eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 10th, 2003, 03:37 AM
eCharchan

Home sick is on a distinguished road
Excuse me; one more thread on this topic

I hope u would understand as "there is a very different aspect" covered in this thread, though it talks of the same topic which had been discuused to death in recent past.

Ok Here it is:
why god has designed humans (or I guess most mammels) to have sex organs as the same or nearer to the organs of defecation.
[b][color=red]
Old November 10th, 2003, 04:07 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
because god has a wicked sense of humour
Old November 10th, 2003, 04:32 AM
eCharchan

Arabian Knight is on a distinguished road
Four engineers were sitting around one day trying to figure out who might have designed the human body.

The first fellow says "I think it might be a Mechanical Engineer, because of joints and muscle and sense of balance." The other three nod there heads and say "Yeah, could be."

The second fellow says "I think it might be an Electrical Engineer, because of the nervous system and neural network." The other three nod there heads and say "Yeah, could be."

The third fellow says "I think it might be a Chemical Engineer, because of hormonal balances and metabolism." The other three nod there heads and say "Yeah, could be."

The fourth fellow snaps his fingers and shouts out "I know, it HAD to have been a Civil engineer!" The other three ask "Why?"

"Well" says the fourth fellow, "who else would put a waste water drainage right through a recreational area!"

Old November 10th, 2003, 12:25 PM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Four engineers were sitting around one day trying to figure out who might have designed the human body.

The first fellow says "I think it might be a Mechanical Engineer, because of joints and muscle and sense of balance." The other three nod there heads and say "Yeah, could be."

The second fellow says "I think it might be an Electrical Engineer, because of the nervous system and neural network." The other three nod there heads and say "Yeah, could be."

The third fellow says "I think it might be a Chemical Engineer, because of hormonal balances and metabolism." The other three nod there heads and say "Yeah, could be."

The fourth fellow snaps his fingers and shouts out "I know, it HAD to have been a Civil engineer!" The other three ask "Why?"

"Well" says the fourth fellow, "who else would put a waste water drainage right through a recreational area!"

Old November 10th, 2003, 03:15 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Testing ..

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showth...threadid=16081