eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old December 9th, 2000, 11:53 PM
Banned

aurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these parts
Talking

Those Rajputs and Sikhs are supposed to be the brave ones amongst you Kaffars is it.

1)Hmm..I would like to know who killed that Prithviraj Chauhan?

2)Who defeted that Rana Pratap?

And by the way why did Rani Jodhabai marry out great Mughal
emperor Akbar Rajputo mein koi mard nahi tha kya?

And those Sikhs arent they the same people whom you people
make fun of at gandmasti.com?..They are jokers arent they
are we supposed to be scared of them?

Even they accepted that we Mughals were invincible so they served as servants in our Mughal armies.

There was a famous Rajput joker called Birbal who used to
crack jokes in Emperor Akbars court!..Hee..!Hee!

By the way why do your Hindu girls pick only Muslim guys as
husbands?
Egs:

1)Who is Shah Rukh Khans wife?
2)Who is Mohammed Azharuddins wife?
3)Who is Amir Khans wife?
4)Who is Nawab Pataudis wife?
5)Who is Saif ali khans wife?

Answer : Hindu guys are eunuchs!!..Hee!..hee!!

Allah Hafiz!

*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)

Old December 10th, 2000, 01:41 AM
eCharchan

jay is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Brave man???

Hi Aurangazeb,

Instead of asking questions in History ask yourself why sikhs and rajputs are considered brave and muslims not. You have just acknowledged it and was trying to disprove it by quoting history. "If you do have some inferiority complex and want your self to be called brave, first start by facing the facts", you coward. By calling yourself Aurangazeb I think you would like to be someone else to be called brave. First thing to be brave, try being yourself.

jay

"A discussion is like a love affair. Any fool can start it, but
to end it positively requires considerable skill."
Old December 10th, 2000, 01:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Just one point dude.... all these Musilm people who aquired some power or the other married Hindu women... Why?!? I will tell you why. Muslim girl cannot satisfy her man. That's why. It is not that hindu men are eunachs.... your mom will be able to answer this question better.

Old December 10th, 2000, 08:23 AM
loin.....loin cloth

laal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to beholdlaal_langot is a splendid one to behold
Whats this coming to guys???if there hadnt been any replies to this post by now it woul have been licking the ust somewhere in the archives.By replying to it we are handing it prominence.
As for a few answers mate
Rana Pratap is the lone warrior I have come across who fought on after losing his eye and right limbs,
Sardars as a community are too much to handle I just name ONE and he goes by the name of HARI SINGH NALWA.
Old December 10th, 2000, 10:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Go ahead and puke it all out , Aurangzeb. Dont hold back. That is how Pakistan (Pukistan) was created in the first place. Get enuff separationists to puke out their guts, and voila! you have Pakistan. You cant live in the stench of your own country, that is why you go about commenting about others.
Old December 10th, 2000, 05:02 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Aurangzeb?!!

Hey this guy seems to be a highly intoxicated and abominal
Pakistani asshole.

Hey man Pakistan is a hell hole.It's an unadequately imagined country...all those illeterate fanatics formed it
and are struggling to survive since then.They first beg at the Americans feet then now at the Chinese.Begging is your
culture man.Your chief beggar is that Pervert Musharraf

We did not lose in Sri lanka our soldires were fighting with hands tied to their backs so to say that is why we lost did
not the Americans get slaughtered in Vietnam ..but Vietnam cannot claim to be stromnger than the USA.

Similarly piddly pakistan is all but a smelly piece of Shit in our neighbourhood..we Indians just need to flush it off..wait till the flush tank is full..the delay is coz we Indians are making you yourself to fill up the tank.

[Edited by viking on 12-10-2000 at 08:09 PM]
Old December 10th, 2000, 05:23 PM
Banned

aurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these partsaurangzeb is infamous around these parts
Talking Smellyfinger?

Smellyfinger first worry about your smellyfingers then think of the so called stench in our country!
Old December 10th, 2000, 08:13 PM
Junior eCharchan

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Arrow a real asshole brain behind aurangzeb ID...

hey man vicking, you rightly said,
this guy is real asshole who is using 'aurangzeb' as ID
whether he is pakistani or indian

[Edited by The Real Deal on 12-10-2000 at 11:15 PM]
Old December 11th, 2000, 02:12 AM

Cool

oye aurganjeb putter,
only my last words are enough to wet your and your pakis... ********* freinds pents.
i am a panajbi and no body needs to tell how many times they have fucked you madarchods.
Old December 11th, 2000, 03:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute
Apne Pardada Akbar ko Bhoo,l Gaye.

Brother Aurangzeb, Akbar was one of the few Mugal emperor who has Brain.He knew that He can't rule over India peacefully till he befriends rajputs.Thats why he married Rajput princess.Aurangzeb made all of (Sikhs) and Rajputs their enemy and look what happened to Mughul Empire
You asshole Aurangzeb you are Communalising Sharukh Khan and amir Khan.May be you are jealous of their position.Look The Muslims who stayed in India and worked hard,I repeat worked hard have attained what positions in our society.

Asshole now you want to divide movie stars on based of Religions. Go and watch movie "Sarfarosh" of amir Khan.

Sharukh and amr married Hindu Girls,and remained faithful to them.I Knew if they want many Pakistani Females will be Laying down their ****s for them.
But they choosed to remain Indian.This only certifies Communal harmony of India.
Now Hritik roshan is going to Marry Sushane Khan,the daughter of Sanjay Khan,what will you say about that.

but Mr aurangzeb the cause of downfall of Mughal empire needs brains to think that.
Old December 11th, 2000, 03:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute
Abhi Kargil Ki chudayi Bhool Gaye

You have Forgotten the recent Screwing in Kargil by
rajput and Sikh Regiments.Ask some Mujahir Fighting there.
Old December 11th, 2000, 07:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
aurangzeb,

Let me tell you how I got my smellyfinger.

I am a practicing surgeon in the US. One day a Pakistani came to me with a severe pain in his ass. Due to the hippocratic oath, I could not turn him away.

Well, I decided to do a prostate exam on him. Knowing he was Pakistani, I used 3 latex gloves one on top of the other and was probing his ass when I found a tumour the size of a walnut. I immediately operated on him and removed the tumour. But he would not come out of his coma. After being baffled a long time, we sent for a Pakistani doctor. This guy had 3 years of primary education in Pakistan, therefore was qualified as a doctor there and knew how to halal a goat and that qualified him as a surgeon.

He came in and immediately told me that I had removed, not a tumour, but his brain. Since I had already sent the tumour for biopsy, we had to think fast. I went to the cafetaria and got a meatball from one of the nurses' lunch and inserted it back in the Pakis ass. He made a full recovery and actually tripled his IQ.

But just that one exam, has given me a finger that will not stop smelling. It seeped through 3 layers of latex and will not go away.

What about the pakistani, you ask ?? Well he is doing fine. Only problem is, whenever he farts, smells like something died at the Olive Garden.

Hope that answers your question.
Old December 11th, 2000, 08:29 AM
eCharchan

jay is on a distinguished road
Great one smelly,

and how true

"A discussion is like a love affair. Any fool can start it, but
to end it positively requires considerable skill."
Old December 11th, 2000, 09:56 AM
Banned

Talking Smelly finger

Probably those latex gloves you used were made in India hence the poor quality.You Indians cannot even make good quality latex condoms hence the great population you have.
Sab saale phate hue condom ke natije hoon tum!
Smelly finger..Hee!..hee!!
Old December 11th, 2000, 10:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aurangzeb,

the latex gloves were fine .. made in Taiwan. Unfortunately, they were no match for a Pakistani's intrinsic stink. And the quality of our condoms should be pretty good. We export the used ones to Pakistan as chewing gum. No complaints yet from there.