eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old August 26th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Now Rakhi will teach Raj how to solve migrant situation

This has got to be something! I really want to watch this show clip!!

Rakhi Sawant will now teach Raj Thackrey how to handle the migrant situation!

Quote:
I can solve problems better than Raj Thackeray: Rakhi Sawant

By: IANS Date: 2010-08-26 Place: Mumbai

Rakhi Sawant is big-mouthed, they say. The celebrity item girl, who will soon play agony aunt in a new reality show Rakhi Ka Insaaf, claims she has better solutions to Mumbai's growing migrant population than Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray.

"Come to my show, I'll even solve that. I'll solve it better than our friend Raj Thackeray," she said when asked about a solution to the growing number of outsiders coming into Mumbai.

The 31-year-old, who was speaking at an event held to launch her new show where Rakhi will solve issues of the common man, says she has raised her voice for many issues in Mumbai. She is a Maharashtrian herself.

"There are a lot of issues in our society. I have been raising my voice from day one. No one knows me better than the media. I have barged into BMC's (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation) office to get road construction done.

"There are no problems that I haven't solved. The media knows it. Name me one celebrity who has barged into BMC commissioner's office to ask them to mend your road," she said.

Rakhi is appalled with the governance in the city and is particularly against Thackeray's resistance to migrants from other states residing and working in the financial and entertainment capital of India.

"Angoothachaap log baithhe hain wahaan (Uneducated people are sitting at the helm of affairs). There are so many people who know nothing. They don't use their brain even.

"I don't think like Raj Thackeray...that anyone from Uttar Pradesh or Bihar or anywhere who comes to Mumbai is an outsider. This country, as well as this state, is of the god and the people living in it are all god's children. I don't believe in differentiating between Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian - we are all one, and Mumbai is for everyone. Everyone can earn their living here," Rakhi said in an interview.

Rakhi is seldom in a serious mood, and is known more for her outrageous publicity stunts. But this time round, she is serious.

The glamour girl, who has been seen in films like Main Hoon Naa and Dil Bole Hadippa, item numbers such as Dekhta hai tu kya and in reality shows Nach Baliye, Rakhi Ka Swayamvar and Pati, Patni Aur Woh, is also up in arms against certain issues which she feels must be solved by Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan.

"If I meet Ashok Chavan, I will ask him - when the rains come, why do the roads get flooded? Despite spending so much money and taking so much tax from the citizens, why? Throughout the year roads are being made...sometimes they are made 10 times, then why is there waterlogging? What is the problem?

"Secondly, why so much tax? Why are people paying huge taxes? Rich people will still survive with their black money, but where will the poor go? Those who earn Rs.50 or Rs.20 per day...where will they go? Should poor people be removed from this country? Should they die? Should only the rich live? Don't poor have a right to live?" she said in angst.

She is extremely excited about being given a platform like Rakhi Ka Insaaf to offer solutions to the common people for their personal problems like extra-marital affairs, alcoholic husband, atrocities by in-laws and wife beating.

Rakhi said she will give solutions to people in her unique style, which is bold, honest, and forthright.

"I have lived a very tough life. I have seen 'dukh', 'sukh', 'kathinaayi' (sadness, happiness and difficulty) and overcome it all. I have always fought for my right and that too honestly. So I feel I will be able to connect very well with the victims of such problems, and provide solutions through my heart," she said.

She said her show is not about giving legal justice to people. It is for those who want to amicably resolve their domestic issues without getting entangled in the web of court proceedings.

"I am no police, I don't even have any educational degree, but I have a degree in life management...so that, and my belief in god will help me suggest the right solutions to those who approach me on the show," she said.
Old August 27th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now Rakhi will teach Raj how to solve migrant situation

pawar saheb ki chal! sahi hai pawar saheb! jai ho saheb.
Old August 27th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

She can solve it - she needs to migrate to Bihar for that.
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

For one min I thgt it is our Rakhi Ji
Oh man rakhi sure is a controversy queen and she knows how to attract viewers

Old August 27th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

I think she really is something. Inspite of all the drama she does, she really is couragious. Its difficult to deter her.
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I think she really is something. Inspite of all the drama she does, she really is couragious. Its difficult to deter her.

either courageous or complete fool. I think its the latter.
Old August 27th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute

What is her political philosophy? If someone forcibly kisses her on one cheek does she offer the other cheek?

Last edited by amritvani; August 27th, 2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: No she goes to police I think
Old August 27th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amritvani View Post
What is her political philosophy? If someone forcibly kisses her on one cheek does she offer the other cheek?
I know that someone once forcibly kissed her on lips.... Whether she offered... I dont know.

Old August 27th, 2010, 10:41 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen many such 'stunts' by Rakhi Sawant. She is not a fool, she is very smart and uses her outrageous style and appearance of being stupid to her advantage. She knows she cannot be a top actress and lead in Hindi films, she knows she cannot just fit into any saas-bahu serial, so she is using whatever she can to stay in show business and make a living. She is smart.
Old August 27th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh Rakhi Sawant .... I thought cha paiu was talking about you ....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 27th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I have seen many such 'stunts' by Rakhi Sawant. She is not a fool, she is very smart and uses her outrageous style and appearance of being stupid to her advantage. She knows she cannot be a top actress and lead in Hindi films, she knows she cannot just fit into any saas-bahu serial, so she is using whatever she can to stay in show business and make a living. She is smart.
very well said. She makes most of her looks and although i have never watched any of her show/drama, but she finds way to stay in the news. Have to say she is smart or extremely lucky

Old August 27th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
very well said. She makes most of her looks and although i have never watched any of her show/drama, but she finds way to stay in the news. Have to say she is smart or extremely lucky
I saw her on her show where the guest was Aamir Khan promoting his Peepli Live. She floored Aamir with a few questions and lines. It was fun to watch. Even Aamir played along and it was a fun show to watch. She is smart!
Old August 27th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

She is a Sagittarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
For one min I thgt it is our Rakhi Ji
Oh man rakhi sure is a controversy queen and she knows how to attract viewers
Quote:

Waise shayad apna Cha bhi Rakhi Sawant ke saath DOB share karta hai
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

I would prefer Rakhi handling the situation anytime over any of the thokres. In fact, we should let Rakhi Sawant take over the SS. It would do some good to Maharastra.
Old August 27th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
I would prefer Rakhi handling the situation anytime over any of the thokres. In fact, we should let Rakhi Sawant take over the SS. It would do some good to Maharastra.
Right now anyone other than Uddhav Thackrey will do to salvage whatever little is left of the Shiv Sena.