eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old November 9th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
21 new ministers join PM Modi's team at Centre; Sena in the dugout

21 new ministers join PM Modi's team at Centre; Sena in the dugout

In the first cabinet expansion exercise after assuming power, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inducted 21 ministers into his council on Sunday in a move that strikes regional balance at the Centre and is expected to bring technocratic expertise into the government.

The much-awaited expansion is also expected to give a big push to Bihar and Uttar Pradesh -- with an eye on elections -- and rewarded Maharashtra and Haryana for delivering decisive victories for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the recent assembly polls.
Portfolios of the ministers who took the oath of office at Rashtrapati Bhavan on Sunday, however, were not announced till the filing of the report.

The cabinet ministerssworn in on Sunday were: former Goa chief minister Manohar Parikkar, who is tipped to get the defence ministry; BJP vice-president JP Nadda, a leader from Himachal Pradesh who has long experience in organisational politics; and Birendra Singh, who had joined the BJP from the Congress ahead of the Haryana assembly elections.
The fourth in the list was Shiv Sena's Suresh Prabhu. He joined the BJP hours before the ceremony.

Even though Sena's pick, Anil Desai, decided to skip the event - apparently over differences with the BJP in ministerial berth allocation in Maharashtra, that did not hurt Prabhu's prospects.

Prabhu has the reputation of being an efficient minister in the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government under Atal Bihari Vajpayee. He has also worked closely with Modi during the Lok Sabha election campaign, and is the PM's Sherpa for the upcoming G20- summit in Australia.
There were reports in Maharashtra political circles that Modi wanted him at the Centre despite the logjam in ties between the two former allies -- the Sena and the BJP -- ahead of last month's assembly elections in Maharashtra.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...1-1284151.aspx

Last edited by swami; November 9th, 2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 10th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: 21 new ministers join PM Modi's team at Centre; Sena in the dugout

I have a feeling that Shiv Sena in Maharashtra will see some defections to BJP.

Of the 63 elected Shiv Sena MLAs only 6 or so have been part of the government in Maharashtra in the earlier stint of BJP Shiv Sena.

Now the rest of them must be expecting to taste power and be part of the government, despite the pre-poll break up. They must have thought that post polls, there will be an alliance.

But now it seems there hardly any chance of a BJP SS alliance in Maharashtra. So I would not be surprised if some MLAs decide to defect to BJP!
Old November 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 new ministers join PM Modi's team at Centre; Sena in the dugout

Observe the two pillars and a crypto-square (V pointing downard) and G like symbol (although a circle) on the wall...the country is run by Freemasons (a multinational organization that transcends national boundaries)

Not convinced?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/KJVImages...quare_Comp.jpg
Old November 12th, 2014, 12:23 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

So, shiv sena sits in the opposition in Maharashtra.

Ok, now with the saffron brigade on both the sides, I guess they are going to make UPA irrelevant, hogging all the headlines and credit, and blaming any screw-ups on the "15 years of misgovernance".

A step towards "Congress-mukt Maharashtra", I guess.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old November 12th, 2014, 03:38 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Ok, now with the saffron brigade on both the sides, I guess they are going to make UPA irrelevant, hogging all the headlines and credit, and blaming any screw-ups on the "15 years of misgovernance".

A step towards "Congress-mukt Maharashtra", I guess.

Masterstroke if so ... who do you think scripted entire drama? ... has SS been in the loop all along? ... SS didn't look too good for most part of the drama? ... if it was all an act? ...

copy/paste from your link ...

3:45 pm: Maharashtra Assembly's newly-elected Speaker Haribhau Bagde rubbished charges of bias by Shiv Sena and Congress, says he acted as per rule.​ A news channel quoted Bagde as saying that Prithviraj Chavan is calling this government as illegitimate because Congress didn't get the post of Leader of Opposition.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; November 12th, 2014 at 03:42 AM.
Old November 12th, 2014, 03:43 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Masterstroke if so ... who do you think scripted entire drama? ... has SS been in the loop all along? ... SS didn't look too good for most part of the drama? ... if it was all an act? ...
Dunno about that.. but the confidence vote was passed off by a voice vote, no one's vote was recorded. There is no record of which MLA voted for whom, which party voted against whom, and who abstained. NCP didn't get a chance to prove its loyalty to BJP. Shiv Sena didn't get a chance to prove its opposition. Looks like a fixed match to me. Strengthens my belief in my previous post here.

Old November 12th, 2014, 03:59 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Observe the two pillars and a crypto-square (V pointing downard) and G like symbol (although a circle) on the wall...the country is run by Freemasons (a multinational organization that transcends national boundaries)

Not convinced?

http://www.cuttingedge.org/KJVImages...quare_Comp.jpg
Where exactly in the Rashtrapati Bhavan pic is it. i can't locate it.
Old November 12th, 2014, 04:28 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Where exactly in the Rashtrapati Bhavan pic is it. i can't locate it.
two light pillars between which the cameraman is standing...I'll let you exercise your mind to trace the other one.
Old November 12th, 2014, 04:31 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

............and there is a celebrity minister too..

Quote:
Hearing in rape case against Union Minister Nihal Chand in Jaipur court today
CNN-IBN
Nov 12, 2014 at 03:26pm IST

New Delhi: A Jaipur court on will be hearing an appeal against the acquittal of Nihal Chand, the Union Minister of State for Chemicals and Fertilisers in a rape case. This even as Nihal Chand is not present at the hearing.
The Rajasthan police claimed that they weren't able to track down the minister to serve the notice to him. This despite the fact that he assumed charge as Minister of State for Panchayati Raj on Tuesday following the cabinet expansion.
isn't there a new portfolio for "Minister for Yoga" ?? Ramdev ki balle balle