eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 30th, 2016, 10:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
you couldn't compare Jen's degree of psycho-ness (if she is indeed a psycho - I dont know!) with that of Angie.

this is not really falling out of love - this is going after the other person in order to do as much harm as possible - comparable to what sheen did knowing he had aids! falling out of love does not bring enmity in the picture - there are no fights, not much publicity either... this is worse than falling out of love, this seems like revenge trip. one that ms jolie seems to have started.

and what he says is all the three things don't need to happen.

which makes me wonder - is it possible to have sex with enemy of opposite sex? I dont think so - it is meant to give pleasure in some way, so there has to be some softness of mann there.
Revenge trip? Why would Jolie want to take revenge? and on whom?

I think it totally depends on enmity. I mean, there must be degrees of it right? your opponent maybe OK to have sex with but a rapist, no. See where I am heading?

Fun and pleasure are just words. I could say, "that was fun" but I dont think I ever said "that was pleasurable" lol
Old September 30th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post

Fun and pleasure are just words. I could say, "that was fun" but I dont think I ever said "that was pleasurable" lol
This is very sad... indeed sad. Every woman I have ever met always said, it was a pleasure meeting you. No one ever said it was fun... well, that may not be entirely true. Some have said it was fun... too.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 30th, 2016, 10:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This is very sad... indeed sad. Every woman I have ever met always said, it was a pleasure meeting you. No one ever said it was fun... well, that may not be entirely true. Some have said it was fun... too.
I wasnt talking in that context...damn it Sane!
Old September 30th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Revenge trip? Why would Jolie want to take revenge? and on whom?

I think it totally depends on enmity. I mean, there must be degrees of it right? your opponent maybe OK to have sex with but a rapist, no. See where I am heading?

ah you dont know what you are missing

I have no idea why jolie wants revenge on Brad, the way she is going about things makes it look like she is after him for something - thats why I said she is a psycho (in addition to her history started from drug fuelled self harm episodes from her youth).
Old October 15th, 2016, 11:23 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old October 20th, 2016, 01:03 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

so, i was out for lunch with my team .. one topic lead to another & le we were discussing sexting. this one young fella asked me, 'is it not okay to send a sex-pic to someone?' i asked him whether it was his girlfriend he wanted to send the pic to or someone random he met at bar/club. he was like how does it matter before responding with a big "NOOOOOO" a thousand times & giving him a knee jerk reaction of how women think, i took a moment to breathe before blurting out an answer(without offending him). i gathered myself & told him that there is a difference between sending boob shots & a David imitation .. if i may say so. personally, i do not find unsolicited sexy pics offensive. it all depends on the equation between you & the recipient & even more importantly the context. a sexy pic of a man( the x-rated selfie) is very likely to cause amusement, attraction or even pity ... it's a broad spectrum & very confusing one to understand. so, next time you are sexting or when it comes to exchanging nudes, make sure the room you are in is well lit. don't go for the bathroom mirror selfie with a half chub, i said. he blushed & unless your girl initiates for a nudie pic exchange, don't ask for one. let her be the first one to ask you for your sexy pic. it's all about communication. you have to let her know how turned on she's making you with all the flirting & texting. believe me I said, a consensual sexy pic is never sleazy .. in fact it's very artful .. it's foreplay! i asked him to keep all of this in mind before jumping into a "you wanna see my cock, baby?" text. this is something that needs to be well played with perfect timing .. and you may want to avoid the surprise appearances.

p.s. right now, he is sitting right across me prolly thinking how not to give his David a bad name i also told him I love photography & I'm great at taking pics .. just in case

Last edited by MsShaanze; October 20th, 2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old October 24th, 2016, 11:18 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

that sounds gross but did you know - that you could ask for a happy ending after a massage? there are a few etiquettes for receiving one tho. i came across this ad for massage girls, more professional dominatricres like in New York. it was an interesting ad which came with a word of caution which said any act that involves genital touch in exchange for money is illegal. i wonder who all made it to the long live happy endings in the hand-job palace?!
Old November 11th, 2016, 10:59 PM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

In capital of UP for a few days.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old November 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
In capital of UP for a few days.
Saifai?

jeetIAF
Old November 22nd, 2016, 09:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

paw patrol paw patrol we'll be there on the double.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
paw patrol paw patrol we'll be there on the double.
wherever there is a trouble bajder benja bay. rider and his team of pups will be there to save the day. Chase, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Skye

P.S. this goes on in my head and ears all day long
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
wherever there is a trouble bajder benja bay. rider and his team of pups will be there to save the day. Chase, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Skye

P.S. this goes on in my head and ears all day long
no job's too big, no pup's too small, paw patrol we are ona roll. see here we go paw patrol...wo oh oh

ruffff
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
no job's too big, no pup's too small, paw patrol we are ona roll. see here we go paw patrol...wo oh oh

ruffff
even his undies are paw patrol
Old November 22nd, 2016, 02:00 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
even his undies are paw patrol
I'm stuck at ben and holly's freaking kingdom

Sent from my iPhone.