eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old June 18th, 2016, 05:27 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So, what's up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
117 posts & I'm still accused of being Kallu Mallu Tallu because my timestamps look like his .. wonder what that means
Basically saying you are an EC guy posting with a female ID.
The times you post (captured in the time stamp) show you are in eastern time zone of Umreeka.

It narrows down to Jagguji, Kallu Pai, SenanLassi Pai, Shakti Pai and yours truly. Jagguji would have been the first suspect. He is an expert in multiple IDs and actually had a female ID Aneeta earlier. But unless he had a crash course in English, it can't be him. The language is closest to Kallu Pai. Sena Lassi Pai is a close 2nd.
Old June 18th, 2016, 11:41 AM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

all those handles that you've mentioned above know that it's not them. Kallu will agree! ussse sach ki umeed rakh sakte hai. in my defense, I'd say this ( breaking into a dialogue from Meri Jung) "jiske pass koi saboot ya gawah na ho, kya woh nirdosh nahin hota?" ( hear the piano playing in the background)* kya main ek seedhi saadhi girl next door nahin ho sakti??

btw- haan, main Amrika mein hi hoon hence the whatever timezone/timestamps!
Old June 18th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
all those handles that you've mentioned above know that it's not them. Kallu will agree! ussse sach ki umeed rakh sakte hai. in my defense, I'd say this ( breaking into a dialogue from Meri Jung) "jiske pass koi saboot ya gawah na ho, kya woh nirdosh nahin hota?" ( hear the piano playing in the background)* kya main ek seedhi saadhi girl next door nahin ho sakti??

btw- haan, main Amrika mein hi hoon hence the whatever timezone/timestamps!
According to a popular belief, "girl next door" is generally not seedhi saadhi.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 18th, 2016, 04:35 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
According to a popular belief, "girl next door" is generally not seedhi saadhi.
This one however is seedhi enough to go around with only a shirt.

BTW, one friend was excited about this 91/92 gult movie 'Bobbili Raja' where Divya Bharati is seen only in a shirt most of the time.
Old June 18th, 2016, 09:11 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
This one however is seedhi enough to go around with only a shirt.

BTW, one friend was excited about this 91/92 gult movie 'Bobbili Raja' where Divya Bharati is seen only in a shirt most of the time.
hey! stop judging me mine was a soft, simple crimson red shirt. it had his smell ( i actually stole it) .. smell of outdoors, maybe scotch malt whisky & the salt sea air ... kinda missing my guy, now. when i wear his shirt, i travel back in time that i can never forget though i do admit, i kinda like showing glimpses of sexy & love leaving the rest up to one's imagination but this time it was sheer accident. I'm quite seedhi saadhi .. believe me

Divya here looks soooo beautiful! that man-shirt draped on her divine form :breathtaking: wondering whether her body has a musky odor here unlike some women who always smell of J'dore Dior!
Old June 20th, 2016, 11:51 AM
be badass

this past weekend - i went to a karaoke party with a bunch of friends & when we walked in, i saw a really cute guy sitting at one of the tables, so i grabbed a seat next to him. the first people to go onstage were two women who were really awful i made a comment to my friend about how they should never sing in public again. i usually keep my comments/opinions to myself, but this one time i was something else than my normal self. so, anyway, i turned to the hottie & said, "wow, they sucked, huh?' he replied, 'actually, i think my sisters did a pretty good job.' i tried to pretend i was joking, but it was too late. i kept quiet for the rest of the night. he later said, he was kidding .. he looked cute when he said that but, boy, i felt like running out of the door. i left a little early. later found out he was asking for my number. he even texted but i haven't replied yet!
Old June 20th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this past weekend - i went to a karaoke party with a bunch of friends & when we walked in, i saw a really cute guy sitting at one of the tables, so i grabbed a seat next to him. the first people to go onstage were two women who were really awful i made a comment to my friend about how they should never sing in public again. i usually keep my comments/opinions to myself, but this one time i was something else than my normal self. so, anyway, i turned to the hottie & said, "wow, they sucked, huh?' he replied, 'actually, i think my sisters did a pretty good job.' i tried to pretend i was joking, but it was too late. i kept quiet for the rest of the night. he later said, he was kidding .. he looked cute when he said that but, boy, i felt like running out of the door. i left a little early. later found out he was asking for my number. he even texted but i haven't replied yet!
I am still waiting.... reply soon. And I wasn't kidding, they are my sisters... though you were correct.

meri chori pakdi jaati... tab roshni hota bajaj
Excellent detective work, Sugari pai

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 20th, 2016, 12:38 PM
be badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I am still waiting.... reply soon. And I wasn't kidding, they are my sisters... though you were correct.

meri chori pakdi jaati... tab roshni hota bajaj

you kidding me? was that you? small world i think we shared a moment there. you agreed to play my fave song & dared me to do my sexiest dance across the room. you know I'm not shy, i started strutting my stuff .. suddenly, my heel hit a lime slice that some idiot had dropped if that was you - tell me the song & what happened next! holding my breath
Old June 21st, 2016, 10:12 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you kidding me? was that you? small world i think we shared a moment there. you agreed to play my fave song & dared me to do my sexiest dance across the room. you know I'm not shy, i started strutting my stuff .. suddenly, my heel hit a lime slice that some idiot had dropped if that was you - tell me the song & what happened next! holding my breath
I sang 'Chura Liya' and you walked across the floor doing that seductive dance you do so well. I was looking forward to holding you... when that damn lime slice came under your heel... and you fell and bumped your head. Last I heard was that the ambulance took you to the hospital and that you have had partial amnesia...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 21st, 2016, 12:28 PM
be badass

no partial amnesia. i was bruised bad lost my balance & crashed to the ground. it wasn't the lime slice either. here's what happened - i did the seductive dance but i was damn nervous. you know i have a crush on you i was thrilled to be paired up for a dance with you! i was soooo nervous, i started sweating profusely & by the time it came to doing a move that involved swooping between your legs, a huge sweat patch had formed on my back. to stop you from seeing it, i had to pretend to fluff the move & fall on my back! I'm sure everybody had a good laugh, including you now that you know, i have a huge crush on you, please please please stick to a less sexually charged dance number next time!
Old June 21st, 2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Thanks. And now i am doubting it is you and your other ID talking to each other.

Congrats - you moved from a close second to the top spot.
Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:07 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
no partial amnesia. i was bruised bad lost my balance & crashed to the ground. it wasn't the lime slice either. here's what happened - i did the seductive dance but i was damn nervous. you know i have a crush on you i was thrilled to be paired up for a dance with you! i was soooo nervous, i started sweating profusely & by the time it came to doing a move that involved swooping between your legs, a huge sweat patch had formed on my back. to stop you from seeing it, i had to pretend to fluff the move & fall on my back! I'm sure everybody had a good laugh, including you now that you know, i have a huge crush on you, please please please stick to a less sexually charged dance number next time!
So it seems like we are talking about two different incidents. In my case, I was just singing... well, more like braying... on the karaoke system. And the girl came dancing seductively across the floor... and then dhadaam. Everyone blamed it on the lime slice on the floor... so I assumed that too. I will never know who she is or what happened to her... and she will probably not even remember me

In your case, you were dancing with a cute boy... whatever sexy dance-number there was. And then you did your shenanigans and hurt yourself. A totally different scenario.

Now that brings up a big dilemma... do you have a crush on the cute boy you danced with... or the ulta khopdi saneless id of echarcha

Old June 22nd, 2016, 04:47 PM
be badass

look i believe what one says .. you said, you were that cute guy, i believed you! now, you're talking about two different scenarios the karaoke happened & then everyone got on the dance floor! i have a crush on that cute guy- when i think of him, i wanna do cute things to him. the idea of doing the same to some ulta khopdi, umm na hasn't struck me yet

Last edited by MsShaanze; June 22nd, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old June 26th, 2016, 01:03 PM
be badass

chances are, you've read/watched Fifty Shades Of Grey?! so, what is it about this kind of kinky? no clue! the novel/movie has been fueling the imagination of me & my friends. the other night, after watching FSOG, my friend said, she wanted to play out certain bits .. just because to be honest, elevator sex scenes turn me on. so, i suggested my friend to christen the lift, since she & her boyfriend had moved into this new apartment, recently. she thought playing the elevator sex scene was a brilliant idea. so, last night, she said, she was in the elevator with her boyfriend & pressed the the emergency-stop button & ripped off his clothes. neither of us had an idea that when a button is pushed, it alerts the security so, when this couple reached the ground floor, all the guards were standing around waiting for an explanation. they said it was an accident but the guards went on to lecture them on the dangers of false alarms
Old June 27th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
chances are, you've read/watched Fifty Shades Of Grey?! so, what is it about this kind of kinky? no clue! the novel/movie has been fueling the imagination of me & my friends. the other night, after watching FSOG, my friend said, she wanted to play out certain bits .. just because to be honest, elevator sex scenes turn me on. so, i suggested my friend to christen the lift, since she & her boyfriend had moved into this new apartment, recently. she thought playing the elevator sex scene was a brilliant idea. so, last night, she said, she was in the elevator with her boyfriend & pressed the the emergency-stop button & ripped off his clothes. neither of us had an idea that when a button is pushed, it alerts the security so, when this couple reached the ground floor, all the guards were standing around waiting for an explanation. they said it was an accident but the guards went on to lecture them on the dangers of false alarms
Were they caught in the act... or were they all up and prim and proper by the time the door opened You are not saying the gist of the matter. What was their explanation