eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 1st, 2017, 11:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bahubali - The Conclusion

The movie is a treat to watch! I was mesmerized by the spectacle of opulence, grandeur, world-class CGI effects and larger than life actors! its a must watch (in a cinema theater)! The movie has already broken the 500 Crore mark (India & Worldwide) in just 3 days!

Last edited by 28virgo; May 1st, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 11:56 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
And I third it. Saala ye madrasi moti, kaala-kaluti bhaisan with male-ly waists... they consider themselves as beauty-maidens and s*x-b*mbs... but have no personality or handsomeness. Bhaiya actresses are handsomemest. And bhaiya actors are beautiful. Just look at the walk that Vinod Khanna did in the song 'rukh jaana nahi'... the most beautiful walk that puts any ramp-model cat-walk to shame.
^
Hahahaa,.. See !,…So u finally started getting my points,… ( der se jaage,.. doorast jaage ) ( So, what was those compliants about, non-readability and un-understandability, tooti-footi grammar and phrases,…. yada, yada ? ) Time to change yr nick to Saneful, now. No?

Btw… I personally like tall, skinny and coke-bottle / hour-glass figures… if not 36-24-36,…
28-16-28 bhi chalegi. But, say NO to buffalos,.. Hello Huma, Hello Sonakshi, Parineeti,..… hope u listening.

Abh-abhi, elephant neck Piggy ke naye Quantico-2 sex videos dekhein,.. seems, too kaali-kaluti, gabad-gandi, vaaghran-bhikharan, ugly, and mardana-bhaaradi,… as if, u are watching gay sex,.. of this MaryCom girl. Say,.. perhaps Babar did to his male gay servant Babar.
How the Hollywood can pass, such scenes without any factors added of.. glow, glamour, gloss, glory, grace and sugar-coating ? This Bahu-Bali, Mardana, Marycom girl has lost her all nazakats,.. and now even
unaltered blakey skin, without any pale-flavor, puff-powder, gulaabi-glow added. Uh !A re you watching Grace Jones’s JamesBond movie, or what ? Hope, they don’t do the same in her Baywatch movies.

Old May 1st, 2017, 12:20 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
vaaghran
to those who don't know---vaaghran means female of vaaghri caste , a lower caste in gujarat . somebody told me that caste was formerly branded as 'chor jamaat' during british rule and there is a stigma attached to being a vaaghri in gujarat .

but p jani , many girls of vaaghri caste come to my clinic and they are quite beautiful and fair . some of them even have light eyes . whatever the truth about vaaghris may be , one thing is sure---their girls are not lacking in beauty . in fact they outclass some other indians in beauty . i have dreamt of dating a vaaghri girl but found that those girls are mostly uneducated and lower class .
Old May 1st, 2017, 04:26 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

^ I think, you are confused with two diff. things.

1. Vaghari jaat as a tribe/caste.
[ e.g. : Ravan may be a rakshash, but “as a tribe”,
and hence may not look like, other rakshash in look, dress, society, etiquette, manners, vidhya, cruelty, lumps of raw meat-eating with bloody mouth …etc, - the imagination what we have, in our mind ]

You are talking about that ppl ( vaaghari ) coming to your clinic.
  • 2. In Gujarat, we have backward iilkaka of vagharis,.. and they are like those in Dharvi area, there,..
means, backward in every regards,..
Caste, tribe, Orphanage, Color, money, ettiquate, behavior, locality, education, tempo/temper, gandagi, way of dressing, living, speaking, cruelty, begging, pick-pocketing, stabbing, kabooter-khana, murgha raising,…. Kabootar and eggs selling,..Chori, rape, murders,…cart-pulling and all labour work,.. open poop, piss, sex,.. just like shown in the movies- Chakra, aakrosh, godhuli, salaam Bombay, Dharvi,,.. etc.

Our priyanka,( Piggy ) without make up, seems no lesser than those,…. Don’t take me wrong,.. she is my most favorite,.. and she seems in gulaabi-glory, sugar-coated scenes, most amazing than anyone else. ( e.g. in movie: Pyaar impossible )
She had mentioned her incident ( in recent KWK ) about how..... while traveling in 1st class in plane, air-hostess told her to go in the back for the toilets,( from her looks ) ......... and I was laffing like hell,....!!

…………..

Last edited by log1iszero; May 1st, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:26 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Abh-abhi, elephant neck Piggy ke naye Quantico-2 sex videos dekhein,.. seems, too kaali-kaluti, gabad-gandi, vaaghran-bhikharan, ugly, and mardana-bhaaradi,… as if, u are watching gay sex,.. of this MaryCom girl. Say,.. perhaps Babar did to his male gay servant Babar.
I guess hakla was/is into her because of the highlighted.

How people watch that female is a mystery to me!
Old May 7th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Bahubali 2 becomes the first Indian movie to cross 1000cr. Congrats to the team. Beats PK's 742 cr which was the previous highest. Proves you can make more money by not trashing a religion undeservedly. Hope the Khans are listening. Let them make a movie now with all 3 khans bahsing their own religion to cross 1000cr again.

It made 100 cr alone in Mumbai. Hindi version is close to 300cr.
Old May 18th, 2017, 08:50 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute