eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:00 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PIL Against the Shivaji Statue in the Ocean

But Cha pai . so many memorials of Shivaji lie in Ruins . not one of his forts are maintained . Arent those landmarks ? will not sprucing them up increase the economy of those areas . Mumbai already has lot of resources for work , but these areas are affected by so many problems . Will not pushing the money there will be more beneficial than in a city which already has so many opportunities ....
Imagine how many more people from these destinations come to work in the city . Why not keep them there and let cities have some breathing space ...
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:05 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
But Cha pai . so many memorials of Shivaji lie in Ruins . not one of his forts are maintained . Arent those landmarks ? will not sprucing them up increase the economy of those areas . Mumbai already has lot of resources for work , but these areas are affected by so many problems . Will not pushing the money there will be more beneficial than in a city which already has so many opportunities ....
Imagine how many more people from these destinations come to work in the city . Why not keep them there and let cities have some breathing space ...

At a time when Bombay is overcrowded and getting more crowds everyday, wouldn't it be advisable to attract the crowd (and opportunities) away from the city. I had been to a few forts (long time back) and they were in rabid shape. Not just the structures... but the people living in the vicinity. Wouldn't making these places tourist attractions generate employment for these people... and thus enhance their quality of life

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:10 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

and thus enhance their quality of life
By quality of life I hope you did not mean turning the whole city gay! I mean knowing your preferences it's quite obvious what quality of life would mean to you!
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:21 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
By quality of life I hope you did not mean turning the whole city gay! I mean knowing your preferences it's quite obvious what quality of life would mean to you!
It just means that you have never visited the countryside of your own state... aur idhar aake band bajaata rehta hai Maharashtra aur Marathi ka.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:27 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It just means that you have never visited the countryside of your own state..
Of course I have not visited the 'backside' of the people in the country side that is your forte But just having visited Rome I can say that even the govt there has not restored the Colosseum or any other ancient Roman monuments there. On second thoughts I feel that the govt. should build the Shivaji statue there in the sea. No no one else's statue would do ..just Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj!
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:34 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Of course I have not visited the 'backside' of the people in the country side that is your forte But just having visited Rome I can say that even the govt there has not restored the Colosseum or any other ancient Roman monuments there. On second thoughts I feel that the govt. should build the Shivaji statue there in the sea. No no one else's statue would do ..just Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj!
Sometimes I pity what would happen to you in Germany. There was this time when they sent gays to concentration to camp. Tera kya hoga, Vikini pai

Since you are so interested in the backside, maybe you should note that the people in many villages have hardly any water to clean their backsides. Yes, you can say that I have gone and checked the backsides of the villagers... and it will only show your apathy. Hamesha apna gaand se sochne ka nahi... but then phir kaha se sochega tu

A Shivaji statue just off the shore of Bombay will only enhance the burden on Bombay... maybe even breaking its back, if that is not already broken. (and for Viknigger pai's understanding, breaking a back does not mean entering someone's arsehole... as you might have imagined and be salivating by now... sorry to disappoint you.)

But then apne ko kya... baandho... jaha chahe udhar baandho... humko kidhar rehna hai Bombay mein

Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
Ass Kicker

Quote:

A Shivaji statue just off the shore of Bombay will only enhance the burden on Bombay... maybe even breaking its back,
What burden will it add? Explain. I mean dont shit and scoot!
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
What burden will it add? Explain. I mean dont shit and scoot!
You probably don't read posts... or maybe you read but do not comprehend. Check a few posts before the one you dropped out your rear end today... mine and Jaisparking pai's. But tera palle kuch pade toh... what with all your gay backsides taking up most of your mind

The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

I guess a project this size will need some sort of clearance from environmentalists too.. It appears to be choking the shoreline..
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Its funny how people fall for these petitions (like I fall for global warming to everyone's annoyance here )

These is this lady who said "I am signing this 'petition' to make sure that the 'atrocities' like erecting a statue while people go hungry every day. This is a big 'effort'. Everyone, please make an 'effort' to login and sign the 'petition'."

Do they live in reality at all or they are just crying "I am the noble one with noble thoughts?"
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:46 PM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
You probably don't read posts... or maybe you read but do not comprehend. Check a few posts before the one you dropped out your rear end today... mine and Jaisparking pai's. But tera palle kuch pade toh... what with all your gay backsides taking up most of your mind
Get rid of the huts that will take off the load off Mumbai's back side. But then there is no gay angle to it. So obviously it will not enthuse you.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:47 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Get rid of the huts that will take off the load off Mumbai's back side. But then there is no gay angle to it. So obviously it will not enthuse you.
And what will you do with the people who live in those huts? Yehi hota hai if you just think from your rear-end.

Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
Ass Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
These is this lady who said "I am signing this 'petition' to make sure that the 'atrocities' like erecting a statue while people go hungry every day.
These high society ladies witness several male erections a day. So there viewpoint is best suited for the pink chaddi campaigns at best.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These high society ladies witness several male erections a day. So there viewpoint is best suited for the pink chaddi campaigns at best.
I wanted to quote back something like this to her but refrained. It amazes me Viking...all these people who claim they can change the world by signing petitions! And then promptly forget after the show is over. On top of that they criticize people like who refuse to sign it!
Old October 2nd, 2009, 12:57 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And what will you do with the people who live in those huts? Yehi hota hai if you just think from your rear-end.
aaj teri neeyat theek nahi dikh rahi hai mereko.. Iske pichwade ke peeche pad gaya hai. Saala tharki saand.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied