eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 9th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shit Shit Shit.. Man this is depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Nhi both veh were found abandoned his old M800 and HHCD100.. dono udhar ich mila jhadi mein.. dono gaadi kaise udhar gaya dunno yet.
Yeh kyaa chutyaapa hai...dono gaadi eksaath...kuch toh gadbad hai.....said in cid style....
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Maybe I was a tad insensitive. Sorry!
Tu sensitive kab se ban gaya

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Any news from the hospital yet?
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

That is what is bloody throwing everyone off ki DONO usi-ich ki gaadi hai found nearby in a bush.. about 50 or 100 feet away..

Did they come home to him then loaded him in the 800 and then some of them drove bike? Did they force him to drive the Bike? Did they kill him first in either vehicle and then brought and dumped the other vehicle (does not make sense).. kyaa maajraa hai.. and how did those blokes come and go? Walking? Another vehicle/vehicles?

Everything is so baffling. Most importantly, saale ka kisi se koi vanda bhi nahi maalum hai kisi ko (may be his wife knows but vo abhi is haalat mein nahi hai ki kuch bataye).. but others around or close to him have no clue.. andar ka mamlaa hai.. bahar kaa? Kuch nahi pataa!!.
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Any news from the hospital yet?
Taken for C section.. dunno much more.. may be shortly.. taken in at around 10 Pm our time it is 52 minutes since and no news.. C section takes about an hour that I know so not time to worry yet.
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Taken for C section.. dunno much more.. may be shortly.. taken in at around 10 Pm our time it is 52 minutes since and no news.. C section takes about an hour that I know so not time to worry yet.
Oh ok. Let me reiterate, should there be a need, please buy them some baby essentials. I bet mom didnt pack her labor bag as this happened so sudden.
Old January 9th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Pelu Pelu

My sis did it when she came for dinner.. the stores were open so she bought things she thought would be needed "urgently" and the rest she said will make a list with consultations with the two oldies (my and the lady's mom) and give me as early as possible so I guess tomorrow AM and then I will go and get it..

C section they are not expected to come "home" immediatly.. atleast 2 3 days hai.. until then hospital will be doing post operative care..so I don't think anyone needs to run around like headless chicken..

Btw just got news a baby boy was born but underweight (7 and half months perg it was) so has been put in incubator for the time being. The mom is fine and for now not yet woken up. Docs are planning to keep her "sedated" so she does not start wailing over her hubby as it may complicate the post operation recovery (stitchs might give away in her hysteria) and so on.. so for now the storm seems to have calmed down.. Tomorrow evening the results will be in (DNA) however we know what that is gonna be so that prep has to be supervised..

Tons of things for tomorrow.. so today perhaps I have a few hours of free time for my shenanigans.. (echarcha, surfing, etc and planning and reading up anyting that might occur to me as good to know).

These lady issues (preg. child birth etc) are as it is complicated.. and with the rest thrown in you can imagine.

I thank god that the parents of the boy are not here yet (they have left bhuvaneswar and should be here tomorrow sometime) and the mother of the girl is relatively tantrum free.. she sobs but does not make it difficult for everyone as she understands the situation is as it is iffy.

Lets see what unfolds tomorrow.. for now I think I will just try and forget all this and be relaxed a bit.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Pelu Pelu

Kallu yaar I am sure you are a nice chap is liye I did not take your words to heart.. we all do chewtiyaagiri.. we all are humans.. every time we see something bad happen before our own eyes we sure do not react like automatons. We all try our best to do something to help.. it is human nature.. (yes there are some idiots brainwashed ones and mentally sick ones but they are not among us).

You were just being yourself.. jovial and trying to lighten the mood. Nothing wrong with that.. ho jaata hai. Its ok.

I eat all kinds of animals.. goat, lamb, beef, chicken, rabbits, pegion, turtle etc etc.. I have eaten fish and python too and god knows what else when I did not know what I was eating..

But will I kill a goat or lamb or cow or chicken or a bird for fun.. no.. will I feel bad to see it suffer yes.. so there.. it (the animal) when it suffered or was killed was NOT in my sight so it was ok.. similarly this scene is not in front of you.. only imagination if you choose to imagine it.. so it was not "touching" your feelings.. nothing wrong with that..

That is why I did not galify you.. I just "discouraged" you from posting indifferent stuff so as the seriousness of the issue is not spoilt..

Sane less that comment was totally uncalled for.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:38 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kallu yaar I am sure you are a nice chap is liye I did not take your words to heart.. we all do chewtiyaagiri.. we all are humans.. every time we see something bad happen before our own eyes we sure do not react like automatons. We all try our best to do something to help.. it is human nature.. (yes there are some idiots brainwashed ones and mentally sick ones but they are not among us).

You were just being yourself.. jovial and trying to lighten the mood. Nothing wrong with that.. ho jaata hai. Its ok.

I eat all kinds of animals.. goat, lamb, beef, chicken, rabbits, pegion, turtle etc etc.. I have eaten fish and python too and god knows what else when I did not know what I was eating..

But will I kill a goat or lamb or cow or chicken or a bird for fun.. no.. will I feel bad to see it suffer yes.. so there.. it (the animal) when it suffered or was killed was NOT in my sight so it was ok.. similarly this scene is not in front of you.. only imagination if you choose to imagine it.. so it was not "touching" your feelings.. nothing wrong with that..

That is why I did not galify you.. I just "discouraged" you from posting indifferent stuff so as the seriousness of the issue is not spoilt..

Sane less that comment was totally uncalled for.
I deleted my comment. I'll stay out of this thread. You will have to get crown without my support.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Pelu Pelu

Crown gaya machli khareedne..

I said "sane less that comment (on you kalidas about being insensitive by sane less) was uncalled for"

I.e tere ko vo aisa nahi bolna chahiye thaa.. samjhaa.. I was supporting you.

Ye crown waali bimari apun ko nahi hai yaar.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Crown gaya machli khareedne..

I said "sane less that comment (on you kalidas about being insensitive by sane less) was uncalled for"

I.e tere ko vo aisa nahi bolna chahiye thaa.. samjhaa.. I was supporting you.

Ye crown waali bimari apun ko nahi hai yaar.
I know what you meant regarding the comment to Saneless. He was unnecessarily provoking me and forcing me to respond, when I wanted to stop participating. It's his fault.
Old January 9th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Pelu Pelu

Chal koi nai.. this is not a crown thread anyway.. I would want this to disappear as soon as it can.. i.e I am just using this to vent.. that is all.
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:45 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully the family has funds to manage this situation.

Also like others have said, I too suspect foulplay. The Indian building and construction business is a very murky industry and the first order of suspects in this murder should be the clients/vendors/debtors.
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Pelu Pelu

Well it is foul play..

Last edited by GpeL; January 9th, 2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:52 PM
Pelu Pelu

Dunno the funds situation but since everything happened, all the well wishers are here to lend a hand.. so should not be an issue.. plus he was doing ALRIGHT.. i.e not those big construction fellers but he did have enough to own a car and a bike and had his own house and was doing "better" than middle class.. Rich no..Poor No.. so there.