eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old October 10th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Sale of crackers banned during Diwali in Maharashtra and Delhi

Dova ji every time you are side-taking of Moslem and anti BHP issues, for certain personal reasons,.. but to me, it does not make sense..

• Land wastage is unbearable, unless,… they go in far deep forest and dump in bulk under the ground.
  • Ghost, bhut-pret and that sort of horror and terror in the area. Have you ever seen any1 daring to pass thro cemetery area at night? While at massan-ghaat, same place can be used for many, turn by turn,..
  • They never always cut live trees, ( govt has already painted them as property and a crime to cut those white=orange painted tree ) Thy cut dead trees who has outlived its life, also many a times it’s ordinary wood, not sandal wood or fine-class furniture making woods.
  • Pollution, as compared to nature’s own is nothing,….. Also at Moharum and havan , yagna, Holika-dahan, also cooking outside on chulha-chakki at big feast and marriage and such occasion, a brahminis cooking with dry woods and creates pollution too,…. Will you stop all those? When a volcano erupts, surrounding 10-20 villages have bearish of hot ashes around and that says , how much pollution nature does ! Why always bashing automobiles and fire-crackers? It’s pollution is not even 0.0000000001% compared to other many giant white elephants !
  • You say ‘that burial spot can be used again’ – have you ever heard or seen that at the same place it was dug again to bury an another guy ?
* Emotional factor does not make sense, either …. At many muslim family, I have seen, right next to their house’s otta they make a kabar and thinks and prays as emotional factor of their deceased elders..,… But inside ,…. “ sab keede khaa gaye hote hai,… person is not inside live or dead,.. it’s just occupying space and creating horror and terror of mental disease o Ghost and such,….,… So, why not rather, hang a good photo picture and remember/pray inside the home, with sandalwood garland and scent sticks,.. rather, just like Hindu does !

http://www.scielosp.org/scielo.php?s...92004000500004

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/19/sc...-a-corpse.html

Quote:
Contamination of water supplies by unburied bodies, burial sites, or temporary storage sites may result in the spread of gastroenteritis from normal intestinal contents. According to a PAHO article on the Infectious Disease Risks From Dead Bodies Following Natural Disasters:[2]

There is little evidence of microbiological contamination of groundwater from burial. Where dead bodies have contaminated water supplies, gastroenteritis has been the most notable problem, although communities will rarely use a water supply where they know it to be contaminated by dead bodies. Microorganisms involved in the decay process (putrefaction) are not pathogenic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health...om_dead_bodies

Buried person can transfer diseases, many news says so,..

Last edited by log1iszero; October 10th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:03 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old October 10th, 2017, 10:08 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Those who are equating crackers with animal sacrifice on Eid, don't understand essence of Diwali, there been lot of innovations in celebrating diwali which has no basis in scriptures. Diwali is about celebrating festival of light while remembering win of good over evil, it's about happiness, reunion When Ram returned home after defeating Ravan, If just defeating Ravan was enough, Dussera would been biggest festival But Diwali is about happiness, reunion. which are the important things in life, more than win over enemies. People celebrated Diwali for thousands of years without crackers and gambling, these things aren't essence of Diwali.
For me Diwali without crackers is boring, just eat and do puja? Who are you to dictate essence of Diwali? If somebody wants to gamble, it's their wish in a free country.

Supreme Court is so stupid here.. now people will burn crackers even more just to spite the judges. If I had the means, I would secretly videotape the judges and their families on Diwali.. mofos better not light up even a sparkler. Or it would be on twitter, fb, YouTube, etc.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; October 10th, 2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Dova ji every time you are side-taking of Moslem and anti BHP issues, for certain personal reasons,.. but to me, it does not make sense..

• Land wastage is unbearable, unless,… they go in far deep forest and dump in bulk under the ground.
  • Ghost, bhut-pret and that sort of horror and terror in the area. Have you ever seen any1 daring to pass thro cemetery area at night? While at massan-ghaat, same place can be used for many, turn by turn,..
  • They never always cut live trees, ( govt has already painted them as property and a crime to cut those white=orange painted tree ) Thy cut dead trees who has outlived its life, also many a times it’s ordinary wood, not sandal wood or fine-class furniture making woods.
  • Pollution, as compared to nature’s own is nothing,….. Also at Moharum and havan , yagna, Holika-dahan, also cooking outside on chulha-chakki at big feast and marriage and such occasion, a brahminis cooking with dry woods and creates pollution too,…. Will you stop all those? When a volcano erupts, surrounding 10-20 villages have bearish of hot ashes around and that says , how much pollution nature does ! Why always bashing automobiles and fire-crackers? It’s pollution is not even 0.0000000001% compared to other many giant white elephants !
  • You say ‘that burial spot can be used again’ – have you ever heard or seen that at the same place it was dug again to bury an another guy ?
* Emotional factor does not make sense, either …. At many muslim family, I have seen, right next to their house’s otta they make a kabar and thinks and prays as emotional factor of their deceased elders..,… But inside ,…. “ sab keede khaa gaye hote hai,… person is not inside live or dead,.. it’s just occupying space and creating horror and terror of mental disease o Ghost and such,….,… So, why not rather, hang a good photo picture and remember/pray inside the home, with sandalwood garland and scent sticks,.. rather, just like Hindu does !

http://www.scielosp.org/scielo.php?s...92004000500004

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/19/sc...-a-corpse.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health...om_dead_bodies

Buried person can transfer diseases, many news says so,..
Muslim way of burial doesn't require too much land as graves are not solid construction and same site can be used for burial after about 10 years, Christian way of burial require much space. Bulk dump as you mentioned is neither practical nor humanitarian. In my city I haven't seen new Muslim cemeteries being built in last 30 years, Same space is being reused, In fact many people encroached on cemetery land and made buildings, So Space is not an issue here.

There is nothing to fear in cemetery, It's alive people one need to watch out for, Like Aghoris who befoul dead bodies and might attack if some lone man try to stop them.

It's very easy to turn a green tree into a dead one by pouring acid etc to it's root, besides even dry tree when burnt produce lot of greenhouse gases and human body itself is too much of a complex carbon compound to burn.

We can't stop volcanoes from spewing gases, It's out of our hands, Nobody is forcing Hindus from following their customs as well, It's just that misinformation shouldn't be spread as I already summarized various rituals

Quote:
If we talk according to nature Bisnoi practice is best, If we talk according to emotional reasons, Christian method would be best where grieving family members can go to solid grave and find whatever comfort they are trying to find (though bad for nature and occupies lot of space), overall Muslim way of burial is best because It's nature friendly and also has emotional value, cremation method saves space but as far as nature is concerned it's worst.
Personally, No. I haven't attended any Muslim burial as You know my relatives and friends circle is mostly Hindu, But I deeply inquired about it and biggest testimonial is that I haven't seen Muslim cemeteries growing in size/space in last 30 years in my city. They have fixed boundary walls, So it's obvious same space is being reused.

Every one who has born would taste death, it's nature's law. Human body would degrade, insects would grow and eat it, But point is, ITS NATURAL, it's nature's way. Burning bodies isn't, it's as simple as that, Body would degrade in earth but according to ecological cycle and returning elements to earth for recycle, Burning bodies would just create ash, fumes and poisonous gases.

If body is left in open, It could lead to diseases But burying bodies in earth away from water sources won't cause any disease. We are carrying too many harmful pathological organisms in our own body, But we won't get ill because of them.
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
For me Diwali without crackers is boring, just eat and do puja? Who are you to dictate essence of Diwali? If somebody wants to gamble, it's their wish in a free country.

Supreme Court is so stupid here.. now people will burn crackers even more just to spite the judges. If I had the means, I would secretly videotape the judges and their families on Diwali.. mofos better not light up even a sparkler. Or it would be on twitter, fb, YouTube, etc.
Exactly, That How MANY LIKE Diwali, Buts these aren't integral parts of Diwali or interference in religious freedom, Because they aren't parts of religion, these are just some habits people developed for their own amusements. I am not partial to this, Few years back few dozen Muslim youth started riding bikes on high speed on festive night meant to be for prayers, I was vocal and more angry about this than crackers, Muslim community took this incidence seriously and head Muslim cleric apologized to public and city for youths behavior.

These all are needless innovations which has no basis in scriptures and aren't part of freedom to follow religion. In India when basic right to follow whatever religion one wants is under attack, this decision is under needless criticism. Notice many states have brought Anti Conversion laws which would be unconstitutional, one has to undergo too many formalities, It's used to pressurize people in not changing religion by extremists Hindu elements, It's attack on people's right of freedom of religion. Even one high court annulled marriage of a couple (Who were both adults, weren't married to anyone else and wanted to remain married) just because girl's father protested that she married to someone of other religion, He went on to lengths of calling his son in law ISIS agent and daughter willing to go to ISIS to become sex slave, can you imagine a father like that ??? Throwing such wild baseless accusations around, I think making such accusations should carry same punishment as accusations and father should be treated as someone sending girls to ISIS.

Ban on crackers is not unconstitutional nor It's only festival on which some restrictions are made, sacrifice of cows/camels etc is not allowed on eid al adha.
Old October 11th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Burial is extremely primitive, crude, and highly unscientific.
Most infectious diseases are caused by Gram+ves, and most of them form spores that can last for decades.------Even on rotting corpses.
If corpses are buried uncovered, they are easy meat for carnivores and various insects and worms etc..------which is dangerous for people, esp. their children, living in the vicinity.
In Mumbai, vacant land costs between 15000 to 100000+ p.sq.ft.------so, a corpse occupying even 30sq. ft.(7x4) of land means a DEAD INVESTMENT of 5 to 30 lacs!
The coffins are made of cut and polished wood------the paint, the polish, the METAL hinges,lock,glass etc.. etc..etc..: nothing of this can be made without heavy/severe pollution generating manufacturing processes!
------And if BURNING OF FLESH causes serious pollution, then ALL ROASTED FOODS must be banned.
Old October 11th, 2017, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalthinker View Post
Most infectious diseases are caused by Gram+ves, and most of them form spores that can last for decades.------Even on rotting corpses.
If corpses are buried uncovered, they are easy meat for carnivores and various insects and worms etc..------which is dangerous for people, esp. their children, living in the vicinity.
In Mumbai, vacant land costs between 15000 to 100000+ p.sq.ft.------so, a corpse occupying even 30sq. ft.(7x4) of land means a DEAD INVESTMENT of 5 to 30 lacs!
The coffins are made of cut and polished wood------the paint, the polish, the METAL hinges,lock,glass etc.. etc..etc..: nothing of this can be made without heavy/severe pollution generating manufacturing processes!
------And if BURNING OF FLESH causes serious pollution, then ALL ROASTED FOODS must be banned.
But dovahkiin already wrote his will saying bury me when I'm gone.. prolly chose and paid for a casket as well?
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:13 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

Even a person with a half-size brain can understand that, this is nthg but the practice to kill Hinduiism. Can the judges stop running their cars, office refrigerators and air-conditioning saying,… Charity begins at home, n’ we must set an ideal example as a SC judge ? No they never can nor will,…. !

It’s just an attempt to fool the public,… support seculars and ,.. kill certain political parties in mute… and a whole political bowl game,….. The poor vendors who stocked up the maal for Diwali and invested as a small trader,.. what about them,..? It’s a wastage to country’s property,.. just like,…….. “ Godaam me pade-pade gehun sud rahe hote hai !

Crcakers are also a scientific invention fun for kids, to amuse with kothi, jalebi, loom. Sursuriyas, teta, Train, phool-zhaddi and what not ! I remember my child-hood days and a month before we were enjoying all,… those tikadi and roll in a small stainless still revolver and acting like, Clint Eastwood, … saapoliya, Bafoliyas, rockets, udti rakabi, double shot bombs, sutari and bijali bombs,… and tons of diff varieties of fire-crackers,… ! You need to see thro a kid’s age, rather complaining for a little pollution,….. rather control unnecessary tire-burnings, few industries, control of carbon dust from Mill chimneys with advanced methods,…. More solar,… stopping Cochran and wood and coal fired boilers and locomotives totally,…. More hybrid clean cars, electric cars,.. etc etc. When you make paint and make those unnecessary road sided bill-boards,.. that also are useless,… will you stop all those petroleum products making, as it also ( making processes ) increase Co and CO2 in the climate,.. ! lots of gandagi, big trash yards and decay of trashes also pollutes a lot and creates deadly and poisonous gases in atmosphere,… Did you control those dump-yards and giant trash areas ?

Nonetheless, all knows as well as you also know that it’s simply a political game. Gotchya !

Old October 11th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Banned

Quote:

Well, in certain country and communities they still preserve dead bodies in pyramid like giant house/doms, fills it with special mirch-masala( sic ) and in a giant dom with few luxury facilities even attached to it ,… ... and once in a year, on a dead’s day they take them out,… make them walk on roads,…spend time with those dead corpse,.. And Julus-festivals,.... yada yada,…

But the point is, what is found after all? Did anyone came back to talk to ?? Nada? Zilch ? Nothing.
A chetna is gone is gone and in next 3 hrs body starts decaying and rotting, the minute the blood purification process stops,………….. virus and bacteria immediate takes its course,
( just like you cut an apple..... and in 3 minutes it starts yellowing,…...... ) and nthg is left,.. no matter whatever you do,.. bury, fire or preserve in Pyramids,… !

So ?
Best bet is,… give it back to the panch-mahabhoot, ( as per our Hindu Shastra, Vedas and Puran – Upnishads ) from where it was borrowed,…
Aakash, vayu, jal water , prithvi,..
http://www.ayurvedaamritvani.com/pan...-elements.html

And our Hindu riots ful-fills all,…....... borrowed is returned back successfully to all the 5 elements,... While putting a fire and later dissolving ashes in a river,..

A sound from the temples rings hard in ears,…. And that’s what it is all about,…... Leave it or Live with it,...

“ Tan-Man-Dhan sab hai tera,…………………… O’ swami sab kuchh hai tera !
Tera tuj ko arpan,………… Kya laage Mera ,.………..…30 Jai Jagdidh hare ! “

So ? Bird has flew away outta cage,..... Preserve that good photo's memory, frame it,….hang on a wall,… and keep aashtha alive that...
his chetna and pious soul is still with us, invisibly, around and looking after us,.. and is blessing us !
nthg,.. more you can do ! Truly, No land wastage is needed..

Last edited by log1iszero; October 11th, 2017 at 06:45 AM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:51 AM
Banned

These are just latest news,.. shows how far the nature itself does the pollution and you are crying on that little fire-cracker’s pollution,… Is your crying worth of Crackers ?

Quote:
Wildfires in Northern California Kill at Least 10 and Destroy 1,500 Buildings

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/09/u...pgtype=article

Fast-moving wildfires raged across Northern California on Monday, killing at least 10 people, sending well over 100 to hospitals, forcing up to 20,000 to evacuate and destroying more than 1,500 buildings in one of the most destructive fire emergencies in the state’s history.

Disneyland California looks shocking

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/10/u...T.nav=top-news

Old October 11th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Now Now, who confused You about this ??? Method of disposal of Human bodies need not be scientific or advance or expensive BUT NATURAL. We are made up of stardust and by burial we gave back atoms that makes up our body back to Earth, So they can be reused, recycled. It becomes part of ecosystem, So WHAT's natural is Whats scientific and advance. Nothing beats Good old burial in earth without casket.

Now your body contains way dangerous pathogens within, So close than any burial place and yet You are not infected by them, So Why would You feel some NATURAL process to be dangerous ???

On the other hand burning the body would be against the nature as elements earth provided you are wasted in production of poisonous fumes and what's left in form of ashes is just dry calcium phosphate with little sodium and potassium salts, entire carbon based life form material is oxidized in production of harmful gases and this little left is also not returned to earth, But sprayed in water, You don't give back earth what you own to it.
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:49 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not grossly grossly grossly underestimate the digestive power of living beings.
We wouldn't be gulping iron/calcium/mineral tablets if we weren't capable of absorbing them!
Other organisms are even more efficient ----phytoplanktons and algae absorb IODINE from sea water!, and CO2 enables photosynthesis! etc..etc..
Burial initiates rotting, and rotting is liable to generate pathogens!
Let's never forget--- man ate raw UNCOOKED food when he was extremely extremely backward, and started eating cooked (i.e, fire/heat treated food when he evolved into his present modern self.
Burial is primitive and crude. Cremation is scientific and sophisticated.
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Banned

The bugs who eat the dead bodies,... they also surface from somewhere from the ground to breathe and search for water,...n' such basic needs,.. other animals and birds eat those,... like goose, Turkey, chicken, Frog,.. and you eat them,... Most of the people ( if excepted from car / train accidents ) die from disease and illness, carrying lots of bad blood, virus,. paru, rasi, chep and sort of all bacterial septic,....

via Bugs, worms and snails,.. it all circulates in the same human-body system,.... cow meat, pig-meat and chicken-meat carrying famous diseases are not unknown to us, as I quoted earlier,..... Few crab and fishes who eats other bugs also were found of bad meat quality ! Also, Bones and skull never gets melted so due to some quakes, flood and other natural hazards those things surfaces back and it's scary and terror-horror full another pollution,... ! The record has shown that, whenever Pakistan Airlines crashes on their cemeteries, medias always find more corpses than the nos of passengers that the plane was carrying ! )

they say,...
when a human is born,..... the weight 4-7 pounds is almost the same,.. when he is burnt to ashes at death,..and of his body's ashes' weight remains almost same,..,... so someone has all calculated all
" In and Out " credit-debit balance,...

At da end of the Day,.. when the cows come home,..... " Khaaya, piya kuch bhi toh nahin, gilaas todaa barah aana ! "

You can't collect all ashes from ground, so some is devoted to bhoomi, for sure,...
vayu, aakash and agni gets their part back,.. rest,...
Jai ganga maiyaa,... Holy water ( staright from da heaven ) dissolves few ashes and grabs its part,...

You are debt-free now,...... all Len-daars are chukte,. !

On a side-note, this new method has started adopting at few place,...

Tree of a dead man,..
sounds interesting, though,..

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-c...ierre-frenette

A-Khatra hai ya Khatara,........ yeh toh waqt hi bataayega,... who first tests that Adam-Eve's apple from the tree !

Last edited by log1iszero; October 11th, 2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM

^^ Muslims will object to this saying how can you re-create something that Allah created.. egg or tree or whatever.
Old October 11th, 2017, 11:44 AM

Another Liberandu .. sab ka liberal lava bahar nikal raha hai.