eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Relationships

Notices

Relationships Discuss your feelings on relationships, intimacy and everything related...

Old October 30th, 2001, 03:48 PM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
belief vs reality

I am sure all of you people must have gone through this about this at one point in your lives.

The thing is I was going out with a girl back in skool days and we did go out throughout the college days too.......e1 though we were really far apart though in the same country.

but lately i am being bugged by a few things:

i know i need a break from this relationship......
there are many reasons for this its like i am totally confused and lost
and i need to tell her in a very simple and unhurtable way that " I need a Break"
Guys i need yr help
Old October 30th, 2001, 03:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Inspired by a recent thread.

Tell her that you recently discovered that you are a gay. She'll understand and in fact console you saying, "It;s OK."