eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old July 13th, 2001, 11:30 AM
eCharchan

arun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond reputearun has a reputation beyond repute
Post Indo-Pak summit: An open letter to Prime Minister Vajpayee

Honourable Prime Minister of India,

You are very correctly giving extra ordinary importance to this Parvez Mushsharraf by exposing and over dosing the TV viewers in India to gory clippings of Mushsharraf all the time, day in and day out.

Vajpayee-jee ,you should call a joint session of Parliament and let it be addressed by Mushsharraf. All those MPs, who are so keen to attend atleast a High Tea organised by the biggest ISI agent in India or Dinner thrown by our President in the honour of a war criminal, but could not be invited for want of space, get a chance to pour one over the other after the address is over.

Mushsharraf will walk through the corridors of Loksabha and shake his blood smeared hands with our MPs. Our MPs will have their life's mission fulfilled. They all have a good practice and experience gained in last visit of President Bill Clinton.

This will be a fitting finale to your friend Mushsharraf. Then our President will strike Part I, Article I of our Constitution since unanimous resolution will be passed by joint session to ampute J&K and amalgamate with Pakistan.

Once this is done, Pakistanis will declare Jihaad in another border State and demand its annexion to Pakistan. This process may continue tiil the unification of divided nation takes place and it is called Pakistan.

Bravo.
Old July 13th, 2001, 11:33 AM
eWoman

Sheena is on a distinguished road
now u post in right way
Old July 13th, 2001, 11:35 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb arun chek this too

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...?threadid=2310
Old July 16th, 2001, 10:25 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question Any opinions

that you might wish to convey to our Hon'ble PM?
Old July 16th, 2001, 10:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
I wonder, why did mushy appoint himself as president before coming to India?
That by inviting mushy here we were in effect accepting his usurping the democracy in pak and therefore putting ourselves in jeopardy vis-a-vis world opinion (?? i do not know how valid this is, meaning does the world consider us accepting usurping democracy in pakistan bad or our peace overture good at whatever time it may come?) was conveyed to mushy? so in order to save us some embarassment he appoints himself the prez? on the whole chief executive or prez what difference should it make to him? is there some political game being played by those at the helm of both the countries?
Old July 16th, 2001, 11:32 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Indo-Pak summit: An open letter to Prime Minister Vajpayee

Quote:
Originally posted by arun
Honourable Prime Minister of India,

You are very correctly giving extra ordinary importance to this Parvez Mushsharraf by exposing and over dosing the TV viewers in India to gory clippings of Mushsharraf all the time, day in and day out.

Vajpayee-jee ,you should call a joint session of Parliament and let it be addressed by Mushsharraf. All those MPs, who are so keen to attend atleast a High Tea organised by the biggest ISI agent in India or Dinner thrown by our President in the honour of a war criminal, but could not be invited for want of space, get a chance to pour one over the other after the address is over.

Mushsharraf will walk through the corridors of Loksabha and shake his blood smeared hands with our MPs. Our MPs will have their life's mission fulfilled. They all have a good practice and experience gained in last visit of President Bill Clinton.

This will be a fitting finale to your friend Mushsharraf. Then our President will strike Part I, Article I of our Constitution since unanimous resolution will be passed by joint session to ampute J&K and amalgamate with Pakistan.

Once this is done, Pakistanis will declare Jihaad in another border State and demand its annexion to Pakistan. This process may continue tiil the unification of divided nation takes place and it is called Pakistan.

Bravo.
all that vajpayee wants is his %##%@# noble peace prize...

man,i really hate vajpayee for inviting that Kargil Architect.Vajpayee sux bigtime