eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old May 31st, 2017, 07:44 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Review of Hindi Medium!

I actually watched this movie last weekend. Here's my review.

The story is about a wannabe family from Chand ni Chowk Delhi that wants to hang out with the elite crowd by sending their kid to a high end school. They are rich so money is not a problem. The kid doesn't get admission thru regular channels so they apply through poverty quota. They get audited so they have to fake their poverty. Then they become friends with some poor people and as you all know, poor people have large hearts and rich people are assholes. That is demonstrated in this movie. Then jaded hero gives lecture to high end English medium school and bhartis the kid in hindi medium school.

It's an okay watch movie. Irfan khan carries the movie with his acting. The chic is pretty but blah. The charactersecond are not well developed. Is the principal honest or a fraud, I'm not sure. The main point of the movie wasn't clear to me.

Old June 1st, 2017, 12:17 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Review of Hindi Medium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I actually watched this movie last weekend. Here's my review.

The story is about a wannabe family from Chand ni Chowk Delhi that wants to hang out with the elite crowd by sending their kid to a high end school. They are rich so money is not a problem. The kid doesn't get admission thru regular channels so they apply through poverty quota. They get audited so they have to fake their poverty. Then they become friends with some poor people and as you all know, poor people have large hearts and rich people are assholes. That is demonstrated in this movie. Then jaded hero gives lecture to high end English medium school and bhartis the kid in hindi medium school.

It's an okay watch movie. Irfan khan carries the movie with his acting. The chic is pretty but blah. The charactersecond are not well developed. Is the principal honest or a fraud, I'm not sure. The main point of the movie wasn't clear to me.
THanks for such a crisp review and also thanks for writing the whole story.

I hate those asshole reviewers who never tell the entire plot and also end reviews which chewtiya questions... Every two bit asshole film reviewer thinks he or she are the Ebert and Siskel duo!
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:10 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

One of my co workers has been raving about the movie .. he says the movie is a must watch based on how delhi people really act and talk.
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:27 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Kallu pai. That's a first. You actually watched the movie. I second Sutradharji. Crisp short and sweet.
Old June 1st, 2017, 10:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Every two bit a*sh*le poster here at echarcha thinks a post is about himself

Yes, this one is directed at you
No, you do not need to get out of this forum

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; June 2nd, 2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 11:03 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Every two bit a*sh*le poster here at echarcha thinks a post is about himself

Yes, this one is directed at you
No, you do not need to get out of this forum
You shut up.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 10:13 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
You shut up.
Us se kya hoga Aisa bhi akaal pada hai poston ka, idhar echarcha par. If I shut up and you shut up then who talk talk

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old June 2nd, 2017, 11:30 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
If I shut up and you shut up then who talk talk
dupes ..
Old June 2nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Please no unnecessary maara maari on my thread. Jo karna hai bahar jaake karo.

Old June 3rd, 2017, 02:04 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please no unnecessary maara maari on my thread. Jo karna hai bahar jaake karo.
Yes. lets celebrate what is your first non placeholder review (at least i dont remember seeing any other such review)
Old June 4th, 2017, 09:55 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Yes. lets celebrate what is your first non placeholder review (at least i dont remember seeing any other such review)
I've reviewed plenty of movies. Look for my reviews of Dewar, MPK etc.

Old June 4th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
I've reviewed plenty of movies. Look for my reviews of Dewar, MPK etc.
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...t=25916&page=2