eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 30th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute
Wink First Crush

When we were in 4th standard (4th ‘B’ to be precise ), one didi invited us ‘kids’ to be part of a dance fest which was to be performed at our school’s annual function. And it was a romantic dance sequence! We all got a chick, we were holding hands, looking at each others eyes, and sometimes, almost rubbing each other (unintentionally, if you would believe!). And we were like 10 or 11 years old then. And my chick was a nice hot mallu. Now that I think about it, I remember that her twin assets were the best out of the lot. I was just starting to feel her, and also realizing the sprouting of my manhood along with, when then next day, she told that didi, that she was not comfortable with this dancing thingy, and she can’t continue. She probably realized the sprouts much earlier than me

However my first genuine crush was when I was in 5th B. She was a teacher of social science. A sanwali tamilan, mast, absolutely mast figure. Every time I saw her in a sari, my creativity went riots All my fantasies revolved around her. However I had an innocent problem back then. At that time, I hadn’t seen any nudes, so I was not aware of what exactly to do in my fantasies I somehow knew (by intuition) that women don’t have the manly stuff out there. But, I was also not sure of what then they have there instead . So I assumed that it was the back that I have to target, and so … ahem … I was later relieved to know that I was not the only ‘abodh baalak’ when one of my friends told me kissing is enough to make a woman pregnant.

When I think of those times, I also realize, what a duffer I had been as a kid. A few gals use to constantly gaze at me (that was best sexual act we could manage back then!). Out of them one was kind of an addicted gazer (I wont call it leching as I have observed that a gal’s eyes would rarely look as harami as a boy’s , and hardly would they annoy the person been observed) . That gal lived just a few houses away from me, in the next chauraha. What more, there was a time when I was constantly visiting her house for tuitions (Our maths teacher used to teach a small batch of fore of us at her house). Sometimes we were all alone, and she gave all right indications in most dignified way), par saala, what a chutiya I had been then, a complete popat, having no idea of how to take the next step ….the result, an almost uneventful school life ..sigh …

Saala aaj bahut fursat hai subah se ….

Last edited by khaski_khopari; March 30th, 2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old March 31st, 2009, 12:00 AM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari View Post
par saala, what a chutiya I had been then, a complete popat, having no idea of how to take the next step .the result, an almost uneventful school life ..sigh

Saala aaj bahut fursat hai subah se .
My dear friend, you are not alone in the first crush experience.

Even I had fantasies when I was in 5th Class (5-E). Our English teacher who wear Saree always below the naval. And that make me excited always. But then its just like you, having no idea how to fulfill the fantasies . Bus naval dekh ker he jee bhar letey theyy.

But she was damn sexy (Bhagwan mujhe maaf karey) at that time. Lambi, Chaudi, Naak mein nathni daley huve. Oh, abb mein agey kya likhoon........

Abhi kuch sharifzaadey aaker bolengey....chi..chi..chi..teacher per buri nazar......

Khaski Bhai you reminded me of my old days. Thanks.

Last edited by Honest; March 31st, 2009 at 11:57 AM.
Old March 31st, 2009, 12:02 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Heard someone saying that a person who had a crush on his teacher can never be trusted with any girl.
That person will always visualize in bed every girl he sees buri niyat wala
Old March 31st, 2009, 12:15 PM
The Observer !

Honest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond reputeHonest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Heard someone saying that a person who had a crush on his teacher can never be trusted with any girl.
That person will always visualize in bed every girl he sees buri niyat wala
Aa gaye Satyavadi Raja Harishchandra.

Aao Aao Swami Dada, tumhara he intezaar tha. Actually SHARIFZAADON se mera matlab tumse he tha.

Niyat kiski buri hai woh toh hamein pata hai bhai. Lal Mirchi mein aaney ki tumhari TADAP toh dekh he chuke hain hum. Lol !

By the way, I never heard what you had heard about crush on a teacher. So thanks for the information.

Old March 31st, 2009, 12:24 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Laal mirchimein unlogo ki tasveerein hogin jo apna badan dikhane ko taiyaar hai,hope there is no hidden camera photos there.
About such pictures, you get tons around on the internet that does not mean a person viewing it is a rapist .

getting into LM is a privilege which I want to earn,so I dont think there is anything wrong in me trying to earn something

But when a person has a crush on his teacher it means his brain is born corrupt for the oposite sex,if you dont believe me you can ask our pyscologist Dr Vyomkesh Saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest View Post
Aa gaye Satyavadi Raja Harishchandra.

Aao Aao Swami Dada, tumhara he intezaar tha. Actually SHARIFZAADON se mera matlab tumse he tha.

Niyat kiski buri hai woh toh hamein pata hai bhai. Lal Mirchi mein aaney ki tumhari TADAP toh dekh he chuke hain hum. Lol !

By the way, I never heard what you had heard about crush on a teacher. So thanks for the information.

Old March 31st, 2009, 12:28 PM
The Observer !

Quote:
But when a person has a crush on his teacher it means his brain is born corrupt for the oposite sex,if you dont believe me you can ask our pyscologist Dr Vyomkesh Saxena
Oh ho, Vyomi Pai ko khush kerne ke chakker mein ho boss.

Bahut Purana Yaarana Lagta Hai.
Old March 31st, 2009, 01:13 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Oh ho, Vyomi Pai ko khush kerne ke chakker mein ho boss.

Bahut Purana Yaarana Lagta Hai.
Apun ko chaplusi karne nahi ata,reading his previous posts i concluded that he seems to know much about relations and such things
Old March 31st, 2009, 01:21 PM
The Observer !

Quote:
Apun ko chaplusi karne nahi ata,reading his previous posts i concluded that he seems to know much about relations and such things
Lagta hai ek saal se forum per bina register kiye huve sabke post padh rahe theyy tum.

Vaise iss thread ko CRUSH kerney mein tumne koi kasar nahi chhodi hai. Purani aadat se majboor ho bhai.

Old March 31st, 2009, 01:24 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Lagta hai ek saal se forum per bina register kiye huve sabke post padh rahe theyy tum.

Vaise iss thread ko CRUSH kerney mein tumne koi kasar nahi chhodi hai. Purani aadat se majboor ho bhai.

Ek saal se nahi 6 saal se,kya karu dost email id nahi tha member banne ke liye
Old April 1st, 2009, 12:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm...thanks swami for your appreciation. I am sure we have lots of other echarchans who have more insight about relationship issues compared to me

@honest- I din't know you had lesbian tendencies even in 5th standard ...so what all things excites you in a woman..then and now??

My first crush...difficult to remember coz i was a die-hard romantic even in my kindergarten days...but when we talk abt serious crush then itz got to be a girl named meena who was year senior to me (I was in 10t std then)...she was a perfect example of a shy..demure girl who never used to talk to anyone except 2 of her close friends. Used to look more or less like helen brodie ...though we never talked to each other for whatever time we were together (2 years) but the frequent exchange of glances (her class was opp to mine) were enough for me to not think about other girls (in whatever way )...dont remember her assets or anything (rem'ber that song...tere chehre se nazar nahi hatati 'nazaare' hum kya dekhe )...her innocence was so enchanting that I am still yet to meet a girl with such innocent and demure outlook

anyways..talking about student-teacher relationship...

later..gtg for lunch
Old April 1st, 2009, 12:27 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena View Post
hmmm...thanks swami for your appreciation. I am sure we have lots of other echarchans who have more insight about relationship issues compared to me

@honest- I din't know you had lesbian tendencies even in 5th standard ...so what all things excites you in a woman..then and now??

My first crush...difficult to remember coz i was a die-hard romantic even in my kindergarten days...but when we talk abt serious crush then itz got to be a girl named meena who was year senior to me (I was in 10t std then)...she was a perfect example of a shy..demure girl who never used to talk to anyone except 2 of her close friends. Used to look more or less like helen brodie ...though we never talked to each other for whatever time we were together (2 years) but the frequent exchange of glances (her class was opp to mine) were enough for me to not think about other girls (in whatever way )...dont remember her assets or anything (rem'ber that song...tere chehre se nazar nahi hatati 'nazaare' hum kya dekhe )...her innocence was so enchanting that I am still yet to meet a girl with such innocent and demure outlook

anyways..talking about student-teacher relationship...

later..gtg for lunch
Oh I forgot Honest is a female trying to be male, Tomboy
Old April 1st, 2009, 04:58 AM
The Observer !

@Vyomi Pai

My dear friend, you had been fooled by this guy earlier also. I'm really surprised that how an intelligent person like you can easily be fooled by anyone.

Naam badal jaatey hain sarkar magar logg wohi rehtey hain.
Old April 1st, 2009, 06:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

vyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond reputevyomkeshsaxena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Vyomi Pai

My dear friend, you had been fooled by this guy earlier also. I'm really surprised that how an intelligent person like you can easily be fooled by anyone.

Naam badal jaatey hain sarkar magar logg wohi rehtey hain.
fooled?? me?? when?? and do you think there is anything here to get fooled? my answer would have been the same in either of the cases
Old April 1st, 2009, 06:19 AM
The Observer !

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyomkeshsaxena View Post
fooled?? me?? when??
Thoda dimaag per jor dalo yaar. Sabb yaad aa jayega. Nakabposh ki baat mein mat aao. Otherwise you will be fooled again by him for sure.
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Thoda dimaag per jor dalo yaar. Sabb yaad aa jayega. Nakabposh ki baat mein mat aao. Otherwise you will be fooled again by him for sure.
bas yaar yahi ek cheez hain jispe main zor nahi daalta.....i am sure u can help me with this one

btw i was wondering...what will he get by fooling me or whateva??