eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old April 27th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Vinod Khanna dying?

^^ Both friends died on same day,... ! I also heard that, movie Kurbani role was given first to Amitabh,... he declined and hence was given to Vinod khanna,...

I guess, during certain time-span he was also after Amrtia singh ( Saif’s wife ) ,
m I right ?
Somewhere I read, he was also a chain smoker and hence this bladder cancer,… ( though, I doubt ! )
It seems, after his mother’s death and also of nearest cousin’s death he got some mentally ‘sanyaas’ and hence he left 4-5 yrs to Osho-ashram and such,…

Chandani and AAA co-star,.. Rishi is way angry on his twitter, for no young star attended his funeral,..

Rishi writes,..
Quote:
Shameful. Not ONE actor of this generation attended Vinod Khanna's funeral. And that too he has worked with them. Must learn to respect.
Why this? Including mine and thereafter.When I die, I must be prepared.None will shoulder me. Very very angry with today's so called stars.

Yes it has been expressed earlier on social media my wife and Ranbir are out of the country. Would never had been reason not to be there

Angry. Met so many chamcha people last night at Priyanka Chopra's do last night. Few at Vinod's. So f**kn transparent. So angry with them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/chintskap

Why just them? I didn't see dharmendra,shatrughan sinha,hema malini,Rekha..what about chintuji's best friends Jeetendra and rakesh roshan?were they there? He is absolutely right ... this new gen is so fake and opportunist ...Chadte Suraj Ko Salaam karte hain Sab . I do understand where he is coming from.

His friend died, he has every right to vent out his frustration BUT its low-key of him to make a spectacle of this on public platform. He knows these people, he could have easily message them personally.

People must have been pre-occupied with their work, early commitments - they may have planned to attend the prayer meet/10th day.

Old April 28th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Super eCharchan

Soorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond reputeSoorma Bhopali has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.rediff.com/movies/column/...t/20170428.htm
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:24 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Rishi Kapoor is jobless in his old age and spends his free time blasting people on the internet
Old April 28th, 2017, 08:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Rishi Kapoor is jobless in his old age and spends his free time blasting people on the internet
Last two days, I am reading the public opinions controversy here, about Chintu Miyan's - his tweets on VK and all varied public opinions are interesting,... here.

Amitabh tweets Shradhdhanjali for VK :
https://twitter.com/SrBachchan/statu...82411810951170

Last edited by log1iszero; April 28th, 2017 at 08:36 AM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:29 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Vinod Khanna was a bigger star than Rajesh Khanna . There is more mourning of Vinod Khanna's death everywhere than there was of Rajesh Khanna's death---even though Rajesh was a superstar .
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:55 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Rajesh fell very low compared to Vinod.. in politics especially. Also his reputation took a beating when he married a Dimple who was almost half his age and she prolly around 16 years old at that time.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 28th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

I guess, if you’d read the interesting link thoroughly in that post 32 here, that’s how exactly the bollywood is,..

Land of the rising sun,..! - “ Pooje jano sau ugata Ravi ne “ – Cow is old, she is soon sold..

Rajesh had no Sons, ( but a divorced, no relation wife ), and no production house,.. or any efficient brother or such, ( himself was an orphan ), so BW’s generations had no temptation, for work/career expecting from him, left.
( But, still they had a shab-yatra done for the super-star and live broadcast was on TVs, no ? )

Here, Akshay khanna / Rahul had still little career smwhere, and the young guns of BW may have to meet them somewhere… so I guess, people will come at Prayer meet.
( My guess is,….. though later, at Prayer meets everyone will come,… So, had happened at Rajesh’s prayers also, later )

VK had married Kavita and thereafter had launched his son in his own production movie “ Himalaya Putra’ – so I guess, his relations with two old sons(old wife) must be of good nature..

Plus, I wonder … why Karan had never called VK ( Dharmendra, jitendra too ) on his KWK show in any seasons?

Last edited by log1iszero; April 28th, 2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

I am still thunking.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 28th, 2017, 12:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Time has changed,.. Now the ppl are even talking about smthg else.

*Why VK’s own family members wore shades on their own funeral?

* Why Aishwarya did make up at her father’s death, did not she grieve of her own father death ?

*Why shilpa posed a smiling photo at her dad’s asthi-visarjan? Did not she feel for her father ?

*Why did Dilip kumar had celebrated his B-day/marriage anniv. party when on the same day his long timer friend Dev anad had died?

* Why they family members are wearing dark glasses at their own family person’s death? To hide excess/low emotion captures? Camera flashes of celebrities from media?

* Why Anupam Kher had a party after his dad's death.

Funeral Videos

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old April 28th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
I am still thunking.
Irony is that this ID is still discussing this as the hottest new gossip. VK died and his body has gone to heaven or hell, wherever you want to send him. Ab bas kar and move on. Talk about the guy himself, his acting or non-acting skills and his beauty. Why all this gossip of who came to the funeral and who put makeup or googles

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 28th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

^^

Lol,... pal,... I know everything !! Vestibulum vitae nisi quis ,... velit ( lobortis ) lobortis. Mauris,.... tellus mi, euismod ac pharetra/commodo, aliquet eget,.... odio Lol. Duis eu libero-nec, arcu-feugiat, elementum,... Phasellus id elementum lacus. You know nothing. Nullam lobortis-risus vitae,... aliquam,... scelerisque ! Maecenas aliquet auctor nunc, at aliquet dolor ???

Aliquam rhoncus,... ( nulla quis fermentum congue) ,... velit nisi laoreet ligula,... Lol... id convallis est purus nec orci. Curabitur,..... et venenatis tellus. I know everything. Aliquam non libero non libero,.. fermentum/aliquet ?? Aliquam rutrum euismod,.... magna vel iaculis. I go to famous forums with thousands of members. In tristique,... erat non ante iaculis, sit amet bibendum ligula eleifend.

Nullam facilisis odio lorem, nec tincidunt,... velit egestas at. Integer suscipit libero eget,..... sodales ullamcorper. Lol ! There http://www.*********.com/you-know-nothing is not enough traffic on echarcha. Donec efficitur enim ut velit scelerisque, nec ,..... bibendum felis egestas.

Mauris ( ligula ) metus, ornare imperdiet suscipit et ,..... vulputate ac turpis. Etiam varius magna eu leo tempor, ac vehicula nibh bibendum. Curabitur non lectus eu tellus aliquet ullamcorper ac id magna. You guys are nothing against dova and some other people I know. Vivamus dapibus volutpat turpis, quis viverra magna lobortis at !!! Aliquam fermentum velit http://****************.com/sexy-sexy-toon-toon id ex molestie,.... nec porttitor mauris ultrices. Phasellus posuere,... egestas tellus. In volutpat pharetra dolor at dapibus Lol. Etiam tempor porttitor mattis. Nunc quis porttitor purus, ac maximus nulla !

Nam lacinia libero metus, et aliquam arcu laoreet a ... Ut lobortis ut nisl in porttitor. Aliquam id augue venenatis ex,.... posuere ullamcorper vitae nec magna. Pellentesque ( non augue ) sit amet felis placerat congue. Nam massa enim, ullamcorper-vitae, viverra-vitae, auctor-a-eros. Pellentesque at pulvinar augue. Cras et volutpat massa.... Fusce tempor, justo ac volutpat elementum,..... ipsum eros finibus est, eget posuere eros urna in ex. Aenean lobortis lectus augue, vitae tincidunt elit ultrices in,... Aliquam erat volutpat. Praesent sollicitudin, sem at semper commodo,... mi sapien eleifend justo, vel convallis mi tortor at lectus. Sed tempus purus quis,.... vestibulum condimentum. Proin lacinia, massa eu volutpat fermentum,..... elit urna finibus justo, id fringilla velit ligula ac metus. Nunc sagittis lectus ornare,... pellentesque velit a, dictum ligula. Nam gravida dui ut lectus pulvinar,.... ornare,... Lol ! In quis maximus risus, feugiat varius tellus !

Sent from my iPhone.

Last edited by Charchila; April 28th, 2017 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Lol,... fixing my shit,...
Old April 28th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

The question also arises,..btw… who da fakk gave ya the right to ( I did not ! ) always bash in tika-tippani, which…. you have to have on everyone’s posts ? ( just chk last 10-15 posts and all others and think,.. how long u r doing sheedy business ! ) Do you ever know that the others know and you do not, that 95%+ posts of yrs remain about the comments other’s posts? Rather….Freaking deliver smthg,… bring smthg on da plate like SS or ashdoc does,.,….. or simply,… S. T. F. U. !
Old April 28th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
The question also arises,..btw… who da fakk gave ya the right to ( I did not ! ) always bash in tika-tippani, which…. you have to have on everyone’s posts ? ( just chk last 10-15 posts and all others and think,.. how long u r doing sheedy business ! ) Do you ever know that the others know and you do not, that 95%+ posts of yrs remain about the comments other’s posts? Rather….Freaking deliver smthg,… bring smthg on da plate like SS or ashdoc does,.,….. or simply,… S. T. F. U. !
Then this website would be called pradharshan.com now, wouldn't it mate Where pradhushaks would come and present their long thoughts and there would be no discussion at all... hunh? It is called echarcha.com for a reason now, ain't it mate

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 28th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Then this website would be called pradharshan.com now, wouldn't it mate Where pradhushaks would come and present their long thoughts and there would be no discussion at all... hunh? It is called echarcha.com for a reason now, ain't it mate
Can you explain the meaning of post that you just replied to?

EDIT: BTW, congrats on not only understanding but replying as well!
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

So ? Another saathi-saagarit is back in evil supportation, and giving a shoulder to the gun, to fire from ! No? just like last time,.. haan ? Chhe chhe chhe badi wimpy act,… Napolean, Zorro,… the same pattern as always ! The question is, .. are the Echarchans are so cowardly spineless that, have to have do this wimpy act every time? ….or…. as well predicted,… when guys like Dova and JD saar takes a hike, the forum level of EQ and IQ goes down, as always ? Cat is away,… n’ mice are at play, treatise ?? Still scratching my head,.. ! Kisi ki tongue , sorry,.. “thung” ko lakwa maar jaata hai,… ! thong/thung hi karte rahena, jee ! aakhir maal uus mein hi toh hota hai ! Hai ki nahin? De Taali !

aab yeh maat kahena,...ki,.... iis post ku bhi samaz mein nahin aaya,....'Coz Hum aise deemago ko anaari samazte hai