eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old April 29th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bahubali - The Conclusion

Kattappa killed bahubali because Bahubali recommended RCOM @ 70 to kattappa when sensex was 20000 Now Sensex is 30000 and RCOM is 35
Old April 29th, 2017, 02:56 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

It is Demand and Supply. Shows that gults are 3 times more crazy about it than others.
Old April 29th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Kattappa killed bahubali because Bahubali could not recite Kuran verses.

Pahela part dekha thaa,.. magar story-bory mein, kuchh khaas nahin laga,..... VFX effects kuchh theek-thaak thii,..... Butter-flyie, milky-white Tamanna was a good watch in few songs/scenes,..... Crocodile hunter look (2nd role ) Tamanna watch , was again a dirty endeavor..

magar fir bhi,...

I had preferred watching the " Hunger games " movies twice,
B4 I'd picked Bahuballi for 2nd time watch, anyday .

I'll wait for the DVD for part 2.
No craze or afara-tafari is needed for the fake VFX effect craps.
Old April 29th, 2017, 04:10 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't even watched first edition nor plan to.
Old April 29th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

^
http://dela.sirsi.net/uhtbin/cgisirs...6960171/2/1000 search word : Foreign Films India

^ My local library ( US ) has it and also many other such Hindi movies. They ( US’s all states ) have a very organized combined computer systems of state’s total 20+ libraries ( in my state).
You can order on line ( they call or e-mail you upon arrival ) and it may come to you at your local library, from any places, and you have 1 week to 3 weeks of period, to keep it and watch it for free.
They have all Hindi and new Hollywood movies.

Call local Govt. library and find out in your state, how it works. I generally put in the queue all 10-20 new DVD releases
and have never to wait on any particular one, so eagerly,
as I am always lagging in the accumulate storage, for watching them all. I have 20+ new Hollywood DVDs of movies, right now.

Last edited by log1iszero; April 29th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 06:03 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
As could be expected, you reply without reading. Given your comprehension history, it is not surprising that you have not understood the post.

Shakti pai has said, he does not plan to watch Bahubali 1. Why are you then referring that and giving all this info on how to watch it.
Old April 29th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Banned

Simple.

B-Coz it’s a basic info for many, one and all.

Whosoever did not / could not / would not watch a multi-budget bahu-prasidhdha movie ( US resident ) for any reasons,.. say,…

* Theater playing Hindi movies is far and have not time or mood / keeda . affinity for driving and so much 'kasht' for that.....
* Tickets are expensive in my state n' for whole family, popcorn lunch,.. and all,...I do not have that much sickness, budget or craze for it.
* My local Indo-stores do not rent it , unless you just buy it..
* Theaters hold, only certain shows at odd time and for few limited days which I can not catch..
* On-line’s VHS copies and pirated compromised quality is not my cup of tea, not worth ruining such million dollar movies..
* I still have some affinity somewhere to watch it, but there is no other easy solution..

Now the question do arise,..... that how come you failed to understand this simple thingie,....... and could not prevent yrself from that, as all-ways pinching habits, for nothing,…

Should I understand rather that way,.. that perhaps... if I, myself, does not do such things,.. it simply and indirectly means n' implies, that I give away that Right for you to doing such things ??

???

Last edited by log1iszero; April 29th, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:24 PM

^^
If it is for all, why did you have to use this reference mark '^'. It means you are responding to the post.

You write with horrible grammar and inconsistent phrases and feel offended when people point that out. I am not the only
Old April 30th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
You should. If possible, on a big screen. You need to see it for the scale of grandeur... as it has never been see on a Indian screen before. The water fall scene and the battle with a tribe... and other scenes mentioned by Bhadabahu pai above

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
try to. its good.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:54 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 1st, 2017, 06:57 AM

have seen enough gult movies to last a lifetime .. watching no more.
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:21 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
have seen enough gult movies to last a lifetime .. watching no more.
I watched it in hindi. And the dubbing is very good... not like those hindi-dubbed Ravi Teja movies on youtube

But bhaiyon ko kaun samjhaaye. Just saying "it is different" gives them no understanding

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:39 AM
Banned

Somehow the Southie stars do not have….. that, kinda charm, personality, sharpness, handsomeness, presence of mind ( unlike our haththa-kaththa Punjaabi Bollywood stars ) and smwher still it seems…. smthg is missing,… and they all look Bhoda and Bhadda, in act, manners and behaviors,… Lesser the said, forget the Bhojpuri,..but our Gujarati movies are even 10 times worse than sounthie ones, in that Bhoda-giri department.. Hahaha. One need to see our Jonny Junior ( Naresh Kanodiya – Amitabh of Gujarati Films ) for that.

Our eyes, used to watch skimmy and skinny patali kamar,.. dipika, Sonam, Mallika and Munni,.,…. Somehow does not accept well,.. Anushka ( Bahuballi ) , that male-ly waist, well,..

In short,.. SS paaji ka “repulsion towards Gulti”,…. Jaayas hai. I second to it.
Old May 1st, 2017, 10:43 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

^

And I third it. Saala ye madrasi moti, kaala-kaluti bhaisan with male-ly waists... they consider themselves as beauty-maidens and s*x-b*mbs... but have no personality or handsomeness. Bhaiya actresses are handsomemest. And bhaiya actors are beautiful. Just look at the walk that Vinod Khanna did in the song 'rukh jaana nahi'... the most beautiful walk that puts any ramp-model cat-walk to shame.