eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Kya Waqar bhai, aap ko meri sincerity par shaque hain? Maine kabhi bhi aapse tauntingly baat ki hain?

Mera yakeen kijiye. Main ekdum sincere hoon.
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Dhurandhar Bhat

and guess who the donkey was ,,,,,,who knew this all along....

One indian joke:...Indians buy coffins for their esteemed soldiers at $2000/coffin.......!

The joke is they burn their soldiers after that!!!!
Dhuru aap kya samajhte hain ke Indian army mein sirf Hindu log hain? Musulman aur Christian soldiers ko dafnaya hi jayega na? Yeh coffins non-Hindu shaheedon ke liye thee.

Last edited by Netra; January 23rd, 2002 at 05:21 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:16 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Re: who r u ?

Quote:
Originally posted by waqar

hi dharundhar bhatt,
tell me first that who r u ? i think it is not your name and u dont belong to india, u write in location al watan al hind, i think no one whether muslim or hindu can insult the people of their country, if u r a pakistani then i request that please dont do this , one should have the courage to say or post these things by their original name and place, i am sure that neither any indian nor any pakistani can insult the citizens of their own country like this , if i want i can also put these type of insulting materials by my original name and country but i think that every one love his/her country, nation, people and religion and u cannot justify the insulting jokes and comments by taking the names of pakistanies and indians, it is very illetrate, childish, immature and 3rd class behaviour for both indians and pakistanies, and their is no use of it accept increasing hate which we both nations already have too much in our hearts , so take advantage of this very useful innovation "internet" and use it positively to share the thoughts of indians and pakistanies , if we act maturely, friendly and try to give love and respect to each other then i am sure that india and pakistan will be much more best and peaceful places on earth where everyone want to live their lives, otherwise indians pakistanies ko gaali dain gaey aur pakistanies indians ko aur jo jeet jaye gaa woh kiya ho gaa???
yes ..sab say bada gaali baaz and jaahil
so stop this even if u r a muslim and pakistani then it is also very much bad thing and if u r an indian then i request that respect your country's peple whether muslims aur hindus, because firstly we are human beings and i think human beings are the most respectful creature on earth so dont do this on the base of any religion or nationality
i also request from all indians and pakistanies that avoid the stereotype hate feelings for eachother and give respect and try to understand and listen everyone's point of you.
love to all
(mera paigham mohabbat hai jahaan tak pohunchay)

Waqar bhai aaj lagtha hai aap sab echarchans ka dil jeethne aaye hain!!!

Maan gaye.....very well said!!!!

Mark Twain
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:17 AM
Banned

waqar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Netra
Kya Waqar bhai, aap ko meri sincerity par shaque hain? Maine kabhi bhi aapse tauntingly baat ki hain?

i am really sorry, actually indians and pakistanies ki "war of the words" sun sun kar (aur echarcha par daikh daikh kar ) mujhey yaqeen karney main thora waqat laga
anyway thans very much and i will be soooooooooooo glad if everyone feel the importance of respect and love, anyway aisey logoan ka bhi zayada qasoor nahi, apney hi ghar main apney hi brothers and sisters say bhi theik thaak ladaai aur bak bak ho jati hai , to indians aur pakistanies nay to unfortunately bohut si real ladiaan daikeen aur jhelein hain aur bloodshed aur barood ki smell abhi tak in ki saansoan main hai to phir reaction to hona he hai, but i think ub yeh sab nafrat etc bohat ho gaee, one should look and expact bright side of future
anyway netra sister,
sorry again (for my misunderstanding)
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:18 AM
Banned

maafi day do dedi

Quote:

i am really sorry, actually indians and pakistanies ki "war of the words" sun sun kar (aur echarcha par daikh daikh kar ) mujhey yaqeen karney main thora waqat laga
anyway thans very much and i will be soooooooooooo glad if everyone feel the importance of respect and love, anyway aisey logoan ka bhi zayada qasoor nahi, apney hi ghar main apney hi brothers and sisters say bhi theik thaak ladaai aur bak bak ho jati hai , to indians aur pakistanies nay to unfortunately bohut si real ladiaan daikeen aur jhelein hain aur bloodshed aur barood ki smell abhi tak in ki saansoan main hai to phir reaction to hona he hai, but i think ub yeh sab nafrat etc bohat ho gaee, one should look and expact bright side of future
anyway netra sister,
sorry again (for my misunderstanding)
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: who r u ?

Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

Waqar bhai aaj lagtha hai aap sab echarchans ka dil jeethne aaye hain!!!

Maan gaye.....very well said!!!!
Waqar bhai, videsee bhai bhi ekdum sincere hain. Jab bhi koi taunting bolega tab main aapko bataa doongi.
Old January 23rd, 2002, 05:27 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: who r u ?

Quote:

Waqar bhai, videsee bhai bhi ekdum sincere hain. Jab bhi koi taunting bolega tab main aapko bataa doongi.
netra dedi,
ab to aap sharminda kar rahi hain i have no doubt about these welcoming comments of nice people like you and videsee and all others , i trust all of you
take care
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:48 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
From whatsapp

Truthful joke
😃😃😃😃😃
An Afghani, upon landing at Islamabad Airport, introduced himself to a Pakistan Immigration Officer, as Ex-Minister of Ports & Shipping of Afghanistan.

The surprised Pakistani Officer asked: "But there is no sea in Afghanistan. How can you be the Ex-Minister of Ports & Shipping.?"

The Afghani replied: "Wallah ya Habibi, don't you have a Minister for Law & Justice in Pakistan.?"
😜😜😜
Old June 13th, 2017, 03:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From whatsapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Truthful joke
😃😃😃😃😃
An Afghani, upon landing at Islamabad Airport, introduced himself to a Pakistan Immigration Officer, as Ex-Minister of Ports & Shipping of Afghanistan.

The surprised Pakistani Officer asked: "But there is no sea in Afghanistan. How can you be the Ex-Minister of Ports & Shipping.?"

The Afghani replied: "Wallah ya Habibi, don't you have a Minister for Law & Justice in Pakistan.?"
😜😜😜
Excellent 🤣