eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Friday Special

Notices

Friday Special Tickle your funny bone...

Old August 15th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Humour for Ind. Day 2008 weekend

3 families live in the same 3 story condo:

1st floor, a dalit family with 5 kids

2nd floor, a hindu family with 2 kids

3rd floor, a muslim family with 8 kids

One day there is a tremendous earthquake...

The building is demolished...

Which family survived?????

The hindu family

Parents were at work, the kids were in school...........

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Humour for Ind. Day 2008 weekend

Guys think before u talk.

Last night my wife and I were sitting in the living room, talking about life... In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying.

I said to her:

'Dear, never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.

Then my wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me...and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the fridge and threw away all my beer!!

....I ALMOST DIED!!!

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Young Laloo moved to Bihar and bought a donkey from a farmer for
Rs. 1000. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. The next
day he came and said, 'Sorry beta, but I have some bad news, woh gadhdha mar gaya'. Laloo bola, 'Well, then mere paise mujhe wapas de de'

The farmer said, 'Can't do that. Sab karch ho gaya'. Laloo bola, 'Ok, then, mujhe woh mara hua gadhdha la kar de.' The farmer asked, 'Uska kya karoge tum?". Laloo bola, 'Hum uska lottery laga dengey'.

The farmer said, "Tum marey huye gadhdhe ka lottery kaise laga sakte ho?'
Laloo bola, 'Sure I can. Tum sirf dekho. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Laloo and asked, 'Kya hua us gadhdhe ka?'
Laloo bola, "Maine lottery laga di. I sold 500 lottery tickets at Rs. 10 a piece and made a profit of Rs. 4000.'
The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?'

Laloo bola, 'Sirf jo jeeta us ne complain kiya. So I gave him his 10 rupees back.'

Ab Laloo government mein minister hain

Old August 15th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked,' Do you know her?'

'Yes', I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

Old August 15th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
'My God!' says my wife, 'Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'
Rofl; Good one.
Old August 15th, 2008, 07:52 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Allow me to make you smile too.
Look at the Today's Birthday.

Quote:
hi im rizwan ali chandio im student of inter class
Interests:
chting and games
Old August 15th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Rofl; Good one.
Achcha laga to rep dena hota hai... sirf kaate nahi rehne ka... kuch kao kuch pheko (idhar, hamara jholi mein).

Old August 15th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 families live in the same 3 story condo:

1st floor, a dalit family with 5 kids

2nd floor, a hindu family with 2 kids

3rd floor, a muslim family with 8 kids

One day there is a tremendous earthquake...

The building is demolished...

Which family survived?????

The hindu family

Parents were at work, the kids were in school...........
too good

Old August 15th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn
too good

What's so good about it? And it has nothing to do with Independence day to start with
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by YedaAnna
What's so good about it? And it has nothing to do with Independence day to start with
Each and every joke above has to do with Independence... check again

Old August 15th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Achcha laga to rep dena hota hai... sirf kaate nahi rehne ka... kuch kao kuch pheko (idhar, hamara jholi mein).
Vahaan pe bhi reservations hai.
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Each and every joke above has to do with Independence... check again
first one isnt. i checked 5 times. earthquakes happen everywhere, there was one in china and they are communist! kisko topi pehna raha hai?
Old August 15th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
first one isnt. i checked 5 times. earthquakes happen everywhere, there was one in china and they are communist! kisko topi pehna raha hai?
Abey saala, yaha religion ya politics kaun baat kar raha hai. Agar muslims aur dalits aise hi marte rahenga, won't the rest of the people have a more wonderful Independence... hayn!!!

Old August 15th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

Quote:
Abey saala, yaha religion ya politics kaun baat kar raha hai. Agar muslims aur dalits aise hi marte rahenga, won't the rest of the people have a more wonderful Independence... hayn!!!
that is a very sick statement. didnt expect it from someone who can use a computer.
Old August 15th, 2008, 12:11 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
that is a very sick statement. didnt expect it from someone who can use a computer.
Aur tu kahan yaha apna emotions le kar aa raha hai... first follow the rules, then post... echarcha is a privilege not a right.