eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old October 11th, 2017, 11:47 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sale of crackers banned during Diwali in Maharashtra and Delhi

hamam me sab nange hai.. Aakash Chopra ne bhi twitterati se apni marva li

Old October 11th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Now Now, who confused You about this ??? Method of disposal of Human bodies need not be scientific or advance or expensive BUT NATURAL. We are made up of stardust and by burial we gave back atoms that makes up our body back to Earth, So they can be reused, recycled. It becomes part of ecosystem, So WHAT's natural is Whats scientific and advance. Nothing beats Good old burial in earth without casket.
It is only natural as long as you allow other people to be buried at the same spot after a certain time. Else you are just taking up space. Imagine everyone being just buried? how much space is that going to take up on earth?

As such, I think it should be left to the family to decide (if the deceased didnt make his intention clear prior to passing) what to do with the body. Not government, not you and not me.
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

It’s not only, Moslem countries, but also here in the US, you drive 3-5 miles and one cemetery comes,…. And all in the main city area,……the other problem is, you have to make turns and go all around, the miles periphery of huge areas,… ‘Coz now they can not even cut-through a road via it, by digging and awakening the corpses,……… and many road construction, short cuts and road widening at intersection also suffers,……. as most cemetery remains on intersection,….

We could had designed a big residential developments of those wasted lands,… ! Why not photo-framing in home and keep yr aasthaa alive?

It needs flower offerings and now also useful land is wasted in growing more flowers and Tulip fields, which could had been used for crops and vegetables rather,…..

Planet earth has only 1/3 land and 2/3 is water…. Out of which, deserts, mountains, lakes, rivers, wetlands, stony land and paved lands, buildings, and tree areas, wetlands and all these you deduct, the useful land for crops and vegetable does not remain that much,……. Holland and Switzerland perhaps can waste much land on Tulip fields and luxurious flower showmanship kinda business,…. ( 'coz heat is less, land is more and populations is low like in New Zealand,.. ) but it can’t be afforded for poor countries like India or all other dry Muslim nations,…
Quote:
^^ Muslims will object to this saying how can you re-create something that Allah created.. egg or tree or whatever.
Eventually, let see,.. they will also hesitate to speak the country’s name even,…( just like Vande Mataram ) 'Coz,..Word
Hindustan says, “ Land of Hindus " indirectly
and
Bharat says,.. Bharat was a Hindu Emperor,…. Bharat-varsa and Rugved thingie,....

Old October 11th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Congress committing suicide.. विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि

Sent from my iPhone.
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:36 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post

This is one issue on no sane Hindu will support.. regulate and reduce crackers can be accepted but arbitrary ban only on Hindu festival that too like days before Diwali seems malicious.. the liberandu hypocrite support is even worse.

I have to point out to Tharoor that during Eid the non-revellers are the bakras..
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

I thought this was posted already but I guess not Here's the ultimate spinner...

Sent from my iPhone.
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
It is only natural as long as you allow other people to be buried at the same spot after a certain time. Else you are just taking up space. Imagine everyone being just buried? how much space is that going to take up on earth?

As such, I think it should be left to the family to decide (if the deceased didnt make his intention clear prior to passing) what to do with the body. Not government, not you and not me.
Same spot can be reused after 10 years.

Exactly, I already said that in a previous post no. 19 of this thread

Quote:
Nobody is forcing Hindus from following their customs as well, It's just that misinformation shouldn't be spread as I already summarized various rituals
Hindus been following these final rites methods for many years and nobody is objecting to them, it's just that misinformation shouldn't be spread as this method being scientific or good for nature etc. I also posted my assessment of various final rites methods

Quote:
If we talk according to nature Bisnoi practice is best, If we talk according to emotional reasons, Christian method would be best where grieving family members can go to solid grave and find whatever comfort they are trying to find (though bad for nature and occupies lot of space), overall Muslim way of burial is best because It's nature friendly and also has emotional value, cremation method saves space but as far as nature is concerned it's worst.
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:41 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Reminded of an aphorism learnt in school :
Where ignorance (and obstinacy) is bliss, it's folly (in fact moronic) to be wise and erudite.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

I have never seen or heard that in any cemetery any monument was opened, recycled, and place was re-used,.. ! How the siblings will pray their offerings and flowers on certain day, then ?

How about some other nuisances like,..
Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia, is a sexual attraction or sexual act involving corpses.

Many incidents did occur in Pakistan that women were raped after being buried, by those watchmen,.. who were doing this systematic business,.. I still wonder,. How come no Bollywood movie yet came on this story,....... ( a new subject, No ? ) tons of videos are on youtube, Say tomorrow, ( god forbid ) any Banu young actress died and is buried, that means next 1 month a person has to do a chokidaari, that someone may not come at night and rapes her,..
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Assault on Hindu practices and traditions?

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.ind...s-2525133/amp/

To,
SC court's Maadarniya Me Lord !

- दही हांडी मत फोड़ो
- मूर्ति विसर्जन मत करो
- यात्रा में डी जे मत बजाओ
- पटाखे मत छुड़ाओ
- होली पर पानी मत बहाओ
- शादियों में ढोल और गाड़ियों से
- प्रदूषण होता है इसलिए शादियां बैन

- गंगा बैन प्रयाग हरिद्वार बैन
-उस से जल से प्रदूषण
- बढ़ता है

- हिन्दुओं के शवों को जलाना बैन
- क्योंकि उससे लकड़ियां बर्बाद होती - है

- दशहरे पर रावण नही जलाना
- प्रदूषण उसी से होता है

- दुर्गा पूजा पर विसर्जन नही
- करवचौथ पर व्रत नही
- हिन्दू इंसान है या नही
- अन्त में हिन्दुओं का जीना बन्द
- क्योंकि उससे आक्सीजन बर्बाद
- होता है

- हिन्दुस्तान ही है या अरब देश है
🚩मादणिय मिलाॅड ये सब चीजें बैन कीजिए

Old October 12th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post

Many incidents did occur in Pakistan that women were raped after being buried, by those watchmen,.. who were doing this systematic business,.. I still wonder,. How come no Bollywood movie yet came on this story,....... ( a new subject, No ? ) tons of videos are on youtube, Say tomorrow, ( god forbid ) any Banu young actress died and is buried, that means next 1 month a person has to do a chokidaari, that someone may not come at night and rapes her,..
this cant be true?!!
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
this cant be true?!!
I'll swear by the Gita that it's true; but 'here' we're concerned with pollution of the environment! ---Not pollution of the Mind and Heart.
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Banned

Aashika ji,.. r u sleeping?

Chk out all these,...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

We had couple threads on this here ( EC ) that i remember,...

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...pes+the+corpse
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Banned

Isn’t it something,…..?

Like Salma aaga says in movie Nikah,..

Buzi magar,… Buzi nahin,.................. na jaane kaisi pyaas hai !

Pukaarte hai door se,…….................... Woh kaafile bahaar ke !

Faza bhi hai jawan jawan,…...........Hawa bhi hai rawan rawan !

Suna raha hai Yeh Jahaan,…….......... Sooni Sooni Si Daastaan !

Nazar gayi, Jidhar, Jidhar,…...........….. Mili woh hi Nishaaniyaan !!

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...brazil-155558/

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/cold...t-necrophilia/

Isn’t it ?

Last edited by log1iszero; October 12th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
I'll swear by the Gita that it's true; but 'here' we're concerned with pollution of the environment! ---Not pollution of the Mind and Heart.
is it even possible, for real i mean, can one penetrate? i mean, i know it happens like cannibalism happens but i didnt think it was prevalent.