eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 16th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

BlrBoy is on a distinguished road
Paki Joke

> One day, as the taxi driver was driving along
> he saw a priest looking for a ride. He pulled the taxi over.
> He asked the priest, "Where are you going, Father?"
>
> I'm going to the church 5 miles down the road," replied priest.
> "No problem, Father! I'll get you there. Get in."
> The happy priest climbed in and the taxi
> driver continued down the road.
>
> Suddenly the Sardar (Sikh gentleman) saw a Pakistani
> walking down the road and instinctively he swerved to hit him.
> But then he remembered there was a priest in the car with him,
> so at the last minute he swerved back away, narrowly missing
> the Pakistani. However even though he was certain he
> missed the Paki , he still heard a loud "THUD".
>
> Not understanding where the noise came from he glanced in
> his mirrors and when he didn't see anything, he turned to the
> priest and said, I'm sorry Father. I almost hit that Pakistani"
>
> That's okay", replied the priest. "I got him with the door!"
Old January 17th, 2002, 06:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

aryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to beholdaryaputra is a splendid one to behold
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
Old January 17th, 2002, 09:23 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra
Old January 18th, 2002, 07:31 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by aryaputra
i have got one for indian.

there are three friends hindu, paki, and sikh. there is a donkey kind of animal, which stinks really badly and is in a room. the three friends bet on who can stay in longer. the paki goes in and come back after 2, mins the sikh goes in and c0mes back in 4 min. but when the hindu goes in. after few minutes the donkey comes out!!
Old January 18th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by loverboy260

i have got one for indian.

there are three friends hindu, paki, and sikh. there is a donkey kind of animal, which stinks really badly and is in a room. the three friends bet on who can stay in longer. the paki goes in and come back after 2, mins the sikh goes in and c0mes back in 4 min. but when the hindu goes in. after few minutes the donkey comes out!!
Haw!!..Haw!!...The effect of the Paki's stink takes effect on the donkey after 6-8 mins!!!
Old January 18th, 2002, 07:44 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

loverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these partsloverboy260 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by viking

Haw!!..Haw!!...The effect of the Paki's stink takes effect on the donkey after 6-8 mins!!!
no because even if pakis stink took effect after 6-8 min the paki wasnt there he was outside so the donkey should have stayed in but the fact that indian was inside that is why he came out.
Old January 18th, 2002, 08:06 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Quote:

no because even if pakis stink took effect after 6-8 min the paki wasnt there he was outside so the donkey should have stayed in but the fact that indian was inside that is why he came out.
abe joke explain mat kar saale.........it should have been the sikh ......seriously i have heard the jobe but it was when the sikh went it tha the donkey ran out.....
sikh ka turban .........bahut baas aati hai baal mein!!
Old January 18th, 2002, 08:10 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

another unbiased joke!

a nun goes in a cab and the taxi driver while driving asks her curiously have u evr thought of having sex, and she says not really but he says i would do it with you and she hesitates but says ok but only if u r not married and have no children and only have anal sex, so he says yes fine by me. and so they have sex and then when they are finished he says i lied to u i am married and i have children. GUESS WHAT SHE SAYS?
Old January 18th, 2002, 08:19 AM
Source Integrator

Quote:
another unbiased joke!

a nun goes in a cab and the taxi driver while driving asks her curiously have u evr thought of having sex, and she says not really but he says i would do it with you and she hesitates but says ok but only if u r not married and have no children and only have anal sex, so he says yes fine by me. and so they have sex and then when they are finished he says i lied to u i am married and i have children. GUESS WHAT SHE SAYS?
"I anit femaile......!! i am gay"......i meant not me the Nun says all this!!
Old January 18th, 2002, 08:20 AM
A proud Muslim FULLSTOP!

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi

"I anit femaile......!! i am gay"......i meant not me the Nun says all this!!
yes correct have u heard this before???

i think i am gonna start a thread of jokes despite the fact that we have jokes site on the net.
Old January 18th, 2002, 09:47 AM
Banned

Dhurandhar Bhat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by viking

and guess who the donkey was ,,,,,,who knew this all along....

One indian joke:...Indians buy coffins for their esteemed soldiers at $2000/coffin.......!

The joke is they burn their soldiers after that!!!!
Old January 23rd, 2002, 04:35 AM
Banned

waqar is on a distinguished road
who r u ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dhurandhar Bhat

and guess who the donkey was ,,,,,,who knew this all along....

One indian joke:...Indians buy coffins for their esteemed soldiers at $2000/coffin.......!

The joke is they burn their soldiers after that!!!!
hi dharundhar bhatt,
tell me first that who r u ? i think it is not your name and u dont belong to india, u write in location al watan al hind, i think no one whether muslim or hindu can insult the people of their country, if u r a pakistani then i request that please dont do this , one should have the courage to say or post these things by their original name and place, i am sure that neither any indian nor any pakistani can insult the citizens of their own country like this , if i want i can also put these type of insulting materials by my original name and country but i think that every one love his/her country, nation, people and religion and u cannot justify the insulting jokes and comments by taking the names of pakistanies and indians, it is very illetrate, childish, immature and 3rd class behaviour for both indians and pakistanies, and their is no use of it accept increasing hate which we both nations already have too much in our hearts , so take advantage of this very useful innovation "internet" and use it positively to share the thoughts of indians and pakistanies , if we act maturely, friendly and try to give love and respect to each other then i am sure that india and pakistan will be much more best and peaceful places on earth where everyone want to live their lives, otherwise indians pakistanies ko gaali dain gaey aur pakistanies indians ko aur jo jeet jaye gaa woh kiya ho gaa???
yes ..sab say bada gaali baaz and jaahil
so stop this even if u r a muslim and pakistani then it is also very much bad thing and if u r an indian then i request that respect your country's peple whether muslims aur hindus, because firstly we are human beings and i think human beings are the most respectful creature on earth so dont do this on the base of any religion or nationality
i also request from all indians and pakistanies that avoid the stereotype hate feelings for eachother and give respect and try to understand and listen everyone's point of you.
love to all
(mera paigham mohabbat hai jahaan tak pohunchay)
Old January 23rd, 2002, 04:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Wah Waqar bhai, kya baat ki hain!
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:05 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Good post

Well said waqar!
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:06 AM
Banned

waqar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Wah Waqar bhai, kya baat ki hain!
is it a compliment or taunt?