eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old July 16th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Raj Thackrey's wet dream coming true - one North Indian at a time

Just after the Mumbai blasts on 13/7, as expected, Raj Thackrey blamed the blasts on North Indians. Here, read more about it.

But wait, that's not the story. Read after this story, how Raj Thackrey's wet dream of a North Indian free Mumbai is coming true, one small North Indian boy at a time!

Quote:
Mumbai blasts: Raj Thackeray points fingers at migrants
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray Thursday blamed the north Indians and migrant population, including illegal Bangaladeshis, in Mumbai for Wednesday's triple blasts which left 17 dead and 131 injured.

"Mumbai, Thane and other parts of the state are teeming with migrants from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and illegal Bangladeshis. Unless the government checks the influx of migrants, such acts of terror will not stop," he said at a press conference here.

Thackeray said the migrants are indulging in all types of criminal activities, ranging from rapes to murders, and many such cases have been exposed in the past few days.

Elaborating on his theory, he said there is absolutely no monitoring of how many migrants come to Mumbai daily, who they are, where they come from, where they live in Mumbai, what is their business and where all they go.

"We have blamed police and intelligence enough in all these years, now it is time to check on the migrants. They come and occupy every vacant space of land belonging to the central, state or civic authorities. 40,000 hutments are constructed on Mumbai's drinking water pipelines. Later, they are pampered as vote-banks and given free flats. What is being done about all this?" Thackeray said.

Demanding a check on each migrant who enters Maharashtra from different entry points, he said that today nobody knows whether the migrants are carrying vegetables or bombs in their baskets.

"They blatantly enter Mumbai, live on railway platforms or footpaths and there is no check on them. After every terror attack, the names of ISI (Pakistan spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence), (terror outfits) LeT (Lashkar-e-Taiba), IM (Indian Mujahideen) and others are thrown up, but who provides them the local logistical support?" he asked.

Thackeray then asked a media person whether he knew where the kitchen of Taj Mahal Hotel is situated. When the media person said he did not, Thackeray said even he did not know - but Kasab, the Pakistani terrorist caught alive in the 28/11 attack, was aware of it.

The Pakistani terrorists, or Afghanis or anybody else cannot carry out terror attacks with such precision without local support, he pointed out and asked: "Who is providing it?"

Lashing out at union Home Minister P. Chidambaram for his remark that "Mumbai is a crowded city", Thackeray asked how did the city become crowded?

Similarly, Thackeray hit out at Bharatiya Janata Party L.K. Advani for his statement on "policy failure" of the central government.

"It was during the NDA government at the centre when the Samjhauta Express and the bus services (to Pakistan) were started. What was the need for it? What kind of policy it was?" he asked.

Citing the example of US, Thackeray said that post-9/11, that country has not witnessed a single terrorist attack - while India has undergone a string of terror attacks in as many years.

Source: IANS

LINK
And now Raj Thackrey's wet dream ...

Quote:
'I will never come back to Mumbai'
By: Priyanka Vora Date: 2011-07-16 Place: Mumbai

Blast at Zaveri Bazaar leaves indelible mark on victims' mind; teenager swears to leave city forever

For 16-year-old Indrajeet Tiwari, the serial bomb blasts have effectively scorched all plans of making a living in the city. "I will not come back to Mumbai again," averred Tiwari, who is recuperating at GT hospital.

On Wednesday, Tiwari, who works at a kachori shop in Khau gulli in Zaveri Bazaar, was serving food to people when the blast occurred. Tiwari sustained an injury on his left leg.

The doctors at GT were able to take care of his injured limb, but they have no palliative for the mental agony of the teenage boy.

Tiwari had arrived in the city just a month ago with a relative. "I used to roam around the city during my free time and also worked at the shop.

I had also planned to get my brothers to the city, but now I will not. This is a dangerous place and anything can happen," said Tiwari.

Tiwari's parents are in Uttar Pradesh and have been informed about his condition. "I spoke to them over the phone; they said they will come here and take me home. I just cannot wait to go home," he said.

While Tiwari's parents are on their way to the city, two people volunteered to help the boy. Tiwari gazed at the next cot and said, "Madam, dekho, yeh kitne jale hai."

Indrajeet Tiwari, who sustained an injury on his left leg, recuperates at GT Hospital

The man Tiwari points out to is Bipin Patel (44), a resident of Bhayander who has severe burns on his back, shoulder and forearms. His friend sitting next to his cot, said, "It is unfortunate; he has a daughter. How will he make ends meet?"

Ramu Verma (19), another victim who also works at Khau gulli, is so much taken aback by the incident that he is not ready to utter a word. Ask him what happened and he just nods his head mechanically.

Rajendra Gupta (33), suffered an injury in his left foot and right thigh. "It was a dreadful sight; I can't sleep properly. Those images keep flashing in my mind," recalled Gupta.

Asked would he go back to work at Khau gulli, he said, "Madam, aur koi chara nahin hai, jana toh padega, yeh toh hadson ka sheher hai."

The owner of the food stall where Gupta works was also severely injured and admitted to the Bombay hospital. Gupta's wife and daughter were with him in the city a few months ago.

"I sent them back to UP, just two months ago. I am wondering what would have happened, if they were also with me on that fateful day," Gupta said.

LINK
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raj Thackrey's wet dream coming true - one North Indian at a time

No reactions?
Old July 17th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

this is still better than stupid diggy raja claiming that hindu elements caused the bomb blasts!
Old July 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
No reactions?
Nope.

Because you were dreaming the same too few years back along with whole Thokre khandaan until Raj got out and started his own party.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Nope.

Because you were dreaming the same too few years back along with whole Thokre khandaan until Raj got out and started his own party.
Nope, I was not for anti North Indians. I was with Shiv Sena and today too I respect Balasaheb. I dont have any respect or following for Uddhav.

Raj Thackrey is very clever and has found a niche agenda which he has put to good use.
Old July 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Raj saying from heart something and media misquoted again.... without thakreys this mumbai would not have mumbai as it is now... BiG B would have became king of the Bombay and maharashtrians his slaves
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

That boy is 16 years old... amazing... really. I would have guessed 10-12... at most. 16? Is this how our youth is today... even adults look like bachchas

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old July 17th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
That boy is 16 years old... amazing... really. I would have guessed 10-12... at most. 16? Is this how our youth is today... even adults look like bachchas
Must have been forced by his sethji to call himself 16 to avoid child labour charges