eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Title: deleted 12:21 PM

amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aarushi Murder case - What is the fact ?

It seems a useless question to ask how parents did not learn when someone came home. In the roughly 7-8 apartments I shared in the past, I never knew when my partners came or went, nor did they know about my whereabouts. Now in the home last month, apparently my neighbor wanted to keep food in the fridge and knocked the door while we were upstairs. I did not hear, so the neighbor opened the door (they have my key), rearranged the food in the fridge, stored their food and left. I had no clue. I believe talwars story.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aarushi Murder case - What is the fact ?

I had seen a movie a couple of years ago based on this Arushi case. I think it was called Talwar or some such name.

The movie gave an impression that the initial CBI inquiry was in the right direction and the culprits were the household help.

Anyway, I dont know the truth but just pray that God rests her soul.