eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old October 2nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PIL Against the Shivaji Statue in the Ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Nahi baba, mai kabab me haddi nahi banoonga.. tum dono ki jodi tantu salamat rakhe..
aap ke kabab mey haddi hai ?..........
Old October 2nd, 2009, 01:41 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

SanePai aur Viking Pai ko

I cant stop
Old October 2nd, 2009, 01:44 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

rani , tu mere kabab mey kyun haddi banana chahataa hai bhai ?

yaar ,tu to homo nikla .
Old October 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Kopche me chal na.. sab kuch maloom ho jayega
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old October 2nd, 2009, 01:53 PM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Kopche me chal na.. sab kuch maloom ho jayega
tere saath kaun khopche mey jaane waala hai ?

koi sundar si babe rahegi to theek ..................
Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Speak of Chatrapathi Shivaji and marathi people start getting emotional, anything said against him and they would be thirsty for your blood. As a Telugu speaking person, I get emotional when one speaks about great kakatiya Kingdoms or Krishna devaraya rule, but you do not see me asking for a SKD(Sri Krishna Devaraya) statue holding his sword on a horse in the shore of vizag???

Anyway before some one asks about the Lord Buddha Statue in the middle of Tankbund, I am against it. It has done nothing to imrove the life standards of hyderabadi people.

I just want to ask one question to all those pro statue folks out here, any tourist who wants to visit the statue in mid sea, how would it help the commoner in Mumbai. rather its going to increase traffic in the already chocked roads of the financial capital, instead they should spend money throwing the so called slum folks from the illegally occupied part of the Mumbai Airport(BTW they are supported by the holy highness bal thokrey , the D comapnys salesman sharad pawar and all their croonies).

this money could be well spent in arranging the slum folks a alternate accomadation and that would surely increase the employment in mumbai.

Anyways the statue would be built because the Con party want to stroke the ego of marathi Speaking folks, it knows that these guys are gullible and would do anything if their egos are satisfied.

The only people who would be benifiting from the whole deal would be the contractor who would be making money by quoting 1300-900% above the expenses and the politicians who would get bribes for getting the contract to the person whom they point to.

P.S; I read some posts which compared the statue to the Colosseum in Rome, plz use ur brain before typing anything.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABU_HYDERABADI View Post

P.S; I read some posts which compared the statue to the Colosseum in Rome, plz use ur brain before typing anything.
Tu kis ko samjha raha hai yeh... Vikini pai is supporting this project 'cos he thinks that he will get a chance of meeting more gays at this new tourist spot... not that there is anything wrong with it. Viknig pai, you keep giving it out... we are all free people... if you get your pleasure renting out your arse, then nobody should take this simple pleasure from you. Kula rak... deta rah.

In fact, why don't you change your religion to the religion of "peace"... you will get double benefits. Everytime you bend over to give your arse, the god of "peace" will think you are praying to him... and thus you will get double blessings/prasad. Agey se from the god of "peace" and pichey se...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Why the fuck are we screwing this thread when we have another thread open for the free-for-all? I am not stopping you from having a free for all, but please bhai log.. spare this original thread! Please!!
Old October 2nd, 2009, 05:57 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Why the fuck are we screwing this thread when we have another thread open for the free-for-all? I am not stopping you from having a free for all, but please bhai log.. spare this original thread! Please!!
Dekh Echapri pai, I have never used bad language or ever disrespected anyone here on echarcha (the only exception being using f-words against some movie that was released and somebody praising it like there never was any better movie made in India... and I was in a bad mood then)... and I mostly just use sarcastic language to pull somebody's leg. But if this guy, Vikinhi pai, follows me in every thread (even serious threads that he himself swears by, like this one) and starts making insulting and personal remarks, how can you expect me to hold back and take it like Gandhiji

I know what you are saying and I myself feel very sad that a thread on one of India's greatest sons is taken down the trash lane. I had even resolved some time back to not respond to this genuine Indian trash anumore ... but there usually is some time when you just cannot hold it in anymore... and you let it out... yeah, let it down the rear-end of this arsehole.

I promise you that I will not go personal on this guy on any random thread... as long as he promises that he won't. And he is welcome to post as many personal, negative things about me in the gaali-galoch thread as he wants... and I will respond in like, if I feel like it... but just in that thread.

I cannot promise you that I will not respond to him in like in any other thread. You can check as many threads as you want and if you can find any thread where I have started gaali-galoch against Vikini pai, you can ban me

And even in this thread, you will notice that I have mostly not derailed from the thread's main topic...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 3rd, 2009, 12:20 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had mentioned the Colosseum. I'll explain the reason why I mentioned it. Since you do not have the tissue inside your cerebrum to understand on your own.

1> Someone mentioned (JaiSpeaks I think) that the Rs 350 crore could be used to repair and restore some of Shivaji's ancient forts instead of building new statues.

2> Therefore I said that even the Italian govt does not spend money on projects to restore the remains of the great Roman empire which are seen in plenty in modern day Rome.

I NEVER compared the Colosseum to the Shivaji statue. It's people like ShitLess due to their gay status coupled with eternal constipation problems and you who misguide and misinterpret things.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 01:10 AM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As a Telugu speaking person, I get emotional when one speaks about great kakatiya Kingdoms or Krishna devaraya rule, but you do not see me asking for a SKD(Sri Krishna Devaraya) statue holding his sword on a horse in the shore of vizag???
The fact is that most Telgu people dont know about this great warrior king, leave alone respect him. The average Telgu bidda will be enraged if the actor Balkrishna is abused as against Sri Krishna Devaraya.

They do not even know what happened to Hampi and who destroyed it. But they will definately know how many navels Chiru has kissed. There is no Hindutva element in the average Telgu person young or old.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 01:52 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
The fact is that most Telgu people dont know about this great warrior king, leave alone respect him. The average Telgu bidda will be enraged if the actor Balkrishna is abused as against Sri Krishna Devaraya.

They do not even know what happened to Hampi and who destroyed it. But they will definately know how many navels Chiru has kissed. There is no Hindutva element in the average Telgu person young or old.
how many telugu folks have u asked??? May be you might have got a wrong impression, as we do not like to inundate the TV/Radio and all other forms of media and school text books with the pictures of Kakatiya kings/ SKD.
Anyways everykid who reads till 5th or 6th standard knows about the greatness of the kakatiya kings/ SKD.
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 04:23 AM
senior echarchan

Quote:
how many telugu folks have u asked??? May be you might have got a wrong impression, as we do not like to inundate the TV/Radio and all other forms of media and school text books with the pictures of Kakatiya kings/ SKD.
Anyways everykid who reads till 5th or 6th standard knows about the greatness of the kakatiya kings/ SKD.
babu hyderabadi , krishnadevaraya was a great king no doubt , but he is not equal to shivaji.

look ,I do not want to denigrate his acheivements which were splendid ,but you should remember that he inherited a vast empire already created by his predecessors .

that is he went on to make even greater remains his acheivement.

but shivaji inherited nothing but the barren small estate of his father ,nothing else.

he created a powerful kingdom out of literaly nothing ,in the seventeenth century.

above all he set up an example and unleashed such a force , that the marathas went on to become greater after his death .

not only did they beat back the armies of aurangzeb after a quarter century of savage conflict , but went on to capture delhi itself in the era of mahadji scindia, a predecessor of madhavrao scindia.

vijaynagar may have become great in the reign of krishnadevaraya , but he did not destroy its enemies.

after his death , the muslim sultanates of the deccan combined to crush the vijaynagar armies in the battle of talikota and sacked and destroyed its magnificient capital city.

'' never before in the history of the world has such havoc been wrought , and wrought so suddenly ,on so splendid a city ..........teeming with a population in the full plenitude of prosperity one day .........and on the next , sacked ,pillaged and ruined in a orgy of horrors beggaring description'' , says a historian.

part of the responsibility for the destruction of vijaynagar lies with krishnadevaraya , for he left the muslim sultanates intact when he could have destroyed them .

they waited for his death ,and then destroyed vijaynagar..........

so he , though great ,is not an equal of shivaji.

the telgu people do not , indeed should not........... feel the same for him that the maharashtrians feel for shivaji.

in all of india there is only one man who can command the same respect as shivaji ..........and that is rana pratap.

yet even he could not galvanise the rajputs to defy the mughal legions like shivaji did.

the other rajput kingdoms , like marwar and bikaner ,remained aloof from his struggle .

unlike shivaji ,who inspired his lowly countrymen , even after his death ,to fight the mighty mughal legions, the rajputs ,inspite of their noble birth ,did not fight the mughals after the death of the gallant rana.

not surprisingly ,one of the marathas rightly and proudly declares .........'' the chhatrapati was no doubt an incarnation of the goddess bhavani................no such hero was ever born in this whole hindustan, nor will their be any ,in the days to come !!! ''

Last edited by ashdoc; October 3rd, 2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 06:06 AM
Apna bhi Awazzzzz........

jana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

OBECTION SAAB.... OBJECTION..... There is no fact...its ur assumption.....

Average gulti ko itna under-estimate mat karo babuji..... Some like me don't like Physics-defying acting-dialogues of Balakicchna/Chiru/whatever/whatever.... Most gulti reel-heroes/gult movies of today have nothing to say in terms of achievements in their field... but can do copies of copies of copies perfectly....but is the situation different anywhere else in India?

Oh yes, we do know about YOUR SHIVAJI MAHARAJ ooooopsss.....sorry sorry sorry sorry.... OUR MAHARAJ SHIVAJI.
Old October 3rd, 2009, 07:05 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know what came out of this online petition? never heard of any PIL being filed by that vishal bloke...