eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 24th, 2012, 07:03 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone help me? Are there readers of fiction like harry potter here?

I have almost finished writing the book that will make me money. But to do so will cost me money as I shall be using Lulu as the publisher.

Can some can give it a second look for me. I have other people evaluating it, but they are writers and I want to gauge the opinion of the reader here.

If I get a positive response, then I shall post excerpts from the novel here and you can judge.
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Junior eCharchan

LifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can anyone help me? Are there readers of fiction like harry potter here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
I have almost finished writing the book that will make me money. But to do so will cost me money as I shall be using Lulu as the publisher.

Can some can give it a second look for me. I have other people evaluating it, but they are writers and I want to gauge the opinion of the reader here.

If I get a positive response, then I shall post excerpts from the novel here and you can judge.
I am one of the greatest fans of harry potter series. Woul dbe happy to read your book (if free LOL jk ). would you write our names in some section what do they call it? Acknowledgement? or some section where they say we dedicate this book to so and so without hwose help and stuff.

jokes apart - Are you on a schedule to get this done with? I would be happy to read if there is no hurry. (i might need to read two to three to four times to understand what you write.....really .....no not you ...attribute it to my horrible english skills lol, but this beign fiction and stuff am thinkign it would be simple enlish).