eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old September 28th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
oh please. Brad was a dick. Very hot. But still a dick.
Quote:
was another woman a flipping point for Angie? where did you get this news?
I think Angie is a psycho. Brad was with her for a decade, it would not have been easy, credit where its due!
Old September 28th, 2016, 09:13 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
and they have nothing more than their ex-husbands who they have separated from 10 years ago on their minds! huh...
women are a class act! no one has a personal stake ... not after moving on with their lives but but but what's the harm cheering karma? at the end of the day one only feels sorry for the kids ...
Old September 28th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
you haven't read any of this? checkout E news- it's there. how their world fell apart- from cheating to retreat into drugs & alcohol to abusing .. though Pitt's camp disputes claims about he being abusive towards his kids. it's going to be one ugly custody battle!
You know the more I see all these people, the more I am losing faith in the concept of marriage. If they were just living togetehr, would things have this ugly?
Quote:
and they have nothing more than their ex-husbands who they have separated from 10 years ago on their minds! huh...
Oh no! women do keep their ex-husbands/boy friends in mind. even after 50 years
Quote:
I think Angie is a psycho. Brad was with her for a decade, it would not have been easy, credit where its due!
So was Jen?

I understand she could have been very high maintenance but she is Angie.

I honestly think nothing being speculated is true. I dont think cheating was involved, no abuse...nothing worth mentioning. Just two people who fell out of love. Remember he is known to fall-out (and so was she).
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

pardon me for saying this out loud - once they took those crown jewels off, it probably was downhill anyways.. also whats with those kids from cambodia and afrika and kwazulu republic.. that can't have been ez...
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
pardon me for saying this out loud - once they took those crown jewels off, it probably was downhill anyways.. also whats with those kids from cambodia and afrika and kwazulu republic.. that can't have been ez...
Have you seen Angies right leg? Anything is possible with those! including world peace

In all seriousness, she I believe was rescuing those kids who were orphans. And she was high risk for cancer and hence...well, you know what happened after.
Makes me wonder, could it be because of that they are spillitng? Cant be!
Old September 28th, 2016, 12:26 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
You know the more I see all these people, the more I am losing faith in the concept of marriage. If they were just living togetehr, would things have this ugly?
hmm .. i'm reading this book "The Love that Feels Right". it talks about love outside of a relationship. different take on extra-marital affairs/forbidden love etcetera etcetera ... pick it up & read whenever you get the time. this one is written by Ravinder Singh.

Last edited by MsShaanze; September 28th, 2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old September 28th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
hmm .. i'm reading this book "The Love that Feels Right". it talks about love outside of a relationship. different take on extra-marital affairs/forbidden love etcetera etcetera ... pick it up & read whenever you get the time. this one is written by Ravinder Singh.
will try to find it. Thanks

Historically, there are so many great intellectuals who believed that finding love and being married are two completely different things and they need not be well, married.
Ever read Sartre? or Osho?

Anyway, I hope Angie and Brad find what they are looking after. I for one thoroughly enjoyed Jen's memes on the internet!
Old September 28th, 2016, 02:14 PM
be badass

Quote:

Historically, there are so many great intellectuals who believed that finding love and being married are two completely different things and they need not be well, married.
from Khushwant Singh to Shobhaa De i know to Sartre to Osho to Sherry Argov to Dr.Engler to Strauss - have read quite a bit.
Old September 29th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Who else has said it I thought I was the only one of that opinion. And my philosophy includes 3 things: love, marriage and sex. Who else has said it

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 29th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Who else has said it I thought I was the only one of that opinion. And my philosophy includes 3 things: love, marriage and sex. Who else has said it
In the same order?
Old September 29th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In the same order?
What order They are different things... to be kept apart from each other. Never to mix up. Question of order does not arise.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 30th, 2016, 04:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
What order They are different things... to be kept apart from each other. Never to mix up. Question of order does not arise.
interesting. I am thinking what if you love someone, marry someone else and the have sex with someone else altogether!
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh no! women do keep their ex-husbands/boy friends in mind. even after 50 years

So was Jen?

I understand she could have been very high maintenance but she is Angie.

I honestly think nothing being speculated is true. I dont think cheating was involved, no abuse...nothing worth mentioning. Just two people who fell out of love. Remember he is known to fall-out (and so was she).

you couldn't compare Jen's degree of psycho-ness (if she is indeed a psycho - I dont know!) with that of Angie.

this is not really falling out of love - this is going after the other person in order to do as much harm as possible - comparable to what sheen did knowing he had aids! falling out of love does not bring enmity in the picture - there are no fights, not much publicity either... this is worse than falling out of love, this seems like revenge trip. one that ms jolie seems to have started.

Quote:
interesting. I am thinking what if you love someone, marry someone else and the have sex with someone else altogether!
and what he says is all the three things don't need to happen.

which makes me wonder - is it possible to have sex with enemy of opposite sex? I dont think so - it is meant to give pleasure in some way, so there has to be some softness of mann there.
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

never to mix up? Why? even if they are different things, they could be mixed up? It is afterall entirely possible to fall in love with someone, marry and have sex with the same person - in whichever order.
Old September 30th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
That is a sequence many a person follow. But I was saying something entirely different... which Kkkak pai seems to get. See below.

Quote:
never to mix up? Why? even if they are different things, they could be mixed up? It is afterall entirely possible to fall in love with someone, marry and have sex with the same person - in whichever order.
Yes, you can have all with the same person. But you still should not mix them up. That is, do one thing because you want the other. It is a higher-order of philosophy... nay, the highest order. Transcending the gods themselves. Maybe some day... with vistaar. Today is Friday... let's have some fun. Which btw, should be kept totally separate too... from the other three. You mix fun into any of the above three... and the game gets to a totally different level