift, who was supposed to provide structural support. Every time, i asked their supervisor for something, his first response would be "Aadmi nahin hain - Kaam nahin hoga". i had to use different means to get them to work including coaxing and once some Gandhigiri by just following the guy wherever he went till he got fed up. Once, i got fed up and asked him "Dont your guys fear for their jobs. Do they think they are working for BCL??" The guy actually started laughing and just came up with "our co is no less than BCL". I later on came to know that their maalik (One Patel) was not paying the workers properly and as a result many did not show up. Later on this co was blacklisted. i was dealing with another contractor too, but had just to collect status from them and they did all the work.
Old December 24th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

This happened a few years ago. An american colleague and I were taking an interview of a candidate and it was in the afternoon and apparently this over-weight, white candidate had just finished up lunch at a spicy Indian restaurant. The food smell filled up the room and was over-bearing. The interview went for an hour... and quite smoothly.

Later on when we were discussing the interviewee, we exchanged our views and thoughts and I mentioned the smell. Here's the conversation...

I said, "Hey, did you notice the smell?"
My colleague, "What smell... I did not notice anything"
Me, "Hmmm, strange. There definitely was a strong spicy smell filling up the room"
Her, "Oh... that. Errr.... hmmm... unhhh uh... I thought... I thought that was you"

Gayi bhains paani mein

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 24th, 2014, 11:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This happened a few years ago. An american colleague and I were taking an interview of a candidate and it was in the afternoon and apparently this over-weight, white candidate had just finished

Me, "Hmmm, strange. There definitely was a strong spicy smell filling up the room"
Her, "Oh... that. Errr.... hmmm... unhhh uh... I thought... I thought that was you"

Gayi bhains paani mein
Lol!!! Awesome!
Old December 24th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This happened a few years ago. An american colleague and I were taking an interview of a candidate and it was in the afternoon and apparently this over-weight, white candidate had just finished up lunch at a spicy Indian restaurant. The food smell filled up the room and was over-bearing. The interview went for an hour... and quite smoothly.

Later on when we were discussing the interviewee, we exchanged our views and thoughts and I mentioned the smell. Here's the conversation...

Gayi bhains paani mein
Old December 25th, 2014, 07:53 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Lol!!! Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I actually feigned anger and ire... and she actually walked over and came close and sensually smelled me all over... and said sorry.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 25th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually feigned anger and ire... and she actually walked over and came close and sensually smelled me all over... and said sorry.
Ab yaar jyada mat fek
Old December 25th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Ab yaar jyada mat fek
No fake... true story. Gods promise.

Old December 25th, 2014, 05:42 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ab yaar jyada mat fek
2 actually's gave it away and smelled sensually all over.. Where do you work? Playboy mansion?
Old December 26th, 2014, 05:19 AM

At one place, a lady colleague puts a question -
" 'My son joined Nelco last Monday' - Which leader's name is hidden in this sentence?"
I break my head for some time and give up.

The answer goes as -

"Nelson Mondela".

After this, i used to call that lady as "Mondayla"