eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Yes very much like a cat disappears when it closes its eyes..

And obviously the brain chemistry changes after 4 shots of potent arrack.
Interesting you speak of cats.

There is old quantum riddle called Schrödinger's cat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat
Old November 2nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.. is it alive or is it dead.. I say it is bloody furious.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

billi ke chakkar me mat pad yaar - bahut kutti cheese hoti hai.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:04 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

nappie pai.. everythung bhale change??? Bahut din ho gaye.. pappiyaa jhappiyaa.. aur sunao kushal mangal.. billo chahi theek thaak? aur dhanno ne bachadaa diyaa? kitna liter dudh deti hai.. aur guddu ko khasre kaa tikaa lagava diyaa naa?
Old November 2nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nappie pai.. everythung bhale change??? Bahut din ho gaye.. pappiyaa jhappiyaa.. aur sunao kushal mangal.. billo chahi theek thaak? aur dhanno ne bachadaa diyaa? kitna liter dudh deti hai.. aur guddu ko khasre kaa tikaa lagava diyaa naa?
Pappiyaa jhappiya Pelu pai..
Sab maje me hai -billo kushal mangal hai.
Dhanno ka chara to Laloo ji kha gaye - Dhanno ke liye kuchh bacha nahi - woh chali gayi kahi toh.
Baaki sab waise hi hai.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 12:46 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm but the point Rakhi was making was nazar was NOT dude to the "oh so cute" SOUND.. but by the allegedly/imaginary/unconfirmed unspoken unheard NO SOUND thingy which is supposed to be the desire to have a "similar" cute one herself!! The negative quantum effects on her spouse (already acknowledged by me earlier) not being considered as it was not him who ended up puking..

You have to think. Now a non existant non spoken word only existing in the imaginations of Rakhi having a Real quantum existence causing poor Rakhi's poor dear child to puke and making us all big quantum theory farting jack asses..

You sure qualify for the next noble price should you be able to explain this.. I promise I will send a truck load of positive quantum energy free of cost to your doorstep.
An observation by itself requires no communication to other participants aka humans.

When one person observes something, it is usually enough to restrict the range of possibilities of the subject of observation under a variety of observers.

If the observer of Rakhi's child is praising the dietary habits of Rakhi's children, such observation can be enough to debase our dear Rakhi madam;s child from its original state of behavior aka acceptance of food even though there was no audible conversation of the same. If Mrs Rakhi madam perceives such observation of the admiration of her child's capabilities, you must understand such an incident triggers many quantum events in the minds both the persons involved including:

1. Rakhi Madam
2. The person who is envious of Rakhi's child.

That very element of observation triggers a set of potential future possibilities restricted by both these people, though the child in the center of these events is unaware of such any scale of observation.

In our dear Rakhi madam's mind (who I love and respect as a member of this forum and as an Indian in general), such observation introduces insecurity aka a feeling that her child must remain healthy no matter its current state of perfect and excellent health.

Again in the mind of the jealous observer in whose mind there is turmoil between her own personal experience and those of other people like her friend Rakhi and Rakhi's offspring.

Even if the spoken acknowledgement of such an observation upon Rakhi's child is non existent, I'm sure Rakhi madam here must have acknowledged the jealousy of the person who made such an observation.

Aka Rakhi Madam's quantum brain acknowledges through a series of quantum calculations that her friend is jealous of her own child (aka Rakhi's child) in terms of nourishment.

Again as I pointed to you before, everything in this universe has a quantum aka planck sense. If Rakhi's friend is envious of Rakhi's child, then there is a quantum calculation in terms of the quantum processing in the brain of that Rakhi's friend which debases the state of Rakhi's child in terms of her own bias and destiny. Again there is the sense of our Rakhi madam itself which wants to make her child invincible in terms of her own quantum sense and meaning.

In between these two senses of viewpoint and behaviour and destinies, it must be acknowledged that everything in this universe exists in terms of its own superposition of possibilities.

All of us are still to born, living and dead at the same time.

All living beings are just lattices of possibility amplitudes which makes us behave as this universe dictates in our appropriate times of our lives.

A human can be a living form of mass in one sense at a point of time and a lattice of force of nature through his existence through the course of history overall in terms of atleast over two or three thousand years.

There is no guarantee of either. All our real nature depends upon what is our basic ingredient and that is the fundamental truth of this universe.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 12:59 PM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Yes.. is it alive or is it dead.. I say it is bloody furious.
By the way, I apologize if I sounded like an all preachy sort.

No, I been an asshole too, but to well deserving people in international websites.

Sorry if I sounded preach or something similar to you.

My basic nature is not geared towards preaching, but being an asshole myself. I'm sorry it is the only way to deal with foreigners who have contempt for our Indian nation.

Forgive me if I sounded preachy to you. No, I want India to be filled with free thinking individuals.

Similarly I do not regret being assholes to people in chatrooms and forums of other nations and especially american ones. I always been an asshole in all such forums and I'm proud enough to say I don't want to be anything else than what I already been there.

My politeness extends to only Indians of the country of India. The rest of the world can go fuck itself and disappear into a blackhole for all I care. Seriously.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:23 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
If I'm considered a problem, it is not surprising why India is in the current situation as it is now.

Before we observe anything, the range of possibilities for that object is very broad as compared to the range after the observation of that object.

Here is an example.

There is a hollow ball of Gold and there is an solid ball of Gold, both of them are equal in size and cannot be told apart from each other. So without interacting with the balls apart from light, would you be able to guess which ball is hollow and which one is solid without holding one in your own hands to measure its mass.

No you won't be able to judge their mass using light alone. At this point, from your viewpoint aka the chemical chemistry of your head, the chances of any one of the balls being the solid or the hollow one is fifty fifty. Once you observe aka make a choice of choosing one ball, then you will certainly know about true state of the ball you choose and the other ball you didn't. Once you make a precise observation of the same, the possibility amplitudes of those objects in our head in terms of brain chemistry falls from 50/50 to 100% for each of them, you will know exactly that which ball is hollow and which one is sold. In this you must know how mere classical events can have quantum expressions.

Remember, before you weighted one of the balls, both balls had equal chance of turning out to be solid or hollow! Once you made the choice of observing them, then the possibilities of our attitude to those objects in terms of neural chemistry in our heads reduces the states of the either ball in a single step of observation. You choose one ball and if you find it is hollow, then you will know the other one is the solid one.

Thus the status of an object prior to observation is very much different to the status of that object post observation. It might may seem exactly like the same thing, but some part of its destiny gets restricted or broadened in a certain manner depending on how we observed it.
Let me explain what Dhrishti/Nazar means. If Person A compliments Person B, Person B believes that something bad is going to happen to him/her. In order to prevent that, Person B performs rituals, such as dangling mirchi followed by throwing in firepit. If you mention Quantum Theory once more, I'm going to come over and smack you in the head.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Let me explain what Dhrishti/Nazar means. If Person A compliments Person B, Person B believes that something bad is going to happen to him/her. In order to prevent that, Person B performs rituals, such as dangling mirchi followed by throwing in firepit. If you mention Quantum Theory once more, I'm going to come over and smack you in the head.
Jekyll and Hyde
Old November 2nd, 2013, 05:30 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
No, I been an asshole too, but to well deserving people in international websites.
wonder what that TOO means.. but hmm rather an interesting observation there.. but by your own theory the observations change things beofre/after, so if you were NOT before the observation.. after the observation? Something changed? Dunno.. Just asking.. as per origamos qunanta mechanics what was the net result? I cannot confirm.. you are the theorist and hence have to oblige with an explanation
Quote:
My politeness extends to only Indians of the country of India. The rest of the world can go fuck itself and disappear into a blackhole for all I care. Seriously.

Origamos, who cares a rats black hole about your politeness and patriotism and what you care? And why do you think quantum theory demands any oney care a rats (or any species) black or whatever colored hole to begin with? And me concerned.. (you need not care a black hole about it), am more Indian than you can possibly imagine even-after-an-entire-long-weekend-of-weed-induced-stupor. I can speak more Indic languages than you can imagine or dream of.. 7 and 6 or them perfectly that you will not be able to figure out what my MT Is and includes sanskrit.. I can speak 3 foreign languages and 1 neutral one (English) ofcourse hinglish, mishmash and dialects are not even counted here.

Kallu teri black hole me origamos ke dissapearing foreigners.. lovedooo (pyaar se)...

Last edited by GpeL; November 2nd, 2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:04 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

As I walked out of the mall a cig smoking addict-looking young guy stopped my and asked for 75 cents to catch the bus. Luckily for him I had recently remembered when a guy had handed my 3 bucks when I had no cash on me to pay a road toll... and I pulled my wallet out and gave him a buck... and said, no drugs.

Later on I thought he did look like a drug addict and most probably added this money to a pool of cash from other suckers and is now syringing himself high... and I gave a silent curse that may he die of an overdose. How many here would say that I will be reading an article tomorrow about some loser addict's body found washed away in the river

And before you answer... here's a brief history of past happenings,

1. Met a lovely girl... jis pe dil aaya tha... 's mother some years back and very next day she (the mom) died. Same happened with the same girl's dad some years later but that is another story.

2. Curious incident. As I was talking to a friend, this guy comes up and starts taking about someone... without realizing that the person he is talking about is me. I later on heard that this guy died of an heart-attack the very night. I am not sure if I can put two and two together.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I am not sure if I can put two and two together.
umm me not sure eithe..but agar tere se appointment hoinga to mai neem ka patta.. oh no neem ka ped gale mein bandh ke aaunga.. origamos suggests it.. it wards of evil nazar you see.. better than used chappals.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:38 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Sure come smack me!

See, you got to understand that the classical perspective of this universe in an deceptive illusion due to the existence of consciousness in terms of our higher personality levels.

This is the maya.

Just because your collection of atoms and molecules in this universe has a name called you, it cannot be denied all classical elements of this universe are aggregates of underlying quantum effects.

Our bodies are themselves organized elements of the quantum world.

Our minds are too quantum, but there is a dual layer of organization in this. First comes the brain as a collection of cells themselves made up of atoms and molecules. The second layer of our consciousness is the calculation layer which is expressed in terms of neural intelligence, networking and signal processing which takes place amongst the neurons in our brain. The active calculation of the same is our awoken consciousness, the background processing of the same are aspects of the subconsciousness mind which forms instincts and even perhaps dreams. Constant miscalculation of the same gives rise neurological disorders.

You are arguing about the classical aspects of logic. You are saying mere words spoken by a person shouldn't have quantum effects. To counter this I will claim everything is a quantum effect by itself. Just because it is classical and normal to classical logic aka our minds, we don't suspect anything hank panky in the world around us. But if you think it though, all these things you see are aggregated aka 'primed' shadows. Who knows what random or patternized fluctuations we do not know about in quantum world below can affect the aspects of our classical selves.

We must learn to look as much below as much we do to the universe above us.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 04:03 AM
Pelu Pelu

Kallu, to make it simple for you, here is what narci said.

If you smack him in the head, the conscious maya of the quantum of your action, coupled with the negativeness of your thought and depending on the concentation of salt in your food and the size of your underwear, and since every action is a quantum event in itself, the aggregates of underlying quantum effects caused by constant miscalculation of the same gives rise neurological disorder and the classical aspects of logic when applied neural to intelligence, networking and signal processing which takes place amongst the neurons in our brain can cause instincts and even perhaps dream To counter this random or patternized fluctuations, classical perspective of this universe in an deceptive illusion due to the existence of consciousness in terms of our higher personality levels are needed.

Samjhaa? Chal.

Sidhe sidhe bole to.. tu smak karelaa mereku to billi tere goti par smack karengi.. vo bhi kaali billi.
Old November 3rd, 2013, 04:41 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Philosophically, it makes for a good conversation. Scientifically, its ridiculous.
How about sciensofically then? or may be philotolically?